• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~// The Hawaii Thread \\~ V2.0

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
28th!!!
dam it!!!
now my cousin can't come to record me and jeff's matches!!!
it's fine though.

I didn't like the lack of recorded matches at the last tourney.
everyone there should have gotten at least one vid.

FireFly

Smash Lord
28th is good
Ill be more prepared to record more :(

2 MORE DAYS till toms sweet 16 lolz

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Lawl Tom

I'm okay for any day for the tourny. It's cool we get to choose stuff, and the dude asks us when we want the tourny.

And yeah, I think I can. Call me up on Friday before hand please~

Darkmusician

Smash Master
You gots it Shoyo. I'll call everyone at least once when I'm on my way.

No word from Merc yet. I'll call him by phone tomorrowz if he doesn't answer my PM.

Ummm yeah the 28th sounds like it'll be okay I think. I'm pretty sure that by then I'll be done with school. Is that a Saturday by any chance? I'm pretty sure it is but just makin sure.

I hope you feelin bettah soon Frankie!

Anyways, I'm guessin this tourny will be faster since I'm assuming that there will be a smaller turnout. And I'm gonna win this next one! My Zelda garun-f*ckin-tees it!!!

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
I didn't like the lack of recorded matches at the last tourney.
everyone there should have gotten at least one vid.
well i can only record so much with one able body and 1 cam corder....

and the 28th aint a set date yet his asking if thats an ok date with us

wedgieHed

Smash Cadet
Wow I really really want to go to this tournament. You guys need to lend me some of your 1337 sauce though. lol

Oh and btw I can record =0

FireFly

Smash Lord
w00t we will have 5 tvs going on at my bday fest, i just need dex to bring his cube and game

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Holy sheed shoyo. I swear the last time I checked you post count you were at like only 550 or something. O_O

I need to make absolutely sure. Joel, Shoyo, Matt and Terence, can ALL of you stay for the whole STD?

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
Holy sheed shoyo. I swear the last time I checked you post count you were at like only 550 or something. O_O

I need to make absolutely sure. Joel, Shoyo, Matt and Terence, can ALL of you stay for the whole STD?
i can stay for the whole thing. but since you cannot, then i guess i will leave early with you.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
i can stay for the whole thing. but since you cannot, then i guess i will leave early with you.

Oh don't worry Terence. I can and will stay for the whole STD. I'm sorry if there were any misunderstandings about that.

Thanks for letting me know about catching a ride with Eugene Shoyo. I'll keep that in mind.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Hehehe if Dex is Kaiba, then that means it's the Darkmusician vs the Blue Eyes Black Game and Watch. Or something lolz.

Geeze Dex if you money match everyone you're gonna clean up son!

ZkO

Smash Cadet
i say, for every match dex wins he gets a dollar (from the loser). HOWEVER for every loss that dex incurs he pays up 2! (to the winner) :p

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I'll take those odds!!!
Tom would it be possible for us to come a little earlier like around 4-5? Cause if we come around 6 I'm gonna run right into rushhour going both ways. If that's too early then it's no biggie. I just really hate traffic.

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
new news from jeremy

"Looking to set up the tournament on April 28th or the 21st.

Looking to give away a PSP and some other prizes. I am going to incorporate your ideas on the tournament. And we will have everyone bring their own controllers because we lost 4. Crazy. As for the pics, my worker still didn't get it to me."

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
21st!!!!!!! please!!!!
then my cousin can come and be an extra recorder!
but if not, 28 is cool. I just need confirmation soon, so I can request that day off.
So I won't be potentially screwed.
Like I almost was for tom's bday.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
PSP PSP PSP!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!! FTW FTW FTW!!! BBQ BBQ BBQ!!!

If that's one of the prizes I'm so going to win that!!! I've been wanting one for a long time now. Well, since all my friends bought one except for me. lolz

If anyone has any last minute questions before tomorrow now would be a good time to ask it.

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
-giving away NDS is better IMO., but store credit it still the best.
-distributing the prices between 1st to 4th place should be a bit more even.

as for the STD, i want to know about what time we will be heading home on saturday? and what if i wanna sleep during the STD? hah.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
I'm good with whichever date. I already have a PSP, but if I win somehow, one of yous can buy it. If not, I'll return it to Toys N Joys or something with 1337 persuading skills and a few white lies. >.>

Bobby, Matt's not coming, so can the pick up be at my place?

PS. Your 2 dollars are mine Dex!

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
giving away NDS is better IMO.
i agree but hey its his tourny and his store so he gets to do wat he wants.... he already lets us choose the rules there gonna use well that being said heres the latest news....

"Just wanted to let you know that we will be setting up a Smash Tournament for April 28th.

Early Entry - $10.00 Late Entry - $15.00
*Bring in 2 trade ins and we will waive half of your fee*

Prizes to include a PSP, possible other prizes and a store credit amount to be announced.
Rules will be forth coming as we are working with a few of your smash tournament buddy's to make it a better format.

Current Sponsors are Monster Drinks, and Army. At this time we are looking for more sponsors.

Divisions - Novice/Children and Open "

besides i can use a brand new PSP cause mines one the joystick is crap

M4g1c

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm a friend of Reggie's and he was telling me about this STD on Friday. I was wondering if I could stop by and get owned by some of you, maybe it would make my Marth better haha. I didn't want to go charge in without asking if it was alright. I might not be able to stay all night, my mom's not too hot on the idea of staying overnight. So yeah, mind if I stop by? :p

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Merc will come on his own. If he comes at all.

There will probably be places to sleep. Just bring a toothbrush lolz. I'll probably sleep a bit just so that I will have the energy to drive you all home. lolz

Hope you can make it Mr. Magic. Gotta ask the birthday boi though.

Top Bottom