• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~// The Hawaii Thread \\~ V2.0

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
bobby, remember to sign me up. sorry i forgot to prepay the 10 dollars to you on friday. i will have it next time i see you. and should we be discussing rides and stuff for friday?

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Maybe Frankie, maybe.
Yeah, we all got better first playing you guys. Hell of a lot better.

Haha, Jeff. At least you get the $ check.

Terence, you illiterate nub. He signed up for you already.

Pokemon is out today, no? I should go pick it up, but I'm pretty lazy.

Leoneri

Smash Ace
Im back, and we got a car, might be able to come to smashfest soon and got a video camera so I can show you my falco, my internet crashed so I was internet free for a month :S

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
When is the latest I can turn in my application for the tournament? And if some people at UH need a ride, my mom can pick you guys up after I get out of work at 4. It's easy for her since I live right across the street from the Blaisdell.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Well it isn't really an application. You just write your name and email, and pay the money. Jeremy also brought up the fact that you can request a certain bracket to be in if you can't be there till late, or for other reasons. Ya I know it's not fair to request brackets, but it matters not to me. I'm gonna be the winner in my bracket. And then I'm gonna take the championships. Tada sore dake da.

Nothing yet on the Kawaii Kon. I'll try to go up to PNT by tuesday. I'm really getting tired of school, projects, terrible teachers and all this pressure to hurry up and finish college. So yeah, this tournament will be a good outlet for all my stress.

While waiting in line for my Pokemon today, there were so many Pokemon and video game noobs at the store. Some of them were even older than I. I felt like money matching everyone in the store. I would've made enough to buy three more copies. -_-

I have a lvl 19 Grotle and a lvl 16 Kadabra that won't listen to me. I plan on catching a Misdreavus before I sleep tonight. I gotta remember to save so I don't waste my only dusk ball. @_@

Leoneri

Smash Ace
Hah, I never got firered leafgreen, but I want to know if diamond and pearl are worth it.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Well, basically, it has the biggest pokemon bank ever, rising the count to 400 something. Bobby can be exact on that, I think. Same feature, and then some. I'm tired, so I'll let Bobby do the explaining. He's the Mew2king of pokemon.

Trepidation

Smash Cadet
Diamond and Pearl look like pretty solid games. I was watching my friends play it today and I must say that I wouldn't mind jumping back into poke'mon. It'll give me something to do in between smash fests and finding a job ^-^.

FireFly

Smash Lord
i think diamond and pearl is one of the best in the pokemon series. i really liked fire red, but diamond is just really fun (and kinda addicting)

so to answer your question, yes it is definitely worth the money. dueling and trading online is awesome cuz you can voice chat!

man, i hope this doesnt ruin my smash skill >_< oh noez

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Don't worry Mexi-Game. We'll all be getting rusty with you. lolz

Man I wish ghost types had more offensive movesets. Ghosts are one of the turtle types of pokemon.

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
didnt get me a pokemon game nore i mite not even have time to play the game.

im a bit rusty for smash so i have to work on that and to top that i work and to top that i needs to talk to jeremy still and to top that i needs sleep T.T and im still trying to get gear and rep on wow so frick so much to do.......

so no pokemon for me for now

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
I gots the 3 starters, but they average to be lvl 6. I'm gonna continue after school tomorrow.

No smashing with nubs this whole week. I really need to regain my style. For reals. Even if I do, I don't know if I can incorporate them into my play with this whole week of comps. Well, I'm still gonna tweak.

I needs to finish parts of my 4th quarter projects, and need more sleep. Top that with work, and I'm a busy man. *Lifts up man pants*

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Lots of my friends got the game too. One of them even bought both. I want more time to play both this and smash. If anyone is getting together to play before friday let me know. I don't feel like arranging any get togethers.

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
i wanna know and confirm who's joining the PNT tourney. top 4 from last tourney doesn't count.

jose
reggie
mr q who won 3rd place couple years ago
jeff
all waipahu guys
bobby
merc (maybe)
scott (maybe)
terence
joel
shoyo
matt

let me know if i am missing anybody. we shall pwn again.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
My woman....Hahah *Dies laughing*
Well, getting a DS is good.

