• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~// The Hawaii Thread \\~ V2.0

ARVY

Smash Apprentice
sorry :3 i can't go tomorrow, because i came home late the last time

Darkmusician

Smash Master
It's okay Arvin. Just wait for the B day bash.

Looks like we got Sho, HK, Tom Tom, Reggie, and maybe Merc. (but he sounded tired and I think he wanted to do stuff tomorrow)

Joel are you coming?

If it is going to be only 5 of us, then we may just play for 6 hours or so and then go home. If anyone else can come speak up now or hold your peace.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Wait Bobby don't count me in yet I don't know what I'm going to do yet.
Lolz okay then Reggie. Just lemme know if you need a ride from pearlridge of something.

It's okay Dex. I understand. ^^

Yeah that edge hop spike was all up in my face. I'll get your Falco and his Featherweight Championship.

Thanks Joel. I'll call you when I'm coming to pick you up.

I think 2 tvs should be enough. Can you please bring your cube tom. Thanks.

Kay now I gotta finish ALL my homework before I leave today. @_@

Oshiro

Smash Journeyman
Andrew, for fox, do a semi infinite using all of the arials.

Something like, nair, shine, bair, shine, fair, shine, drill, shine, then up air. I don't know if it works, or if its a true "combo," but it would look hella sick if it was possible.

FireFly

Smash Lord
look at this cocky guy:

[01:53] tom2k981: nair, shine, wavedash, bair, shine, wavedash, fair, shine, wavedash, tiny up-air, shine, wavedash, drill, shine, up-wavesmash
[01:54] Shoyo: that's not that hard, i think
[01:54] tom2k981: itll look good
[01:54] tom2k981: lemme see you do it
[01:54] tom2k981: :)
[01:55] Shoyo: i think i can, but it won't be an infinite if i hit the opponent with the uair
[01:55] tom2k981: yah
[01:55] Shoyo: if it's just on land with no opponent, then it's peace of cake

btw, im going to upload the stuff when i get back today since i just found the best program to capture...leaving for UH soon

Kib0U

Smash Journeyman
yay i grew to lvl 2

Hlth + 20
Atk +3
Def + 2
SpclAtk + 5
SpclDef +2

Bryan is tryinging to learn a new move... bryan is trying to learn wavedash to up b cancle w/ out grabing the ledge... delete a meve in order to learn wavedash to up b cancle w/ out grabing the ledge?

------------
: >Yes :
: No :
------------

Wich move should be deleated?

>Getting owned
Bomb throw up to up b ledgegrab cancle recover airdodge and grab bomb on the way down
Looking good
Eating Panda express

Darkmusician

Smash Master
yay i grew to lvl 2

Hlth + 20
Atk +3
Def + 2
SpclAtk + 5
SpclDef +2

Bryan is tryinging to learn a new move... bryan is trying to learn wavedash to up b cancle w/ out grabing the ledge... delete a meve in order to learn wavedash to up b cancle w/ out grabing the ledge?

------------
: >Yes :
: No :
------------

Wich move should be deleated?

>Getting owned
Bomb throw up to up b ledgegrab cancle recover airdodge and grab bomb on the way down
Looking good
Eating Panda express
Oooooo Bryan. That's some crazy IVs you have there. +5 special attack??? At lvl 2?? What were you fighting? You must have like Pokerus AND the Macho Brace on and fighting like Lvl 1 Alakazams or something like that.

And you should've deleted "Looking Good" because "Getting owned" although it does less damage, it has more PP and higher accuracy. Plus after "Looking Good" you'll take recoil damage and your Pokemon Power prevents one hit K.O.s but not recoil. Further more you can get STAB with "Getting Owned." That's damage x 1.5 son!!!

LOLZ

Kib0U

Smash Journeyman
haha dam straight game shark and pokerus you tweek on pokemon too i see can you beat my lvl 50 alakazam with 306 spcl atk!!!! at lvl 50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wanna team battle? i stillgot my leaf green me gean rodney and my other friend jeremy play double battles so cool specially when we hook it up to the cube!!!!!!

FYI: dont waste your time trying to make a stong machoke... they noob!!!

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
bryan dont you have a senior prom to go to lawl.... my friend alvin is going.... i think you mite recognize him if you kno who monrose she brough him to your guys prom.... i was gonng go but sheena didnt ask me which everyone in the waterpark saying she would

lawl

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
here's the sitch guys,
by the time tom confirmed his bday party, it was too late for me to request that day off.
and now, I find out that i'm scheduled the worst possible time for the party, 5pm - 12:30am.
Hmm, I think that's the entire duration of the party! ****!
And here's the thing, there are only 2 people that can switch shifts with me. Chances are, both are going to be no's. I'm still waiting for their answers.
So my coming to the party looks grim. I don't wanna call in sick, cause then nobody can cover the shift, and I'll be the biggest a$$, cause they know I wanted Saturday off, and they'll know I'm not really sick.
So *sigh*, here's hoping.

And I don't blame tom for the late date confirmation.
or do I...

Nah, I don't.
or do I...

No, I don't. =)

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Aww, sucks Dex. Hope you can make it somehow.

Scott, we gotta play teams or something man. You in teams=Intense
Hope to see you at the birthday bash thing too.

Dude Reggie, you should've came. It was small, and not much rotation, so it was awsome. We got some teams in too!

FireFly

Smash Lord

like i said before, call in sick dammit

edit: dex i really hope youre april fools'ing

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord

like i said before, call in sick dammit

edit: dex i really hope youre april fools'ing
Qft

And Terence, it's everyone. April Fool's, or Gideon is on drugs. Idk, I don't like it. They have a wide variety of music though. Man, I wanna finish typing and get out of this site already.

FireFly

Smash Lord
STD CONFIRMED! No April Fools joke!

I asked my mom about it and she said it was okay since right now my neighbors across the street are partying and neighbors next door.

The b-day smashfest is confirmed for Saturday but I just realized Friday is a holiday (no joke)

I CAN change the date if you all want, that would be better wouldn't it?

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Man Dex that is all kinds of f*cked up.

I remember this music. This is the music that plays when you're walking between Pallet Town and Viridian City. I don't know guys. I really like it. AND the sweet part is that we were just discussin pokemon both on the boards and at dinner tonight. I say Lucario for smash brawl. Old school for teh win.

And Friday works for me. I have no class on that day minus band anyways. I just need to know who's coming cause I'll most likely have a packed car.

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
i <3 pokemon cant wait for diamond and pearl lawl...

if you guys find the page with bicycle road as the background music i will love you guys ^^

Darkmusician

Smash Master
If you want to hear it Frankie, I can just send the song to you. =D I have quite the collection of Pokemon...things.

And yeah Bryan while we're on the subject I don't mind playing, just let me know the conditions and rules. (lvls, types, limit on legendaries, etc.)

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
okay. since friday is good friday, so how about we have the fest starting on friday afternoon/evening to saturday morning/noon? then we could include nick/frank/jose and dexter. let's make it a really big fest.

Trepidation

Smash Cadet
Friday sounds good ^-^

We can smash all night then go to dodgeball ^-^ lol

Kaka'ako park or whatever. It's near Waipahu. I think it was a park in yhe Village Park area.

And Matt is not going tomorrow to both dodgeball and smash. Gf or whatever.
I know this is old but lawl shoyo is hilarious. Kaka'ako park is downtown ^-^
I don't think that's near waipahu eh?

FireFly

Smash Lord
FINAL DATE SET FOR FRIDAY

I'm expecting Waipahu guys to be there and a crap load of you all. smashers from school will be there (hutter, marco, brandon and a few others) I cant wait till this friday

Top Bottom