• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~// The Hawaii Thread \\~ V2.0

Leoneri

Smash Ace
I don't have it yet >.>. I'll make it today and see if I cant get the video software back on this comp. But I have no ccompetent humans in the area so it will be a test on a level 9 unfortunately.

(we're getting a wii the second we find one :D)

mellowD

Smash Apprentice
TVs
1. Bobs (2)

Cubes
1 Frank (1)
2. Tom (1)
3. Chad (1)

Kawaiikon
1. Frank
2. nick
3. jose
4 ed (waipahu)
5 eugene (waipahu)
6 bobs
7. shoyo
8. chad (waipahu)
9. rylan (waipahu)
10. kawaika (waipahu)
11. Joel

ummm the list will be finalized thursday nite at 8 so last calls ppl if you guys want in for KK and or help bringing tvs and such.
i can spot a cube but whats the point if theres like one tv?
i MIGHT be abke to bring my tevo MIGHT
hmm
this kawaii kon thing....
what exactly are we gonna do in it?

Kib0U

Smash Journeyman
TVs
1. Bobs (2)

Cubes
1 Frank (1)
2. Tom (1)
3. Chad (1)

Kawaiikon
1. Frank
2. nick
3. jose
4 ed (waipahu)
5 eugene (waipahu)
6 bobs
7. shoyo
8. chad (waipahu)
9. rylan (waipahu)
10. kawaika (waipahu)
11. Joel

ummm the list will be finalized thursday nite at 8 so last calls ppl if you guys want in for KK and or help bringing tvs and such.
wow what is this... im in my period one class right now and im effing bored but my substitute teacher is pretty hot!!!! like omg :psycho: kinda going crazy supposed to be network this room but im just chillin i should go complain to the bord of education and say that it is mandatory for all teachers to be effing hot so i dont fall asleep in class but anyways...

so whats up im totally lost fill me in anyone all i know is im takeing a bunch of mofos to play and trade to sign up for the turny today i better get food out of it FYI: the people whos is signing up is goin to be... gene, rob, rod, umm whats his face ed, chad if u hadent noticed im typing whatever is goin on in my head... this guy you guys dont know marsow dunno if i spelled that correctly ohh rylan... and hmmm... people not entering from ypahu side is going to be umm anrdrew and the band guys... i think cause they have a concert... and me dude our sub is effing hot im not lying she needs a niceerrrrererr butt though.:lick: hahha i thought this face would be perfecto

im lost what this whole kawaikon thin about??? fill me in please i wanna come if its on eiter a fryday or saturday o well let me know ill ask gene them ok imm ganna go talk to the teacher now :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :psycho:

mellowD

Smash Apprentice
ima gonna sign up today
is mililani PnT okay? coz yessir dats where im goin
anywho i gots my 10 bux handy and im hella bored in first period right now
bleh i should get pokemon already i feel like im missing out..... >:[

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
lmao waipahu guys are funny as fawk

well were gonna pretty much run the tourny do the sign ups being the referee's etc. the tvs and cubes are for the PNT tourny not for the KK one.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
In school, bored as chuck. I got a basketball slammed against my right thumb, and it's bleeding internally. Hurts like hell, can't even push the A button on my DS. No more pokemon or smash for me today. Hope it doesn't hurt by Friday...I can't even push the gamecube controller buttons. =(

Leo, don't play lvl 9s. Seriously. You're gonna get a really predictable playstyle. You're gonna get 3 stocked by Dex's falcon. Or at least that's what happened when I first played Dex.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I need to contact someone from waipahu who's going to PNT today. I have a favor to ask of you. Anyone is fine. IM me on AIM or call me at 497-4851. PLEASE!!! Thank you!

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
alright FRANK, i can bring a cube with a game if i have the time to go home after i finish all the school stuff first. And I want to be in KK to help out too. also i wanted to know our schedule in KK. from what time to what time, what to do there and such. this is my third time asking and i am getting kind of pissed off.

