• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~// The Hawaii Thread \\~ V2.0

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
put me as an alt then sounds like these lehua guys are good but im out of practice so needs a few warm ups.... unlike you guys tho my A game is in the beginning, i die out in the long run

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
hmm... this friday is just for practice eh?
darn.
And the real tourney is next week friday?
Shizzle!
I don't know if I'm able to go next week.
I will hope for the best.

indie_dave

Smash Ace
NUH UHHHHHH

lol we know what's good for us
idk who'd mm for that much ^__^ but some brave [and dumb] soul might just take you up on that offer, and you better not getted owned by some n00bz hehe

but fo serious kine i'll ask around see what's up

FireFly

Smash Lord
i am definitely going to bring my A++ game. this will be great practice for the next playntrade tourney. friday will be TOTAL DOMINATION

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Alright, Terence can make it! Imma MM like crazy on Friday, if Dave and his crew is up for it. I need to feel the pressure and nervousness like the last PNT tourny.

WHOO FRANKIE! I'm gonna go watch that now...

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
BRING YOUR DS ON THE 28TH!!!!!

pokemon diamond and pearl comes out on the 22th...

POKEBATTLES ON TOURNAMENT DAY!!!!! watever you got on the 28th you put it up

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Psh, Tom, I called it way before you.

Just watched the video. It gave me several orgasms. I'm kidding, right? Yeah, maybe. Good stuff though. Next montage coming up~!?

I wonder which one I should get...Someone explain the difference pl0x

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Wow. I made a mistake about the release date. "I did it wrong." I dont' usually mess up when it comes to pokemon. My greatest hand held addiction. ^^

I can garuntee that if my friend pulls through at ToysnJoys and gets me a copy, I will have beaten the game by the 28th and have pokemon up to lvl 50 or higher and I will have my sexy Rucario, Dotaitos, Muumaji and Parukia. ^____^ I love the game that much.

Ooooo I need to sleep. Band concert at Ala Moana center stage at 6 tomorrow (cheap plug) and a project due tomorrow. Wheeeeeeee!!!

I could explain the differences Shoyo, but that would take too much space and I'm too lazy right now. lolz I'll talk to you about it when I see you on Friday.

For me....PEARL PEARL PEARL!!!! why? cause Muumaji>Donkarasu and Parukia>Diaruga. :p

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
added frankie to alternative

well i don't think it matters on who's the team captain. but i guess i can go first to sacafices. i remeber last crew battle i had was like this:

"no i don't wanna go first."
"**** that ****" (i think i said that)
"nah, not me."
.... blah blah blah

i will go first this time so counter pick me or whatever. but teammates i am counting on you guys to come back incase if i did it wrong.

FireFly

Smash Lord
hey shoyo you wanna money match me 10 bucks tomorrow so you can pay for me at this months playntrade tourney?

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Ooooo that challenge is all up in yo face shoyo! Whacha gonna do son!? Sounds good oshiro.

Okay guys. Here's a big update hopefully you all get this.
I will confirm this with david, but IF he decides to not hold a serious tournament with prizes I will host one on friday.

Entry fee 5 bucks. Double elim. Best two of three. Random stage. first. I will be taking off Battlefield for random. Slob and counter picking is good. The entry fees will go to the prizes. If we get enough entrants I'll consider a second place prize. The prizes will be gift card from like toysnjoys or something. The ammount of the prizes depends on how many people wanna play.

So whadda ya say guys? I'll ask the Lehua people if they wanna play too. But I want to hear from you guys first. I think this will be a good plan B just in case the first
tournament is a no go.

Bring money for entry. I don't take IOUs. lolz Oh and the brackets will be random so yeah, no b!tching about your matches. =D

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
mario kart DS!!!!!! hahaha i remember i wifi-ed and this dude that i went 1 on 1 with like...300 wins and no loses... and i gave him his first loss. HAHA to that dude.

FireFly

Smash Lord
^he was wifi'ing with another DS next to him so he could have like 300 wins in about an hour. its all FAKE

Oshiro

Smash Journeyman
I don't know how I'd get to UH, my parents won't take me, so I hope Dex can.

II CoNtRoL II

Smash Rookie
hi, kinda new here. I switched over from halo2 to smash. My name's Dylan, and I suck pretty bad, and my main is Sheik, my secondary is Marth, and my for fun characters are CF, Jiggly, and Bowser. I play with the Moanalua people most, since that's where I go, so scott and oshiro and terrence know me. so, yeah.

P.S. Terrence told me Tom said the best H2 players are in Kapolei. I'd gladly challenge anyone in a fun MLG 1v1, but whatever, it's all cool.

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
lol tom whatever...im sure he wasnt faking it
cause he friggin snaked rainbow road ALL the way and almost lapped me.

that is...after he lost

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
LOL cool. im in waipahu band..are you guys going to that band festival thing like in a couple of weeks or no?

Trepidation

Smash Cadet
Hi, just checking in. Anything going on this friday night? We waipahu smashers will be in town cruising but maybe after we can attend smash if there's any.

Kib0U

Smash Journeyman
Ooooo that challenge is all up in yo face shoyo! Whacha gonna do son!? Sounds good oshiro.

Okay guys. Here's a big update hopefully you all get this.
I will confirm this with david, but IF he decides to not hold a serious tournament with prizes I will host one on friday.

Entry fee 5 bucks. Double elim. Best two of three. Random stage. first. I will be taking off Battlefield for random. Slob and counter picking is good. The entry fees will go to the prizes. If we get enough entrants I'll consider a second place prize. The prizes will be gift card from like toysnjoys or something. The ammount of the prizes depends on how many people wanna play.

So whadda ya say guys? I'll ask the Lehua people if they wanna play too. But I want to hear from you guys first. I think this will be a good plan B just in case the first
tournament is a no go.

Bring money for entry. I don't take IOUs. lolz Oh and the brackets will be random so yeah, no b!tching about your matches. =D

dude i just read this and why is err body afraid of battle field... omg

tekken ill bing my ps2 if we can play tekken i love that game... i say im better at tekken than i am at smash...

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
k, I will be picking up scott and oshiro, and maybe terence?
and terence, what's with that 24 hour crap? Just say 4:30, jeez.
And bobby, AN ENTRY FEE!!! Now this tourney is fricken serious.
Yay, smash. Oh, and, keep battlefield in, it's a good platformed stage. That edge glitch is only minor.

Top Bottom