• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~// The Hawaii Thread \\~ V2.0

Kib0U

Smash Journeyman
new list
1. Tom
2. Jose
3. Frank
4. Nick
5. Terence
6. Shoyo (paid again)
7. Bobby
8. Kawika
9. Nolan (paid again)
10. Chad (paid again)
11. Dex
12. robert (scott gave his spot up to him because he couldn't come tmr)
had to fix

1. Tom
2. Jose
3. Frank
4. Nick
5. Terence
6. Shoyo (paid again)
7. Bobby
8. Kawika (paid again)
9. Nolan (paid again)
10. Chad (paid again)
11. Dex
12. robert (scott gave his spot up to him because he couldn't come tmr)

they should like fix that pay an extra $5 thing relly messes up the brakets.... f***ing kawika jumped in again and challange some noobs and i dunno who else jumped in but it could'uv been me challangeing noobs... but i had to go againts jeff "sry dex i had to take out your bro had no idea d-throw up-b was so effective FTW" and then i had bob... dam still kinda peed off cause i dunno what the hell was going on in my head... not takeing anything away from bob he won fair and square congrats on that... like just pissed at myself more than anything and i dunno wtf i was doing on match 3 match one was ok and then match two was not bad got kinda carried away with the whole up-b thing =) but yea just wish i dident get off work at 1:oo in the morning and got a good nights sleep

congrats on everyone who made it and the scabs who paid again!!! haha jk!!:laugh:

FireFly

Smash Lord
dave you probably know nolan.

please someone get there around 9:15ish! i wanna get some friendlies so i can get the nerves out of my system!

Q Klilx

Smash Cadet
Hooray for losing first round!

I'm satisfied though since I got to see how good people can get. I also managed to beat a few people during freeplay so I know I'm not at the bottom of the bucket. Looks like I've got to play you people more so I can get used to fighting humans other than my friend.

And I kid you not that the only skilled humans I've ever played Melee with are two of my friends and the ex-Afroman (Frank?) at the Zone tournament 2 years ago. I lack experience.

FireFly

Smash Lord
klilx who were you? i never met you?

btw, thanks for everyone comin today and yesterday!

i feel so relieved, 1st place...again

Leoneri

Smash Ace
Im going to give it another go with the camera, keep in mind tho when you see the video ive been playing Falco for 2 months and have had no competent human players.

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
dexter just happened to get knocked out from the tourney by a space animal. no offense dexter you did a good job. it was a good game.

5th place for me again...

i hope the vids are uploaded to youtube soon for the ones that didn't go to watch.

shoyo is very desperate of finding a girlfriend. he checked out all of the female in the blaisdell arena. and in the car i heard him said "this chick is hot" like a million times at the cosplayers going to KK. even though it was some fat chicks dressed as sakura from naruto or some **** that i don't know. dude shut the **** up and just masturbate at home.

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
alright ranking for this tourney

1)TOM
2)JOSE
3)NICK
4)FRANK
5)TERENCE
5)SHOYO (shouldn't be in anyway)
7)BOBBY
7)DEXTER

the rest i don't remember.

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
Alright! Like you said, you're giving me the PSP, right Tom lol

Good job you guys. At least I know now that I was getting my *** kicked by the best on the island...

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
fawkl kk was messed up i was fawking glad nick jose arvin bobby and waiphu guys help out i really much appriciated omg fawking **** was omg stress which i kinda didnt need.

grats tom for getting first again jose just wrecked me

waipahu guys i saw wat u guys recorded and wow that was some funny **** at kk kinda made me feel better wen i got home T.T

i think theres gonna be a smashfest at jose's this coming friday

heads up there will be no smash tourny this month jeremy is gonna try to get sponsors and spread the word out even more and make it a REALLY REALLY big tourny at June.

