• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~// The Hawaii Thread \\~ V2.0

Darkmusician

Smash Master
"We don't want no trouble!" lolz

I say the more TVs that we bring the better!!! That way people can have less down time and play more. And yeah Tom, my two TVs are yours to use as well as my system.

Okaaaay guys, I want you to pick a flavor/fruit.

1. Blueberry
2. Cherry
3. Strawberry
4. Whichever

I am dead serious about this guys. lolz (well okay maybe not "dead" serious) Nonetheless please answer seriously. This involves a surprise that I will be making and bringing to the party next week. And yes...you guys get to eat it!!! =D I need to know now so that I can start planning in advance. Last time I tried to last minute this stuff, the markets were sold out of what I needed. I was not a happy camper. -_-

So yeah pick one or both. If you happen to not like either, (although I don't see HOW you could not like blueberry) just pick the lesser of the two evils I guess. lolz

Just my little gift to the birthday peepz. All topped off with a little bit of $ KICK IN D FACE!!!
^_^

Edit: I was just kidding about the $ kick part....probably. Also, yeah I can do strawberry, I hope Safeway still carries it. >_>

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Hahah, nice~

I might be able to bring a TV if it's STD, but I'm not too sure. I have to get an okay first with my parents.

Those two are nay. Strawberries or something ftw! If not, the blueberry.

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
STRAWBERRY!!!!
STRAWBERRY!!!!
STRAWBERRY!!!!

ummm...I pick strawberry.

LOL, during work, I was daydreaming that I went to a big tourney on the mainland, and was kicking the pros' arses with my GaW!!! Hahahahahahaha!!! *sigh*

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I want to face Captain Jack in a match. I would be happy if I took even one stock. In fact I'd probably be lucky to take even one stock. But that would be my dream match. My Zelda vs his Zelda/Sheik. I'd have no regrets. And I would be sure to get a picture with him and his autograph. I don't think I've ever had a dream about it though; night or day kine. =D

ARVY

Smash Apprentice
Captain Jack was pretty cool when i met him. it was awfully corny/cute? when he shaka'ed us he heard we're the Hawaii kids. he makes me want to learn French&Japanese ^w^

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
lawl **** i wanna learn pro ice climbers.... was using them against rick and nick today... not bad getting there.... but still not there lawl

ARVY

Smash Apprentice
Isai has photgraphic memory. he constantly memorized our names. no really. whenever he passed us by, he'd go down the line and be like "Hi Nick, Hi Jose, Hi Franklin, Hi Arvin, Hi Charles, Hi Alvin, Hi Ian, Hi Elson, Hi Tom, Hi Charles' girlfriend".

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
ATTENTION GUYS!!! HAWAII PEOPLE, THAT KNOW MY FLASHYNESS...LISTEN UP!

im making a video called "supercussions fox tricks." i just would like to know any requests of stupid crazy dumb things that i can do in smash. like shine-shdl-shine-shdl, triple ledge reverse laser, shine turn around-wdbackwards-edgehog.

if theres anything you guys want to see. just request...

i do not know how long this video is going to take to make X_x. but ill try my best to make it

ps. i might add stupid tricks with other characters like ylink n stuff.

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
sigh oc2 good times..... also isai dubbed tom, big tom and tom just melted lawl

and andrew you cant slide bombs with ylink like how nick does ^^

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
lol frankie. i can bombslide, i can spin attack with the hookshot still attatched to me and spin attack again, i can super jump - uair under battlefield so that it hits the opponent standing. lol. i have many tricks with ylink, and i bombslide with my bombs not boomer...the boomerang takes too long....oh yeah, i can hookshot boomerang cancel =) oh, not to mention that i have an organized way to do a doraki instant walljump with ylink

Oshiro

Smash Journeyman
walljump illusion stall, or just an illusion stall, which i'm guessing would be similar to the firefox ledge stall, except with the illusion. If you don't know what the wall jump illusion stall is, ask tom, he can do it.

More ideas if i can think of any.

