• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~// The Hawaii Thread \\~ V2.0

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
ALL RIGHT GUYS!!!
im dead serious...i think im gonna quit smash. seriously. all i can do now is just give you guys advice on how to do something technical...=/ seriously... im retiring

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
my marth needs some mega work and experience if he even wants to be considered useful.
good games everyone.

just for frankie: down knee!

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
heh, ill just wait for brawl already....ill just keep my rep up as flashiest and fastest fox in hawaii. and leave it there, wont do worse n worse hahaha.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
My goal is to stop getting three stocked by Tom and Dex. Captain Falcons.....>_>

Thanks to Ians lack of playing and my Un-lack of playing, we are even now. I am satisfied.

The steak was awesome and the rest of the food was great too.

My Zelda is doing just fine. Just certain play styles counter her. For those circumstances I will go Shiek.

Good times everyone.

indie_dave

Smash Ace
heh, ill just wait for brawl already....ill just keep my rep up as flashiest and fastest fox in hawaii. and leave it there, wont do worse n worse hahaha.
andrew i wanna play your fox, please? ^_^

My Zelda is doing just fine. Just certain play styles counter her. For those circumstances I will go Shiek.
good call bobby, i wanna play your sheik, please? ^_^
when is next smashfest? after finals is pau i should be able to go

LOL, good job spreading the Ness propaganda =D
oym i wanna play your ness please? ^_^
next smashfest i can give you ride. but i'm not kidding, these guys are pr0z so maybe we should have a ness juugyou session beforehand

Oshiro

Smash Journeyman
After not playing Sheik for like 3 weeks, I suck at her now =;(
I should practice her and Roy more, I've been slacking >.>;;

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
No one sucks with Sheik, seriously. Also, no one is good with Sheik, except CJ and Hoshino. Maybe KDJ.

If you bring it, I wanna challenge you.

Good games everyone. I barely played any 1vs1s yesterday. All teams, pretty much, but teams are uber. Fox is sucking a bit, so I might go Mario or something. I got Ian though, so it's all good. That was the most serious I got ever in a Fox ditto. Zero sandbag son!

Food was good. Thanks to Jose's BBQing skills and Tom's order choke from Taco bell skills. Had too much tacos and stuff, I was too full for pretty much everything else.

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
Hey MARK aka ONYOURMARK.
I heard that you go to Moanalua (or you might because you live in salt lake) and I wanted to invite you to come to MS NAKAGAWA's room (right next to band room) to play smash with us. anytime after school is good. the purpose of this is to gather the best players from our school. I don't think I notice you around before because I've never played a good ness from school. so yeah, please come. thanks.

edit: spelling... poor english skills. sigh

OnYourMark

オンヨマク いつも
me? how flattering...

i go to christian academy, on red hill... yeah, but i live right by moanalua high.

darn... moanalua has the greatest band/orch and cool smashers... you guys are too good.

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
me? how flattering...

i go to christian academy, on red hill... yeah, but i live right by moanalua high.

darn... moanalua has the greatest band/orch and cool smashers... you guys are too good.
omgwtfbbq. no wonder. alright then mark, i expect you to show up at our next smash fest, just keep checking this thread.

OnYourMark

オンヨマク いつも
terence, why are you mentioned in the moanalua chess club but you don't have a normal yearbook picture???

i have a yearbook here... my bro graduated from moanalua last year.

btw, i'll be at the next moanalua concert ^_^

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
terence, why are you mentioned in the moanalua chess club but you don't have a normal yearbook picture???

i have a yearbook here... my bro graduated from moanalua last year.

btw, i'll be at the next moanalua concert ^_^
because Terence isn't part of my official name. try look for the last name Lau instead. you'd find me. I am pretty sure there are only two people with the last name Lau in the class of 2008. shouldn't be hard.

indie_dave

Smash Ace
sry for any confusion hehe. i know oym through ness boards, where teh uber smashers stay 9____________9

poor ness, why can't you have less glaring deficiencies?1!??

FireFly

Smash Lord
ian zelgadis with his crazy shinespiking and im chillin with my crazy *** tech skill. but shoyo? no clue.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I can only imagine what Shoyo will have to say about this when he wakes up.

My style is Darkmusician style. The pro Zelda that I would model the most would be Captain Jack who has an awesome Zelda and an even better Sheik. But honestly the other Zelda pros are just not to my liking. Too much reckless kicking with no real thought to spacing or mindgames. Was watching Zelda vids on tube, and it re-motivated me to get better. I want to bring the very best Zelda to OC3.

I don't think that Shoyo is a bad fox. Otherwise I wouldn't lose to him so much. But I do think that fox is just a "***" character because all he has to do is Dair to wave shine to up smash and that's all it takes to rack up damage on me. It's always the difference maker.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
I think this needs a re-cap.

-Terence=Mathos(his idol of bombsoldier has no relevance to his playstyle, instead, he has mathos+predictability) P.S. PC Chris>Bombsoldier(Proof to be at OC3)
-Tom=/=Chillin Tom doesn't have crazy tech skill. I can do everything you can, and there's not much that amazes me. Andrew does, however. Tom is actually something like Tink, but repeats a lot of stuff with loads of shuffled nairs
-Oshiro=/=Masashi Masashi is too good. Oshiro is not too good. Nuff said. Not that you're bad.

Oshiro, I felt unstoppable after beaing Ian, so I sandbagged/didn't care much about following matches. Fourth stock, you totally pwned me though<-johns
Tom's beastmode thing came to me while playing Ian, and I was playing good and hard like that Ganon fad. I wanted to be better than Ian since the first time, so I jumped on Friday's chance.
Anyway, I wanna rematch.

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
sounds like some one got fawked over gud.....and even if Tom gets beastmode on, that must mean i have like some fawking GOD mode when im on final D with lazers, and as for umm nick he got some like ULTRA GOD mode going on or somthing idk ya could call it crack, idk wut it is but it wuups mi *** shyyyt

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
i was inspired by bombsoldier, but yet he failed me with his recent vids. unless he proves himself again at oc3. shoyo you can call me whoever you want. my noob skills only allowed me to play like mathos in the tourney. this also means that my play to win style>yours. tourney results say all.

actually, my sig says all.

edit: oh, it didn't show? alright

shoyo is a ***

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Alright guys....

Lets all get back on to a more better topic. Like where we are going to smash this week?

Since UH is out of session, the music department should be all up in the freezies. lolz

So...unless someone wants to open their doors this friday, we can do UH music building room 212.

I want some yes or nos. Parking should be much easier than the dorms too. If you wanna come Dave please do. And bring people if can.

To any of you that went to the Kawaii Kon, or are new to this thread, like....less than 10 posts, then post if you can come. The more the better. If you have any questions, just PM or IM to save thread space.

We could basically start whenever school gets out for youz guys. For those that will be working or live far away, just come down asap I guess.

I'll take care of food and drinks when the time comes. We'll most likely eat outside to prevent messes. But yeah, I'm anxious for OC3 training.

Hopefully this will work out with you guys. If anyone has any other ideas let me know.

Oh and don't misunderstand me, you'll all still be paying for your own meals. I'll just make a food run and stuff. If you no like eat, just no pay. Simple as that.

Top Bottom