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
fawkl kk was messed up i was fawking glad nick jose arvin bobby and waiphu guys help out i really much appriciated omg fawking **** was omg stress which i kinda didnt need.

grats tom for getting first again jose just wrecked me

waipahu guys i saw wat u guys recorded and wow that was some funny **** at kk kinda made me feel better wen i got home T.T

i think theres gonna be a smashfest at jose's this coming friday

heads up there will be no smash tourny this month jeremy is gonna try to get sponsors and spread the word out even more and make it a REALLY REALLY big tourny at June.
upload the smash vid!!

Darkmusician

Smash Master
7th PLACE YAYUZ!!!

And I'm one above Dex. lolz I'll take it.

Being in the top 8 is really all I need.

Congrats Tom. You are the Mexi-GAME!

I spiked Nicks Falco with Zelda. It was a Wrestlemania Moment. lolz

Jose, good job on working the brackets and on keeping everything together today. I'll save my match with you for Friday. And I'm holding you to that whole steak. ^_^

Frankie!!! EEEEEY! Props to you too man! You worked hard both days and with all the prior planning and stuffz. Thank you so much for making it all happen! b^_^d

Thanks also to Nick, Chad, Bryan, Eugene, Ed, Robert and Arvin for helping out at the KK.

"Stick my p*nis in your face jutsuu. " lolz

This was soooo much fun! I can't wait to do it all over again.

One...two...three...JGC!!!

ARVY

Smash Apprentice
good job to everybody. seeing the freaks at Kawaii Kon was supposed to make me feel better about myself, but it didn't have quite that effect this year

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Congrats to Tom for winning. Shi­t, I really liked that picture...Tehe, bye bye...IM me for the "H" picture; I think you know what I'm talking about. Too lazy to upload it. And I thought you gave it to Jose or something. I want that store cred so i can get me a Wii. Well, gg. I really wanted this tourny.

Joel, you should've came man. It was pretty exciting with teams, friendly, Kapolei whooping, and the game "see who can beat the 10 year old the fastest". Blaisdell was friggin cold though.

Lawl Arvin. You busted out some funny stuff in the car. Btw, how was Kawaiikon?

Er, not much to say for this one. Wasn't bad though, just want like Bobby's TV, or some other TV that has no lag. I'm looking forward to the Josefest, that's about it. I hope I can see the next videos soon.

FireFly

Smash Lord
i know how you feel. **** z-canceling and zairing with a cut index finger especially on that bump part on the z button

Kib0U

Smash Journeyman
good job to everybody. seeing the freaks at Kawaii Kon was supposed to make me feel better about myself, but it didn't have quite that effect this year
haha ghost in the shell girl and we saw hard gay that was very funny i was like wtf... i was so sad never saw anyone that was good to look at and gene got spanked dude kk was just messed up they need more chixs and less *******

and franki dude that kk thing was messed up with like 7 min matches every match and dude i saw a falco do a tripple shine but to bad he was button mashing but was still cool and we saw some people that were like wding and stuff so i dunno... nick and frank should have stayed in i think it would have made thing go a lot faster,

shoyo the gayest john was "what we started? i thought we were just messing around" that was a load of bull kinda felt bad for rob specially cause hess the kind of guy that wont speak up, that was just crap... honestly if that was a load of bull major respect points down but if you relly thought you guys were just playing around then ehh i dunno... no one knows the truth but you so whatever its on your concience unless you relly wanted to win that bad to pull something like that, dont reply to this i wont check it untill like two weeks later... whatever

Kib0U

Smash Journeyman
Congrats to Tom for winning. Shi*t, I really liked that picture...Tehe, bye bye...IM me for the "H" picture; I think you know what I'm talking about. Too lazy to upload it. And I thought you gave it to Jose or something. I want that store cred so i can get me a Wii. Well, gg. I really wanted this tourny.

Joel, you should've came man. It was pretty exciting with teams, friendly, Kapolei whooping, and the game "see who can beat the 10 year old the fastest". Blaisdell was friggin cold though.