FireFly

Smash Lord
Ok with younglink

pull bomb, place bomb on the ground, pull second bomb, jump, throw in air, throw boomarang, land, moonwalk up-B, ledge hop, grab falling bomb, and let go to slide that ****....nick cant do that ****

Kib0U

Smash Journeyman
Again, Bryan my bads man. I thought it was only Eugene coming. But I am glad that you guys made it out. When we do the crew battle You, Rodney and myself will be the power of the triforce. lolz
sweet triforce, but i dunno ive been thinking of a new character... want to play DK... the green one cause it looks like a frog and frogs are cool and too many pple beach about the up b.... those A-holes!!!!!! acting like there character dont have cheep crap... but i dunno who i wanna play and i wont go anyone high tier i know that for shure!!!

Darkmusician

Smash Master
[/QUOTE]now THAT is a new one, hawaii is way to cool[/QUOTE]

Believe it!!! lolz

Okay so I have three votes for Strawberry, and that's it. T_T....blueberries. Eveyone else that may be there on Saturday vote please!

Depending on how much I get done today, I may be free to smash tomorrow. I don't know where we would set it up, but hit me up with a post if you're bored.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
sweet triforce, but i dunno ive been thinking of a new character... want to play DK... the green one cause it looks like a frog and frogs are cool and too many pple beach about the up b.... those A-holes!!!!!! acting like there character dont have cheep crap... but i dunno who i wanna play and i wont go anyone high tier i know that for shure!!!
You should go Zelda. You can go toe to toe with High tiers even without the Down B.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Ait. I think waipahu crew gots the dodgeball thing going on tomorrow. But y'know what I am NOT staying in the house all day tomorrow like I did today. Home work sux.

We can do a small fest ( should be smaller minus the waipahu crew and some others) tomorrow same place at UH. I'll try to secure that room again. Best that we play and nobody sees us. Less of a disturbance.

Start time....hmmm how bout we start about the same time. 2 ish. We'll end at the same time. This time we'll end ON TIME. lolz

My car is open for now. So who's in?

Merc=idk, Shoyo=probably, Matt=idk, Terence=yes, Tom=yes, Dex=maybe, Jeff=idk, Oshiro=idk, Scott=idk, Reggie=probably, Joel=idk, Frankie=idk, Arvin=idk

lemme know if I missed anybody. lolz

So if your name has anything other than a yes next to it, hit me up and confirm please. No pressure if you no like come or you're too busy. I just wanna make sure everyone that can make it gets the heads up.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
now THAT is a new one, hawaii is way to cool
Yeah, hawaii ftmfw!

I'll be going, I think. I rather play smash than dodgeball. Kinda tired nowdays from work. Dodgeball gives me too much aches, though it's friggin fun. Yeah, so matt's going dodgeball(switching over to here if it sucks/small people), so if I can get a ride if possible, please~

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Kaka'ako park or whatever. It's near Waipahu. I think it was a park in yhe Village Park area.

And Matt is not going tomorrow to both dodgeball and smash. Gf or whatever.

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
so far the things on my mind are....well..other peoples mind too..are...

Fox:
Moonwalk w and w/o bunny hood
SHDL reverse/normal
triple ledge laser reverse/normal
shine turn around edgehog in combination with other things
shine - SHDL - shine - SHDL repeat turning around and not turning around
infinite illusion stall
infinite illusion walljump stall
stupid ways of sweetspotting the firefox
doraki instant walljmp
fastfall backlanding
shine - dair - shine - dair(kinda lame but why not)
shine SHFFLing
that platform wave land thing(youll see what i mean)
double shine
infinite shine

Young Link:
bomb slide (why not =P)
moonwalk - spinattack ledgecancel
triple bomb throw
some variations of the hookshot glitch
hookshot boomerang cancel
hookshot superjump useless stupid funny stuff
hookshotting from hanging from the ledge variations
doraki instant wall jump
3-4 walljump bairs in a row =P
infinite arrow stall
arrow spamming
boomerang taunt cancel (for the hell of it)

i MIGHT do other characters if you guys request anything for them.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Taped some of my matches tonight. Good stuff on there. I can already see things that I need to fix.

Idk how many people will be there all together tomorrow. Most likely 6 or less.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Dude, Bobby, I wanna see what kinds of things I'm doing wrong and stuff. Hope it gets editted soon.

Oh and Tom, when's your computer getting fixed? I wanna see my match against Andrew.

ARVY

Smash Apprentice
さぁ〜オレが悲しいんだ。明日、来るできないんだよ。先日には、うちに遅く帰ったから。。。ごめんね

Top Bottom