• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~// The Hawaii Thread \\~ V2.0

tenyearwarranty

Smash Apprentice
Can't stay on much longer...

What time is the PNT tourney?
What should I bring to assist at Kawaii Kon

WHY DIDN'T I BUY A POKEBALL BEFORE THAT SHINY STARLY SHOWED YUP?!?!?!?!?!!!?!!!?!
Need to sneak in a few more minutes of pokemon before the Mrs comes back downstairs >.>

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
I was gonna go, but I'll go right after this post.

Depends what bracket you're on.
Byoc, DS, pokemon, and that's about it. Maybe some cash just in case. Oh, and your A-game. Don't forget it.

Pokemon go go! I wanna get my Chimchar to lvl 15 before I sleep today.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
OOOOO Shinies!!!! I have a shiney Altaria....it's yellowz =D

Ya everyone bring your pokemon. We go do stuff.

Jose are you signed up and given your bracket placement yet? That will determine when you must show up by. If you need a ride there I can give too.

Q Klilx

Smash Cadet
Ping_Pong, don't worry about not getting me in. I won't be going. I will likely be working at the time of the tournament at KK.

If not then I'll consider going, but the price of the KK is a deterrent when all I'd do is play SSBM. I dislike anime. =(

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
i wanna know, from what time to what time are we gonna help out at kawaiikon? are we allow to walk around, or we could only stay in the smash/video game area?

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
ok i got something to do till around 6ish maybe so earliest for kawaiikon is 7 thing is idk if were allowed to walk around or not

BUT i was thinking if we do have enough ppl to help out we can have shifts so we can switch in and out of helping. Also maybe after the tourny we can walk around i guess im not certain so ya

TVs
1. Bobs (2)

Cubes
1 Frank (1)

Kawaiikon
1. Frank
2. nick
3. jose
4 ed
5 eugene
6 bobs

mellowD

Smash Apprentice
if these tourneys get more promotion deals and mainstream will hawaii count for like tier results?
i hope so, then when it actually blows up we can have pros come down from the mainland
O.O <(Ch33 Pwn-O!!)

mellowD

Smash Apprentice
hey just wondering
is there that deal where you can trade two used games and pay like 5 bux?

Darkmusician

Smash Master
^ Double Posting ftw.

I'll stay and watch the smash station at the kon for as much as needed. What will be the food situation at KK. We could probably keep the audience ammused with friendlies. I just realized....when I own with Zelda, I could really score with the ladies!!! =D

I really really hope I don't see my ex at the KK. That would suck royal nuts.

mellowD

Smash Apprentice
yo ed are you goin to rylans today?
coz yea ill head over there after trec....
gaawhdaammmit
yea im typing dis in skewl tryna kill time
o did i porget to mention da theraphy shall be there so get your smash on!

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
OK kk WILL BE TEAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! something new for us i guess lol so make ur guys teams already i will post rules later.

TVs
1. Bobs (2)

Cubes
1 Frank (1)

Kawaiikon
1. Frank
2. nick
3. jose
4 ed
5 eugene
6 bobs
7. shoyo
8. lee (eds friend)
9. rylan (eds friend)

i think imma cap the KK at 15 the most i guess 4 ppl at sign ups while others can walk around then tourny starts 1 person per tv 2 ppl helping out jeremy with the brackets most likely jose and bobs cause you guys got experiance with the program and the rest can walk around wen i find out the time we can make shifts i guess

Leoneri

Smash Ace
Whens the next smashfest, my mom's going to be able to drive her car this saturday most likely

FireFly

Smash Lord
frank teams is only new to you, so you better step that **** up son

i might go kawaiikon, there seems to be more people going

****, level 40 already, i gotta take a break @_@

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Is Ian going to sign up on his own? I'm going down in about half an hour or so.

