• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~// The Hawaii Thread \\~ V2.0

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
standing up is gay...especially if you have disproportionate feet for your height....it hurts

moonwalk with zelda?...moonwalk with fox...

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
well i just mentioned a palce were every1 can meet up thats easy.... and no parental trouble making it like they dont trust the person because its a real establishment not just some random person's house.... im not asking you guys to head over to the zone im asking if either wedgie or leo want to meet up there making it easier for the parents.... i dont care about the prices cause i got money to back me up

so please stop complaining

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA smash community...meet molo. hes a good falco player. terence is better though haha.

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
frankie i know you work a lot but
a lot of us don't really have much $$$ for the zone

but if everyone's going tmr i will go i guess, since i don't have much to do
i just wanna go out.

wedgieHed

Smash Cadet
Today was hella fun. I know i didn't introduce myself properly to everyone though. First crew battle I had, so much fun. Man you guys are ****ing insane. I can't wait to do it again. When is that btw?

Edit: Leo my brother goes to radford and I'll be there next year.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Hey Molo! Never saw you in forever. This is Shoyo if you remember. You out of the island now yeah?

Hahah, Jeff, hope you make it next time. I wanted to play you, but oh well, next time.

Anyway, today was friggin rad. Had a good time, and curry house is good stuff. Never had it in a while. But yeah, good games, crew battles, etc. I think everyone had a pretty good time today.

FireFly

Smash Lord
gg everyone.

the zone can **** my *****

next time i will see ALL of you will be on my b-day next sat

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Today rocked!!! Well my Zelda did alot of the rockin.

I went toe to knee with Toms CF and fox and I won both. But Tom, you are still too good. I'm glad that I am able to compete more closely with you now. ^^

I almost beat Shoyo. Oooo that one was a real buzzer beater. But it was a good fight!

I did well against Robert, and Sean. Two marths. Shark infested waters I tell you. Marth moves like a shark. And then bites your head off with that F smash.

I love your Zelda Arvin. I was getting lucky in our dittos. I was pretty bewildered throughout most of it.

Good job matt. You brought the wii, but not the game. :p I'm kidding man. ^^ That was a real senior moment. lolz

I got 3 stocked by oshiros roy in a ditto. Twice. >_> enough said.

I beat Mercks Falco! Enough said! ^______^

Good job to everyone in the crew battles. When we go Tom's b day bash, we should do a low/bottom tier tournament. >=D Or we could have the real crew battle of Kapolei vs Non Kapolei. This time we're gonna take it!!! Merc! Merc! Merc!

And thank you everyone for keeping the room clean and for paying me and stuff. Don't worry about the curry Arvin. That one was on me! ^_^

Edit: And no Zone for me tomrrrow. Sorry Terence. I need to go to work and I need to rest my hands from smash. Terence if you're free on like Friday, maybe we can play for a bit at your house or something. If that's cool with you. I want to keep the smash away from UH for a while. ^^''

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Today rocked!!! Well my Zelda did alot of the rockin.

I went toe to knee with Toms CF and fox and I won both. But Tom, you are still too good. I'm glad that I am able to compete more closely with you now. ^^

I almost beat Shoyo. Oooo that one was a real buzzer beater. But it was a good fight!

I did well against Robert, and Sean. Two marths. Shark infested waters I tell you. Marth moves like a shark. And then bites your head off with that F smash.

I love your Zelda Arvin. I was getting lucky in our dittos. I was pretty bewildered throughout most of it.

Good job matt. You brought the wii, but not the game. :p I'm kidding man. ^^ That was a real senior moment. lolz

I got 3 stocked by oshiros roy in a ditto. Twice. >_> enough said.

I beat Mercks Falco! Enough said! ^______^

Good job to everyone in the crew battles. When we go Tom's b day bash, we should do a low/bottom tier tournament. >=D Or we could have the real crew battle of Kapolei vs Non Kapolei. This time we're gonna take it!!! Merc! Merc! Merc!

And thank you everyone for keeping the room clean and for paying me and stuff. Don't worry about the curry Arvin. That one was on me! ^_^
Hahah, yup. Close games today with a lot of close games. Next time Imma see you guys is the birthday bash. Tom's gonna make it a STD somehow, right? Nah nah, but if can, shoots. I don't mind a low tier tourny, but we should do a high tier tourny too. Hahah

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Yeah we might as well do one for high/top tier just to be fair. Lots of tazers. lolz At least I still have my peach or marth....kinda. @_@

But if we do that low tier one, I am so taking that one. I won't lose at my .... unusual specialty. lolz

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Yessss! Possible Smashing till Dawn in the works. Nice nice.

