• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~// The Hawaii Thread \\~ V2.0

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Nah Arvin. Come! You still owe me $! Nah nah. Just jokes. You can pay me whenevers. If you wanna watch your soaps then go for ums.

Nope Leo, since the parteh will be at Tom's house, the directions on the front page don't really apply. And it will most likely not be an STD.

Leoneri

Smash Ace
Cool, so can I have something to give the cab driver an idea of where we're going :p.

Gotta go. Gotta work on my 1/4 grade project over spring break + another project. -_-

Leoneri

Smash Ace
Ouch, I don't know, 45 miles round trip, 23 min drive each, that a lot for a cabby and it takes forever to persuade my dad to ever take us somewhere that doesn't benefit him. And for him to drive there and back twice, would be almost an 1 1/2 hours of driving...Still you guys are only 20 mins away from me. Still too far but closer then I thought. We/I will come up with something I hope.

wedgieHed

Smash Cadet
Yeah I'm really excited about meeting all you leet smashers. My mom has an office out in Kailua she might be able to drive me to UH around ten. I hope I can make it out there to see you all.

Ps. Bobby are you a musician by any chance o.0

Leoneri

Smash Ace
Woo, i'm done working for today! I still can't think of how i'm going to get down there and back..if I can.

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
i just got an email back from jeremy and he says:

"By the way, I am looking to set another tournament for next month and for noobies/parties/small tourney, we are setting up the system where they can rent out the stations to setup tournaments for Smash, Halo, Madden, etc."

also

" But please, write up some rules for me per our deal and I will implement it. Just keep in mind that if we have a turn out like that then we may have to go single elimination, pool play, or have finals on a second day."

so ya imma be emailing him back suggestions and stuff and for the next smashfest you guys wanna do a 4 v 4 crew battle tourny? to be fair were gonna split up the "good" ppl meaning me tom etc and make them captains of their team ex:

1. Frank
2. whoever
3. whoever
4. whoever

1. Nick
2. blah
3. blah
4. blah

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Hey hey everyone! Here's the itinerary for tomorrow.

I just talked with Reggie on the phone. Hope to see you there tomorrow man. ^^

I checked out the "room" that we will use. OUTLETS ALL OVER THE PLACE! Yayuz!!! It'll work out well I think. No real teacher activity either.

Matt said he'll be bringing the twins tomorrowz. Sounds G to me.

So total we have

Merc, Joel, Oshiro (I'll pick you up at your houses) Reggie

Shoyo, Matt, David, Alex (I'll pick you guys up after I drop off the stuff at UH)

Tom, Arvin-maybe, Dexter, and Jeff

And myself of course lolz

I will be there by 2 pm sharp and I will set up the room and TVs.

Oh and Joel, I'll be picking up Merc at 1pm so I'll come get you like 15 minutes after or so. I'll call yaz.

I think Merc should also be a team captain. I'll be on Mercs team. =D Aiea powers activate!

Edit: And to answer your question Reggie....I AM a musician! ^_____^ Music major at UH. 4th year senior to be exact. I play the trumpet and the piano. I can also play the other instruments in terms of basic scales and stuff. (sax, flute, clarinet, basoon, oboe, etc.) As a double bonus, the Dark Magician is my favorite yugioh card! lolz

Leoneri

Smash Ace
I so envy you all >_>. Did you find a vid of your Zelda yet Bobby? (I think thats who you are anyway)

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I'LL DRIVE YOU HOME ARVIN!!! In fact Arvin, if you can get to Pearlridge Shopping Center by bus, I can meet you there and drvie you the rest of the way. ^^ Lemme know if you like this idea. Meet time will be like at 12:30 or so.

Edit: Yeah Leo, I'm Bobby. People also call me Robert, Bob, Bobs, Bobert, Booby or Bobadinsky. >_> Well when Tom brings his camera tomorrow, I'll be able to see my vid. It'll get uploaded whenevahs. Archie was praising my Zelda on Monday. lolz

Leoneri

Smash Ace
I'm bored, I need real people to smash with. I can't even get as much smash time now that my sisters got Mario Kart...Anyway, I doubt i'll make it to the bday smashfest :/

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
Leo were u from again? depending on my schedual on thursday we mite be able to meet up at a place called "the zone" at pearl city.... its a computer pc gaming place but playing on the vs gets pretty pricecy ill get back to you on my schedual tho

thanks dex ill update asap

ARVY

Smash Apprentice
sounds good :) ありがとうね。でんわばんごうは291の5773です。たぶんテッケンするできますよね

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Lolz, I found you Tony! =D How's your myspace layout comin? Can't wait to see you back in the Islands!