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
alright FRANK, i can bring a cube with a game if i have the time to go home after i finish all the school stuff first. And I want to be in KK to help out too. also i wanted to know our schedule in KK. from what time to what time, what to do there and such. this is my third time asking and i am getting kind of pissed off.
i already answered you saying its gonna start around 7ish AT NITE!!!!!! i dont really kno the information yet cause i didnt turn in my list of ppl whos going to KK like i said im cutting the list at thursday 8 oclock at nite. It wont be a really big tourny so im guessing 2 hours tops i already pointed out wat i think the shifts are on my previous posts so chill I CANT MAKE AN EXACT SCHEDUAL NOT KNOWING HOW MUCH TVS THERE ARE AND HOW MUCH PPL ARE HELPING OUT

Leoneri

Smash Ace
I got a wii but I dont know when I can get its online setup, anybody with TP know what you're supposed to do after you finish the first day? Sorry about offtopic

FireFly

Smash Lord
aww too bad sho isnt going to be playing his top game on friday
dont worry i had the same problem when i cut my index finger at oc2

i would like to sign up for the kawaiikon cuz sho :)

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Yeah dude, I'm scared of everyone now. Well, scared of people I normally wouldn't be afraid of. It's gonna take at least 2 weeks for this thing to heal, but as long as it doesn't hurt on Friday and I can push buttons, then I'm good to go. This is a eff'd up thumb(you'll get goosebumps when you see it), not some cut on the index. I don't need index as much as my thumbs =(

At least you're going kawaiikon. So much geeky people! It's gonna be great! If I feel like it, I should dress up as a pikachu or something

Leo, you can still sign up. Six pm on Friday is the lastest, I think.

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
Leo, don't play lvl 9s. Seriously. You're gonna get a really predictable playstyle. You're gonna get 3 stocked by Dex's falcon. Or at least that's what happened when I first played Dex.
Why you gotta use my name for? You trying to insult me or something?

Okay, one question, where exactly at the blaisdell is the pnt tourney?
I don't go down there that much. :ohwell:

I hope I can switch shifts with someone for friday, I really wanna go out and support JGC.

Leoneri

Smash Ace
In school, bored as chuck. I got a basketball slammed against my right thumb, and it's bleeding internally. Hurts like hell, can't even push the A button on my DS. No more pokemon or smash for me today. Hope it doesn't hurt by Friday...I can't even push the gamecube controller buttons. =(

Not even for one video, then how do I show a video of my falco >.< Unless I just combo a lvl 1, but that would be boring, although I do perform my adv techs better when im not against inhuman reflexes.

FireFly

Smash Lord
are there gonna be chairs or am i gonna have to bring like 20 something chairs from my house!

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
No Dex, you read people better than anyone else on Hawaii, imo. You, Tom, and Nick were the first to whoop me sideways at Jose's. Everyone else sandbagged.
"yes blaisdell both 284 and 285." Is exactly what Jeremy said, even though I have no clue where that is. I'm sure they'll have signs and stuff.

Well, maybe every now and then, but I never do. Screws me over and makes my approaches and edge guards really predictable. Put a video against one of your friends or something. Watching someone play a comp is hella boring.

Edit: Tom, you're gonna be the chairman, get it, you get it!? Nvm, I'm gonna go kill my sense of humor now.

Leoneri

Smash Ace
I have no Smash competent friends >.>. Im gonna go play smash and think of someway to show you a video without boring you and screwing my style.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Okie dokie. Show me what you can do.