Since I forgot to write this last night cause I was so exhausted.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT CAME OUT TO UH!!! I never expected that big of a turn-out. It was literally the size of a Jose fest. It was a little stressful running around and getting food and making sure nothing screwy happened. Like making sure that everyone parked correctly, and stuff.

Oh Dex, I will give you three dollars for your parking in the structure. If you came after 4 I would've did with you what I did with Chad and Bryan, slip the outdated stub on the dashboards. So yeah, I don't think it's right that you were the only one besides me that had to pay. So yeah, come next week saturday I will refund your $ kick. I mean...money. lolz ^^

Thank you everyone for not making any curry mess or spilling drinks or stuff. Man it was so BS how that teacher told us to leave cause he had to use the room and NEVER USED IT! What a waste of like 2 hours. :mad: And I'm really really sorry that there wasn't enough TVs and stuff. I didn't know that Waipahu was coming by car otherwise I would've told them. I honestly thought they were coming by bus. Next time we'll try to have at least 3 TVs. I want to make sure everyone gets their fair share of smash.

The lines of the night were"Tech that ****." Chad lolz. Tech off Captain Falcons knee!!!

And at the very end....Pichu. "D@mn....he aint gonna be in Rush Hour Three!" LOLZ I watched that movie waaay too many times. XD

Kib0U

Smash Journeyman
Yessss! Possible Smashing till Dawn in the works. Nice nice.

Since I forgot to write this last night cause I was so exhausted.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT CAME OUT TO UH!!! I never expected that big of a turn-out. It was literally the size of a Jose fest. It was a little stressful running around and getting food and making sure nothing screwy happened. Like making sure that everyone parked correctly, and stuff.

Oh Dex, I will give you three dollars for your parking in the structure. If you came after 4 I would've did with you what I did with Chad and Bryan, slip the outdated stub on the dashboards. So yeah, I don't think it's right that you were the only one besides me that had to pay. So yeah, come next week saturday I will refund your $ kick. I mean...money. lolz ^^

Thank you everyone for not making any curry mess or spilling drinks or stuff. Man it was so BS how that teacher told us to leave cause he had to use the room and NEVER USED IT! What a waste of like 2 hours. :mad: And I'm really really sorry that there wasn't enough TVs and stuff. I didn't know that Waipahu was coming by car otherwise I would've told them. I honestly thought they were coming by bus. Next time we'll try to have at least 3 TVs. I want to make sure everyone gets their fair share of smash.

The lines of the night were"Tech that ****." Chad lolz. Tech off Captain Falcons knee!!!

And at the very end....Pichu. "D@mn....he aint gonna be in Rush Hour Three!" LOLZ I watched that movie waaay too many times. XD
diddint i say i bought a car!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha damm yo $ kick bob... i need to control my self i just get bored throwing bombs and rangs and dash atks and up airs not exciting enough for me but if its for $300 expect my arrows to block/blot out the sun i dunno what they said

Darkmusician

Smash Master
well bobby my house is a no-go because my dad came back to visit my family. well that's why i wanna go out. @@
Well, I am typing this at a bus stop because I am so good like that.. I'm sorry to hear that Terence. I wish you could've been there. Jeff too.. Just make sure that you are locked on and dialed in for April 7th. Tom's Birthday Bash. Possible STD in the mix lolz. Fox and his...burning.

I don't think I'll be organizing any more fests or stuff for the rest of the break. I need to get on my homework while I still have time to feel unpressured. I hope to finish at least one class worth by tonight.

Again, Bryan my bads man. I thought it was only Eugene coming. But I am glad that you guys made it out. When we do the crew battle You, Rodney and myself will be the power of the triforce. lolz

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
Hey, bobby, thanks for the offer.
But you'll only have to give me $2 cause I still owe you $1 for the curry. =)

Darkmusician

Smash Master
That's cause Merc good period.

And please don't forget to upload my vid when your computer gets fixed Tom.

You got it Dex. 2 for you! lolz

Srry Andrew. My screen is dirty and stuff. Didn't see the mistake. >_>

FireFly

Smash Lord
hey if waipahu is coming to the b-day fest can you guys bring a tv?

there were like a million people yesterday lol

-My wii with one of my tv
-My gamecube with one of Bobs tv
-Bobs wii with one of Bobs tv
-Matts wii with one of Waipahus tv??

wedgieHed

Smash Cadet
Hey I live in Kapolei it should be easier for me to bring a t.v. I could probably bring a nice sized t.v. too.

FireFly

Smash Lord
oh i would appreciate that, just make sure its okay with your parents, we dont want any trouble lol

Top Bottom