Doomo Arvin. I'll call yahz and stuff.

Oshiro

Smash Journeyman
added

[JavaScript Application]
The message you have posted is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

wedgieHed

Smash Cadet
Hey Bobby my bad on not calling you back, it's kinda too late now. Im good to go and my brother said he could provide a ride for me, if that's ok with you. I was wondering where in the UH campus would i be and how many people will be there?

wedgieHed

Smash Cadet
Sorry for double post but is this The Zone next Quizno's Supercuts etc.? Across the street from the Waimalu shopping center if so I want to go

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
i just got an email back from jeremy and he says:

"By the way, I am looking to set another tournament for next month and for noobies/parties/small tourney, we are setting up the system where they can rent out the stations to setup tournaments for Smash, Halo, Madden, etc."

also

" But please, write up some rules for me per our deal and I will implement it. Just keep in mind that if we have a turn out like that then we may have to go single elimination, pool play, or have finals on a second day."

so ya imma be emailing him back suggestions and stuff and for the next smashfest you guys wanna do a 4 v 4 crew battle tourny? to be fair were gonna split up the "good" ppl meaning me tom etc and make them captains of their team ex:

1. Frank
2. whoever
3. whoever
4. whoever

1. Nick
2. blah
3. blah
4. blah
Awsome. I'll leave the rule making to you. I just don't want a single match thing again. Double elimination was nice though. Also, ask them to have the match ups of everyone view-able. Lastly, chairs!!!!!

Actually, give me his e-mail, or give him mine. Just for whatevers

aruriandance@aol.com

I'm up for the crew thing btw.

Bobby, I'm not sure, but Matt might be able to get a ride, and I might go with him. David and Alex too.

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
wedge yes thats the place idk yet tho about thurs and they will be at the music department building, the building in the corner of University Ave. and Dole St. the building fight wen you get of the freeway from the big well not really big loopy turn thing lawl

tom stfu i didnt ask you ^^

shoyo lawl idk scratch the 4v4 on the next smashfest i just wanna play **** having stress again to much of that from work >.<

Trepidation

Smash Cadet
hi everyone. Awesome news that the vids are up. I'm at chad's place with eugene them, smashing.

So what smash events are coming up?

Btw: There's dodgeball tomorrow and saturday if anyone wants to come ^-^

Leoneri

Smash Ace
Leo were u from again? depending on my schedual on thursday we mite be able to meet up at a place called "the zone" at pearl city.... its a computer pc gaming place but playing on the vs gets pretty pricecy ill get back to you on my schedual tho

thanks dex ill update asap
I live on Hickam AFB.

Leoneri

Smash Ace
Spamming as in pointless posts or just being too active >_>. Anybody know the closest PlayNTrade to my location?

Darkmusician

Smash Master
1. Dex, no problem.

2. Reggie, it's all G. Thanks for letting me know. I check the forum like every morning so anything posted while I'm sleeping I catch up on. Can't wait to meet you and your ZELDA! ^_____^

3. OMG. I didn't know "The Zone" was so close to my house. I could WALK there if I wanted to. In fact....I used to. Well to the bus stop anyways. 45 mins. *grumble* Ummm thrusday....I'm up for it if people will go like Tom, Frankie and Reggie.

4. I luv my new avatar. lolz

5. T-shirt ideas are still in progress. If you have any logo ideas, send them to me. I still have to talk with my friends about actually making the shirts once I get back to school. *shudder* -_-

6. I hear you Shoyo. If you guys can get a ride then so much the better. Less stuff for me to do. @_@ And nobody posts as much as you do brah. You are the Posting King of Hawaii. Although I must say I post alot too, but that's just cause I'm home alot this break. (johns)

7. I can't wait for today. Tom is going to teach me how to moonwalk with Zelda. YAYUHZ!!!

8. Sup Ed!!! I love watching the match you had with Andrew. "Andrew look your mom!" lolz

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
1. Dex, no problem.

3. OMG. I didn't know "The Zone" was so close to my house. I could WALK there if I wanted to. In fact....I used to. Well to the bus stop anyways. 45 mins. *grumble* Ummm thrusday....I'm up for it if people will go like Tom, Frankie and Reggie.
what is happening on thursday?

Trepidation

Smash Cadet
Haha thnx bobby. You're zelda is pretty awesome man.

"Andrew look your mom!" so funny i didn't even remember bryan yelling that out.

The tourney was so awesome; my first time playing under pressure.

I didn't even know my match with andrew was being filmed :p

Top Bottom