• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~// The Hawaii Thread \\~ V2.0

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Dave, you aren't a nub. You have pretty good tech skill, and as you play you'll be able to use it in play. More tech skill the better, sometimes.

Terence, that's creative, but I don't get it.

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
T-Shirt list???i havent been reading the posts...only the ones with my name in it lol.

im not really quitting...its just that i'm not playing smash.

p.s. Bryan, i still consider myself best of waipahu. + ur a D i CK all you do is dis people
i dont hate you =)

lol... shoyo is a *** for this crap son

ARVY

Smash Apprentice
....does anyone want to do anything tomorrow? i get off work @ 3

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Well Joel, if you want you can come to UH after your dentist thing since we'll be starting around 4 ish anyways. If you can get dropped off that shouldn't be hard yes? I'll take you home of course. But anyways, please come if you can.

Yes Daniel. There will be smash on Friday. Come on down. Please don't bring people that I haven't played with before because I don't want party crashers. I have to think about the music departments property that we will be using.

David, yes that should be okay. Give me your tags and one main. We should have plenty of room for you guys. =) Come on friday too if can.

UH FEST!!!!
So I guess we can set this in stone. Friday. 4pm till like 10pm or so. We have 2 TVs....mine.
If Waipahu is coming, I would like to get more TVs. So Waipahu let me know if you'll be there. Place will be in the music building practice room 212. Like last time.

FireFly

Smash Lord
no adrian, evan or flex on the t-shirt??

evan was from the old livewire days but he only played with us like twice with gimpy and terence lol. he was actually pretty good, fast, combos, shffling, he stopped playing because lack of internet :(

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
oh yeah...i have proof that shoyo's gay.

i fire spiked him with my young link last week friday. LoL

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
What's the head count on the people coming on Friday? Livewire can't make it right? Except for Tom of course. Tom can always make it.

Count
Tom
Terence
Bobby
Joel
Daniel
Shoyo
David?
Alex?
Arvin?
Felix?
Waipahu?

About 10 for now.

Andrew, that was nice and all, but you still got *****. Lawl

ARVY

Smash Apprentice
i'll be in Pearl City area [i work at LCC], so if anyone's there....

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
Got a question for you tom, your mom doesn't have a problem with dropping you off all the time? Your mom seems pretty cool that's why. Buying food and ****.
Tell her thanks from everyone, if we didn't say that yet.

I'm retiring from smash too.
Nah, joke.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
HEEEEEY!!!! Does anyone in Wahiwa, Mililani, Waipahu, Kapolei, Pearl City or Aiea want to smash today, tonight or thursday???

My royal competetive juices are flowing and I refuse to play computers after yesterday.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Honolulu seems to not be there... =(
Sorry Arvin, that's a bit far. Friday we'll play though yayay

Yeah Tom, thank your mom for us. Lucky you got such a nice mom.

I suck at Jump...I didn'teven beat the first few worlds yet. I've just been playing Pokemon still.

krnboi

Smash Cadet
alrite well i can probably make it on friday... depends cause i gotta do a video project for school and my gamer tag is dak and my main is fox... lol uhhh u should ask my bro about his n he made his smashboards account already too

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Hey Arvin!!! I can pick you up at Pearl Ridge on Friday and give you lift to UH. Beats the bus ya? And let me know if you have to be home by a certain time and I'll try to accomodate you as best as possible.

Shoyo, Reggie, Tom, Scotty, Terence, Joel, Arvin, Felix, Daniel, me. Dats what it looks like assuming everyone can make it.

I wonder if Waipahu will come out again.

Egg hatching and IV breeding takes forever. But I am determined to build the perfect team. This will probably be my last attempt at this since it usually doesn't work.

FireFly

Smash Lord
my mom doesnt mind doing all this extra stuff for me and you guys.

looking forward to playing on friday even if livewire isnt going to be there, scott will be there lol

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Yes alphonse...lolz

It's like the FMA brothers....sorta kinda. lolz

Dak and Al....GET SOME AVATARS!!!! It's kinda bugging me....lolz

Darkmusician

Smash Master
BOBBY..SUMMER...get me back into smash
Andrew I will say this right now.

The last time I went to your house and played were some of the best causal matches I've ever played. I will play you whenever you want. Just name the day and time. The more people of high level play that I practice with the better. And it would be my pleasure to get you back "into" smash. lolz

mellowD

Smash Apprentice
friday sounds like a maybe for me
dont know if all of waipahu will be there is it this friday?
dayuum.

still lookin for that second main i lost touch with other characters due to mario spam
i think it would be iterant to make doc teh second eh?

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
friday sounds like a maybe for me
dont know if all of waipahu will be there is it this friday?
dayuum.

still lookin for that second main i lost touch with other characters due to mario spam
i think it would be iterant to make doc teh second eh?
yeah mario main and doc for counter pick. if you could do the luigi down b up then definitely play luigi. it's fun man.

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
oh one more thing, is anyone going to reg NICK for OC3?
SHOYO you should sign up too just in case you change your mind or whatever. so you won't have to pay 100 bucks at the door.

Top Bottom