• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~// The Hawaii Thread \\~ V2.0

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
Frankie, is it pools or brackets? I just assumed brackets cause you said "pool brackets"
Unless we're going to do round robin pools with 30 people! That is a hell of a lot of matches if it's that way!

One question, Bobby, when we go down to the dorms tomorrow, do we still have to buy the parking permit? And should I park in the same place as last time? Don't worry about reimbursement or anything.

indie_dave

Smash Ace
parking at uh:
vehicles without valid zone 8 passes at dorms will be ticketed, so either park upper campus or free on dole street (closest).
another option is at parking structure, which isn't too far
good luck with parking!

edit: if anybody has any dorm concerns, call me/at least leave a message at 956.9066 or PM me k thx

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Ya Dex. You should buy a ticket cause it's only three bucks and if you do get caught (which is unlikely) you will owe 5 times that much.

You can get a ticket from that stan sheriff parking lot. Then drive out to parking lot that's closer. You followed me there last time. What time will you be down there cause I'm gonna be a busy man tomorrow. If you could tell me when to expect you and who you're bringing that would help.

FireFly

Smash Lord
frank, i can bring a cube for blaisdell tourney

frank, i like ride from kapolei to UH this fri! gas $$$

haha, look at this email i got from jeremy:

"Hey Everyone,

If you are looking for somewhere to practice. We have the following mini tournaments going on throughout the week.

Monday
$2 Smash Bros. - Winner Takes all - Single Elimination

Wednesday
$4 2 vs. 2 Halo - Winner Takes all - single Elimination
$2 1 vs. 1 Gears - Winner Takes all - Single Elimination

Also - If you wanted to have your clan come in and do your own tournament, let me know we can set that up for your. thanks again."

if anyone has the time, i would gladly love to take their money (jk)

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
dex wen i was talking to jeremy he said pool brackets every hour so im thinking he ment theres different brackets. wen i tried to do the math the pool system poped into my head so ya

tom no

lol kk felix coming?

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
TOM i think now you can make smash your occupation.

man i think this is a busy week for me. i've cut down a lot of smash because playing in school ain't that much fun anymore, plus i have other priorities now than smash... i am really really looking forward to friday. and whoop shoyo's ***

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Hey Dave how are things looking for tomorrow? Did you start the brackets yet?

WAIPAHU!!!!

Are you in for tomorrow? I need to know before I go to sleep or I can't garuntee you'll have food to eat or a slot in the brackets.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Ya no Waipahu this time. That's too bad.

Lost your style again eh? I think my style has been revamped and improved again. Everyone come down as soon as possible for friendlies on the roof. If I do things right tomorrow, everything should be set up early. Gotta go buy ingredients and cook food. I guess I'll make the rice when I get down there. If dex is still bringing the noodle justice, then that will help too.

This week was so stressful. Lets all have fun tomorrow! Don't forget money for food. No pay, no eat! No IOUs. :p

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Yeah dude, and I need to sleep early today. Friggin sleepy and it's 9:30 still. Or at least I was playing super crappy with fox yesterday and today. I should be good by pnt tourny, hopefully.

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
update for tomorrow
ppl in my car are:
1. me
2. alvin
3. redige
4. tom
5. felix

full car so your other friend cant come and i didnt even count arvin in too so ya its gonna be a full car if he comes

and i end work around 3:30 if i stay till closing that and i have some sort of interview around 4ish thats maybe half an hour long so latest 5 we lave kapolei

FireFly

Smash Lord
frank, stop looking at my myspace comments?

latest 5 we leave kapolei, good timing, everything sounds good, cant wait till tomorrow (and it will be a good day at school as well)

Trepidation

Smash Cadet
Sorry guys we can't make it. We had other plans this week. Next week is like our smashing week lol. Oh and if you can get us more info on the kawaii kon that would be nice. A few of us Waipahu guys are interested in helping out.

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
Bobby, looks like it's just me coming.
Anyone need a ride and is on the way, or not too far off the way?
What's the earliest we can come.
I'll try and come down that early. And how do we sign in at the dorm, or do I call you or dave or something? Help. nairknee.

I hope Jose is rusty, so I can beat him. lol

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
I'm pretty excited. I wanna beat him without him sandbagging.

Err, Dex, I'm on the way, and if it's not too much trouble, maybe you can pick matt and me up?
My number is 384-2685 just in case I can't go on the boards tomorrow.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Dave will be working the front desk. All you gotta do is have him sign you in. Also for the brackets, I'll probably be doing that. People will see me to be entered and stuff.

Personally I doubt Jose will ever truely get rusty. He's just that dam good.

ゼルダ、明日衣装に頑張ろう! b^_^d

FireFly

Smash Lord
nvm frankie, its only me and felix dont worry about it

jose trains in secret....and i think he is the real mexi-game

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
nvm frankie, its only me and felix dont worry about it

jose trains in secret....and i think he is the real mexi-game
i highly doubt that.... his hardly home and he hardly plays wow now his brother plays for him but seriously jose is to good

after all he is THE ONE who taugh livewire how to play

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Mexi-game is something that Tom and I came up with while we were discussing a possible clash of Mexico and the West Coast. We both agreed that the West Coast would win before you could say Mexico. It would be like this.

"And now we have the West Coast vs. Mexi-GAME!" LOLZ

It's got a nice ring to it. So Frankie, you ARE taking Arvin right? O_o I'm sorry I fogot to ask this earlier.

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
Umm, shoyo, aren't you and matt going with bobby?
And bobby, earliest time we are able to show up for friendlies?? Please??
Look at me, posting on smashboards and procrastinating from my tons and tons of homework.
God help me. I think I should really go to a procrastination workshop thingy. Maybe later.

indie_dave

Smash Ace
What's the earliest we can come.
...And how do we sign in at the dorm, or do I call you or dave or something? Help. nairknee.
Dave will be working the front desk. All you gotta do is have him sign you in. Also for the brackets, I'll probably be doing that. People will see me to be entered and stuff.

Personally I doubt Jose will ever truely get rusty. He's just that dam good.

ゼルダ、明日衣装に頑張ろう! b^_^d
sorry guys, i'm at front desk in the morning til noon and then PAU. early? i can set up from 4:30, but bobby is coming at 1ish[?] to cook or drop off tvs etc. idk call me whenever you want in. i'll come sign you in just call 956.9066 or 620.1017. Bobby has my cell in case neither of those work, but you shouldn't have trouble reaching me.

edit: zeruda, asahi something something something something something something

Top Bottom