So far, signing up for Joel Pang and Reggie Garcia and Evan McKinney.

lvl 40 tom? Pokemon or WoW? Just got my Rucario egg! ^____^

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Tom: Yayuz! I'm around lvl 40 too. My Rurio just hatched. I'm gonna ride around with it on my bike until it's happy enough to evolve. With 256 steps per happy value, assuming that it's base happieness is zero (just to be safe) and happy level maxes at 220, that'll be exactly 56,320 steps. = w =

I went to PNT.....late. lolz Jeremy was very nice and let me in to sign up people.
Evan, Joel, and Reggie. YOU ARE SIGNED UP!!! Still gotta pay 10 bucks all of ya.

Leo, Tom has a vid of my Zelda, and I have some on VHS, but unfortunately I don't have a digital camera to get it on Youtube. Sorry. I hope to post SOMETHING by summer time.

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
TVs
1. Bobs (2)

Cubes
1 Frank (1)

Kawaiikon
1. Frank
2. nick
3. jose
4 ed (waipahu)
5 eugene (waipahu)
6 bobs
7. shoyo
8. chad (waipahu)
9. rylan (waipahu)
10. kawaika (waipahu)

COME ON PPL WE STILL NEED TVS AND CUBES!!!! MORE OF THEM = FASTER TOURNY AT BLAISDELL!!!! I DONT WANNA STAY THERE TILL MIDNITE OR 11 OR SOMETHING LATE LIKE THAT!!!!!

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
TVs
1. Bobs (2)

Cubes
1 Frank (1)
2. Tom (1)
3. Chad (1)

Kawaiikon
1. Frank
2. nick
3. jose
4 ed (waipahu)
5 eugene (waipahu)
6 bobs
7. shoyo
8. chad (waipahu)
9. rylan (waipahu)
10. kawaika (waipahu)

dont bring your wii tom i dont want it stolen cubes only please anymore tvs? ummm my rides i think are gonna be full so ppl from kapolei cant catch ride with me imma dbl check my rides after

Leoneri

Smash Ace
I wish I could make it to the tourney -_-. Hope you guys have fun, I gotta get my vid of Falco up, I really skilled up today, got my EHDL down a bit and my wavedashing is smoother, along with my shffling.

FireFly

Smash Lord
oi what if i change my mind about kawaiikon after i win the blaisdell tourney. its only gonna be like 5 mins tops when im playing right shoyo? (i joke i joke)

and wheres this falco vid? :o

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Ian! I wanted to play Ian as much as Jose. Whoot!

Tom, you're a dam­n tweaker! Lvl 40? I got my monferno to 21, and that's my strongest...I guess I'll just take the blaisdell tourny and none of the pokebattles.

Frankie, I can spot a game for Tom's Wii. gene might be able to bring his TV, maybe. You should try ask him.

Leo, I wanna see that vid. Link plz

Bobby, you can count on me to bring the Wrestlemania! on Friday. Oh, and the tourny at blaisdell, where exactly is it gonna be?

Darkmusician

Smash Master
NO WIIs I SAID!!!!! I DONT WANT **** STOLEN!!!!! better a cube stolen then a wii
Lets all read the posts carefully now. ^^ I know how stressful organizing an event can be, no matter how small scale it may seem. So lets all read/type carefully so no mixups and people no have to repeat themselves.

I will be making one last stop at Play n Trade tomorrow. I will be signing up Scott Chun and "un-signing" Matt. Scott, I will be paying for you with Matts 10 dollar entry fee. Matt if it works out that way we'll be square. Can everybody that hasn't paid me yet bring eveything on Friday please? I don't want to leave debts hanging, thanks. If there is anyone else who needs to be signed up, please tell me soon. I won't be making anymore trips out after tomorrow. KK. Back to Pokemon. = w =

soranaka

Smash Journeyman
thanks again bobby.

i wouldn't mind volunteering for whatever. so if there's anyplace that needs help, lemme know.

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
TVs
1. Bobs (2)

Cubes
1 Frank (1)
2. Tom (1)
3. Chad (1)

Kawaiikon
1. Frank
2. nick
3. jose
4 ed (waipahu)
5 eugene (waipahu)
6 bobs
7. shoyo
8. chad (waipahu)
9. rylan (waipahu)
10. kawaika (waipahu)
11. Joel

ummm the list will be finalized thursday nite at 8 so last calls ppl if you guys want in for KK and or help bringing tvs and such.

Top Bottom