• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~// The Hawaii Thread \\~ V2.0

FireFly

Smash Lord
yeah magic you can come.

I guess a little early would be okay, im no driver but theres rush hour on a holiday?

if you guys wanna sleep you can sleep inside the house downstairs

I bought a DS with the last tourney money so i'll play some DS games.

I'm really excited for tomorrow, i just finished setting everything up.

oh, and i will win that PSP no matter what it takes

Darkmusician

Smash Master
lolz scott I haven't seen you in a long time! Will you be at the party tomorrow?

I am so hungry for competition right now!!! I am going to beat all of you!!! lolz :p

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
well, Tom, seeing as you won the last tourney, you have a pretty good chance of winning again.

oh and Tom, post directions to your house please. thanks, k, bye, you gay, nah joke.

Kib0U

Smash Journeyman
umm... i think we are comeing.... im just the driver but yea i think they said they wanted to go... prolly me, gene, rod, rob, and i think thats all...

learned another new move... but i have only done it once in my entire life... so cool but i think ill try to master it be for i say what it is... it would be beter if i show it instead of saying it cause its all talk... im ganna get it though... one day umm tom can you leave your address so i can look it up on map quest plz???

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
ummm directions to toms house are in the first page..... noob.... lawl

and someone has to stop tom from getting free stuff from jeremy lawl T.T

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Hey Bryan! Do you know if Chad is coming and bringing other people? With the latest head count we have like 15 confirmed and a bunch of maybes.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
yeah man shoyo is working on his tech skills. so far i never saw a wall tech or meteor cancel or japanese DI from him. great.

edit: spelling
no u
I'm DIing nub.

Anyway, I'm stopping Tom kthnx. I'll just rig the brackets or something.

Oh, what games you got? I could bring some for link play or whatever.

indie_dave

Smash Ace
i missed the mililani tourney :''''''''''''''''(
and i'm from there too!! next time, next time.

o wells everybody's invited to a friendlies smashfest at UH dorms coming up this month. prolly also gonna runguitar hero and halo 2, but smash is where its at.

anubis, you must be that g&w that was "******" according to everybody i talked to that went, awesome job winners ^_^

Darkmusician

Smash Master
i missed the mililani tourney :''''''''''''''''(
and i'm from there too!! next time, next time.

o wells everybody's invited to a friendlies smashfest at UH dorms coming up this month. prolly also gonna runguitar hero and halo 2, but smash is where its at.

anubis, you must be that g&w that was "******" according to everybody i talked to that went, awesome job winners ^_^
Dave, I go to UH. And I spend alot of time there. You have my attention. lolz Can you please give me a date, time and which dorms exactly please? I want to learn more about the smashers on campus.

I'll talk about the STD later afte I go comment on Andrews vid.

indie_dave

Smash Ace
awesome!!
are you the guys at the music bldg playing on portable screens? toooo guuud i want in ^_^
i'm running smash as a housing program at Lehua [i work at dorms] so details are tentative -- pending when i get my paperwork in and input from the smash community itself [meaning you guys, if you want in].

what it'll look like is hopefully:
1v1 - rglr and low tier tourney, winners/losers brackets
2v2 teams OR crew battle [prolly crew ex Lehua v Ilima v other halls etc a la fc3 regional battles]

my tower has some decent players, and i'm banking on us taking the crew battle, but idk if waipahu, mililani or kapolei guys show lol "the hawaiians!"

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
Lawl, seriously, I fail for that. Where'd it go!?
let me repeat
jump>>jump again... land on a platform>>jump>>jump again... land on a platform>>jump>>jump again... land on a platform>>jump>>jump again... land on a platform>>bair>>jump>>jump again... land on a platform>>jump again...

this one is a bit easier
jump>> shoot shoot shoot>>jump>> shoot shoot shoot>>jump>> shoot shoot shoot>>reach the end of one map>> jump the other way>>shoot shoot shoot>>jump>> shoot shoot shoot>>jump>> shoot shoot shoot>>jump>> shoot shoot shoot...

remember, your fox doesn't look like a fox. it looked like a T U R T L E, son.

frankie:
after about 10 matches of me using jiggs against shoyo.
-upthrow rest still works
-jiggs>shoyo

Darkmusician

Smash Master
let me repeat
jump>>jump again... land on a platform>>jump>>jump again... land on a platform>>jump>>jump again... land on a platform>>jump>>jump again... land on a platform>>bair>>jump>>jump again... land on a platform>>jump again...

this one is a bit easier
jump>> shoot shoot shoot>>jump>> shoot shoot shoot>>jump>> shoot shoot shoot>>reach the end of one map>> jump the other way>>shoot shoot shoot>>jump>> shoot shoot shoot>>jump>> shoot shoot shoot>>jump>> shoot shoot shoot...

remember, your fox doesn't look like a fox. it looked like a T U R T L E, son.

frankie:
after about 10 matches of me using jiggs against shoyo.
-upthrow rest still works
-jiggs>shoyo
............LOLOLOLOLOLZ

Andrew. I remember when I played you. Whenever we pulled FD, you would go Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle on my @$$!!! SHDL all up in my face!!! lolz

I'm gonna fool around with Jiggs tonight. Ummm...not that way, but you know what I mean. -_- idk i'm still looking for a back up slow moving main that I can win with. lolz

Gonna go check out the UH dorms tomorrow to see the smashers up there. I feel like an representative or an ambasador. lolz

Oh yeah Dex. Don't bother trying to dash dance with Zelda. It's pretty ineffective.

GG to Jeff. Zelda dittos. Ban-kai ftl.

Tom handed me my own @$$ though. Nice counter pick Tom. I was frustrated, but it wasn't at you. I was mad at myself for totally blanking out. According to Merc, when you're getting beat so bad, that your brain can't compute it, that it the definition of "****." I did two stock your CF though. :p GG and thank you for having us over and for being such a good host. ^_^

FireFly

Smash Lord
awesome!!
are you the guys at the music bldg playing on portable screens? toooo guuud i want in ^_^
i'm running smash as a housing program at Lehua [i work at dorms] so details are tentative -- pending when i get my paperwork in and input from the smash community itself [meaning you guys, if you want in].

what it'll look like is hopefully:
1v1 - rglr and low tier tourney, winners/losers brackets
2v2 teams OR crew battle [prolly crew ex Lehua v Ilima v other halls etc a la fc3 regional battles]

my tower has some decent players, and i'm banking on us taking the crew battle, but idk if waipahu, mililani or kapolei guys show lol "the hawaiians!"
banking on taking the crew battle? like for money? :) if everyone from kapolei could make it, we would have a high chance of winning. I would like to money match you too

i know a lot of people play for fun, its okay. i like seeing good players, idk i just like competition. nice to meet other smashers in hawaii

btw, thanks for everyone coming out last night!!!

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Whooot, just woke up.

Um, I don't know, I think it'll be better if I watch it and observe/remember. Can you bring the tapes next time you see me?

Well, enough with Terence's lecture times. Also screw jiggs and her *****.
Anyway, thanks Tom for having us and stuff. You should've woken up a bit faster though. The food was like uber, and it didn't run out, which was crazy. Altogether, it was pretty awsome.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
that was fun.

you know terence, i think sleeping forfeits you all rights of critizing anyone.
Oooooo Terence. Whatcha gonna do son! lolz nah nah I kid. lolz Joel. I still can't believe I'm running on 2 hours of sleep. If it wasn't for that though I don't think I would've been able to complete the drop offs. >_> My legs are sooo sore now. Sat down too much and my legs are cramped up.

Top Bottom