**** was too funny, so I'm posting it.

Arurian Dance (8:12:53 PM): off topic, but hot?
Arurian Dance (8:12:56 PM): http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/525/crosyy9.jpg
Terence Lau 331 (8:13:23 PM): do you know her?
Terence Lau 331 (8:13:42 PM): i am not sure
Arurian Dance (8:13:43 PM): perhaps
Terence Lau 331 (8:13:50 PM): need other pictures to determine
Arurian Dance (8:13:57 PM): just that one
Terence Lau 331 (8:13:59 PM): this might be photoshop
Arurian Dance (8:14:05 PM): haha, it's not
Terence Lau 331 (8:14:32 PM): idk is not the kind you will get an instant boner
Arurian Dance (8:14:43 PM): HAHA
Arurian Dance (8:14:47 PM): you're crazy
Arurian Dance (8:14:53 PM): idk, i thought it was hot
Terence Lau 331 (8:15:04 PM): it?
Terence Lau 331 (8:15:08 PM): omg it is a robot?
Arurian Dance (8:15:13 PM): hahah
Arurian Dance (8:15:19 PM): terence, you're friggin funny
Terence Lau 331 (8:15:32 PM): well
Terence Lau 331 (8:15:39 PM): i can't say she is not hot
Arurian Dance (8:15:49 PM): it's a guy
Terence Lau 331 (8:15:49 PM): but she is not hot in my definition tho
Terence Lau 331 (8:15:57 PM): oh
Terence Lau 331 (8:15:59 PM): nice
Terence Lau 331 (8:16:06 PM): he has nice skin
Arurian Dance (8:16:22 PM): haha, yeah
Terence Lau 331 (8:16:41 PM): why, is he going to kawaiikon?
Terence Lau 331 (8:16:43 PM): haha
Arurian Dance (8:17:11 PM): nope
Arurian Dance (8:17:16 PM): i met him over the internet
Terence Lau 331 (8:17:33 PM): oh
Terence Lau 331 (8:17:41 PM): you guys cyber sex?
Terence Lau 331 (8:17:43 PM): haha
Arurian Dance (8:19:08 PM): haha
Arurian Dance (8:19:22 PM): no, it's a guy man
Terence Lau 331 (8:21:52 PM): you probably pitching a camp in your pants right now

That's a moment with terence.

Arurian Dance (8:28:50 PM): he has two x chromosomes
tom2k981 (8:28:58 PM): wtf
Arurian Dance (8:29:12 PM): if you ever payed attention in science class unlike terence who didn't understand a single thing i said
tom2k981 (8:29:45 PM): you cant die like that?
tom2k981 (8:29:56 PM): or was it like two Y chromosomes...
Arurian Dance (8:30:13 PM): all girls have two x's
Arurian Dance (8:30:25 PM): all guys have one x, and one y
Arurian Dance (8:30:37 PM): he however has two x's, and a y
tom2k981 (8:30:42 PM): o-O
Arurian Dance (8:30:51 PM): making him slighlty hermanphrodite
tom2k981 (8:30:56 PM): born like that or what?
Arurian Dance (8:31:01 PM): yeah
Arurian Dance (8:31:04 PM): birth defect
tom2k981 (8:31:05 PM): wow
tom2k981 (8:31:07 PM): thats crazy
tom2k981 (8:31:17 PM): i didnt think hermaphrodites existed
tom2k981 (8:44:28 PM): no im serious though i thought it was like fake and ****

Hahah, Tom's friggin crazy too.

FireFly

Smash Lord
i hope you know he didnt do any combos, it was just a video on how to do cool trick with fox...

just show us some stuff you can do against a level 1 comp >_>

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Matthew is unsigned, and Scott you are signed up for 9:00 brackets as you asked.

AVRY I'M SORRY!!! I FORGOT TO SIGN YOU UP! Gomen...T_T

Leoneri

Smash Ace
I made the video, I just gotta plug the camera in get it on the computer save it and host it on YouTube. Its not my best video because I was distressed at my game cube giving me a corrupt memory card message and now I am scared to turn the GC off and lose Falco and FD.

soranaka

Smash Journeyman
lol.

you know, having a y chromosone doesn't make you a guy. there was this huge olympic thing where xy women entered, and tests showed that they were male, but yeah, just had the y chromosone.

also, having xxy, etc. doesn't make one automatically a hermaphrodite.

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
lol.

you know, having a y chromosone doesn't make you a guy. there was this huge olympic thing where xy women entered, and tests showed that they were male, but yeah, just had the y chromosone.

also, having xxy, etc. doesn't make one automatically a hermaphrodite.
joel is smart.

mellowD

Smash Apprentice
i heard that this friday and sat we have to pay to get in teh blaze-dell
if so how much? coz fawk mang thats like another entry fee(literally)
anyways ive seen an actual hermaphrodite it was like making weird convo with us...

Top Bottom