Lawl Arvin. You busted out some funny stuff in the car. Btw, how was Kawaiikon?

Er, not much to say for this one. Wasn't bad though, just want like Bobby's TV, or some other TV that has no lag. I'm looking forward to the Josefest, that's about it. I hope I can see the next videos soon.
hahaha i won that kid thing 1:24 beat nick by like 2 seconds!!!! sweet

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Here we go, keyboard fighting, part 2. Skip this part, it's only gonna be filled with e-hatred and drama llama. It's only for Bryan.

Dude, that's not even what I said...I know Tom just said something about this personal thing, but you're full of crap. you weren't even there, and you're quoting me for something I never said? What's up with that? Yeah, you totally knew the situation, right. I don't care if you're not going to answer or whatever, I just can't accept you saying crap like that, then I don't get a word back, yeah, fair work there bud.

Major respect points down huh? Yeah, like you have any for me anyway. If you did, you'd probably confront me on a one on one talk probably over AIM, but wait! You blocked me months ago. Oh, we can go to myspace right? No, you blocked me there too. These were for what reason again? Well, this I rather have answered, since I hate little **** hiding crap and doing sneaky shi*t behind someone's back. I did want to win the tourny, but fuc*k, I wouldn't pull sneaky crap like you. I pretty much gave up on the day my thumb got screwed. I only came back since losing on the first round by Mathos pretty much screwed over my self-esteem. Yeah, yeah, paying to come back in was pretty low and gay, but whatever, I wanted back in like crazy at the time, I jumped at the opportunity.

Anyway, to sum it up, you're full of shi*t. Don't reply to this, I'm not gonna give a rat's as*s on your reply and be a *** that won't listen to the other guy's responce. No, but seriously, I rather have a repsonce instead of leaving something half done.

Ediy: Spelling errors and stuff. It's friggin 3.

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
please guys, this board is for hawaii smash related talk.
If you wanna argue, find an "argue/discuss thread.
Please don't clutter this thread with personal bickering.
Thank you.

John = laggy tv. <--Smash related

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
please guys, this board is for hawaii smash related talk.
If you wanna argue, find an "argue/discuss thread.
Please don't clutter this thread with personal bickering.
Thank you.

John = laggy tv. <--Smash related
dude it wasn't that laggy was it? if i managed to l cancel with falco then it's not that bad.

Q Klilx

Smash Cadet
How does a TV lag? That doesn't make any sense to me. Also, before I read the definition I thought you guys were talking about toilets. >.>

klilx who were you? i never met you?
I was wearing the green flannel and I had apparently big hair. I played Shiek and was often walking around with the controller draped over my shoulder.

www.qklilx.com/stuff/shuka.jpg

Or you can just look at that and disregard the woman. It's all I have uploaded right now and I'm lazy.

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
How does a TV lag? That doesn't make any sense to me. Also, before I read the definition I thought you guys were talking about toilets. >.>

I was wearing the green flannel and I had apparently big hair. I played Shiek and was often walking around with the controller draped over my shoulder.

www.qklilx.com/stuff/shuka.jpg

Or you can just look at that and disregard the woman. It's all I have uploaded right now and I'm lazy.
i think i saw you, you were wearing a cap? so the smash community has changed a lot yeah? comparing now to couple years before. we all got way better.

oh btw in case you don't know who i am. if you remember seeing a fob playing falco. that's probably me. i wore a black polo, dark blue jeans and vans friday.

FireFly

Smash Lord
oh i remember you now. incase you were wondering i was the tall one wearing the "i got smashed at playntrade" tshirt

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I don't know how laggy the TVs were at Blaisdell. Didn't bother me. I just got super nervous because I know how awesome the rest of you are compared to myself.

I DO know that the LCD screens at the Kawaii Kon were ultra laggy. Those were at least 4 frames slow I think.

Hey Joel! Are you done with school on weds? I want to map out the pick up plan for the Jose Fest this coming Friday.

Top Bottom