I thought Merc is a go for sure.

I hope someone arranges a smashfest. I wanna see how my Fox is now. It's regaining its breath.

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
ok i talked to jeremy today heres a few things:

i told him not to let ppl ask for the brackets they want unless they have a LEGIT and i repeat a LEGIT reason, meaning i cant make it to this bracket due to work or school or etc like scott and oshiros case, not like i dont want that bracket because so and so is there and i want an easy way to the championship. ITS A TOURNAMENT FOLKS IF YOU GET KNOCKED OUT UR OUT!!! just cause we kno jeremy doesnt mean we can get special treatment, i mean come on me dex tom nick got a spot at the championship because we earned it. pretty much everything for friday and saturday is set. They will be brining chairs so no more standing up eyyyyy

anime convension. IM IN CHARGE!!! yups we can get in the anime convention for free and its a free tournament for everyone so the prizes are gonna be low. We are going in as "Jeremy's Crew" so that means the ppl that are in there are representing jeremy and PNT and that also means you will be helping out at the Kawaii Kon so im only taking the ppl i kno no offence Q Mr. Q i dont kno you thats why. For te rules for the tourny its either gonna be a 2 v 2 or some sort of a FREE FOR ALL!!!!!!! yups lol like halo were they count the frags and such etc etc. lol i was thinking about it on the way home from mililani.

pls help bring tvs and cubes for friday and sat for the anime convension sign ups starts here:
TV
1. Bobs (2)

Cube
1. Frank (1)

Kawaii Kon
1. Frank
2. Nick
3. Jose

i will update the list after i dont wanna read back thru the threads

RADIO INTERVIEW IS ON!!!!! this friday me and jeremy will be on 98.5 and star 101.9 around 8 to talk about the tournament so ya if you wanna listen then eyyyyy

and start talking about rides to and from tourny

also i dont got my pokemon game yet jeremy said he reserved one for me and like he left his store early yesterday and told the worker to save 2 pokemons and wen he came back today there was none so ya sadness their new shipment comes either wens or thurs so thats wen i get mine

Darkmusician

Smash Master
reggie if you give me your last name i can sign up you. Joel you are Joel Pang i believe. I can get you too.

I will be in the 7:00 bracket because I have class and that is the earliest one for me. Soooo anyone that is going to play on Friday I will ask that you bus it down to the Blaisdell without me. I will take people home, but since I get done with class at 5 pm. I don't want anyone to be late on my account. So yeah, talk to me if you have questions and or comments.

Frankie, I need to talk to you later.

FireFly

Smash Lord
i would go kawaii kon if it wasnt on the same day as blaisdell....

level 35x4!! (i play during class and recess/lunch)

frank, you guys gonna be on radio in the morning or evening?

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
i would go kawaii kon if it wasnt on the same day as blaisdell....
WEAK SAUCE!!!!!

kawaii kon is at nite noob how much times i said that. PNT tourny champ round is only gonna be in the morning at most 2 hours long then a 5 hour+ break to kawaii kon geez oc2 was a whole days worth of smash wtf man

FireFly

Smash Lord
oc2 was like all pros man, like me and shoyo said before, i dont think playing noobs is a good idea....

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
oc2 was like all pros man, like me and shoyo said before, i dont think playing noobs is a good idea....
same person that wanted to sandbag against them then breaking their dreams after.... and also the same person who says his not afraid of competition

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Hey Frankie, if I call star, I can talk to you? haha
You can air it after, if possible. I always liked talking to the yonjonQ or whatever dude, and getting myself on air.
Also, I'm gonna go kawaiikon, possibly. I want to go, at least, if it's alright with jeremy and whatnot. I never really been to one, so I wanna see all the geeky girls there and hit on them kthnx
Make em teams man. We never had one before, and it'll be interesting.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Lawl Frankie. We'll drag em after he loses at the tourny.

Fast ey Tom? We should change that name to fastfly. Even though it sounds pretty lame.

Was that the one at the UH room? Merc and me made a pretty good team, if I remember right.
And yeah Tom, teams are where it's at.

Top Bottom