• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~// The Hawaii Thread \\~ V2.0

Leoneri

Smash Ace
If I could come, should I BMOC and GC? (own controller and game cube) ? Are you guys's summers the same? My school = Year round :/

wedgieHed

Smash Cadet
Hey I'm new to smash and i want to start playing with some people. I live in Kapolei Knolls and i was wondering if I could walk across the street and play with you guys sometime?

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
I was back from camp roday Bobby. Don't forget me~
Monday, member? But yeah, I never slept yesterday, so I need to get some sleep soon. Just up to check some stuff and whatnot.
Dude, never slept, then I had work. Torture! My legs are weeping. tohoho

Tom! Make it a STD! Wait, maybe we have school...If I remember correctly, you can do anything, so make it happen for the bash!

Oh, and since I'm seeing the Hawaii's blah blah blah a lot...I think the "Hawaii's ____" I'm getting is Hawaii's Gayest. Hahah

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
April 7th, ALRIGHT!!!!
Thank you tom!!! Now I better request off and ****.
But no STD, why?
Parents not hot on the idea?
That's ok. Then maybe you should start the party a little earlier.
Please be super sure if there's going to be an STD or not, so I can plan accordingly.

FireFly

Smash Lord
wedgiehead do you know Sebastian by any chance?

the next get together will be NEXT saturday at my house (i live next to KHS)

edited because i accidently put this saturday

Kib0U

Smash Journeyman
Sexualy Transmitted Diseases thats what it means... umm... aint that obvious umm what the hell else could it mean some thing like Smash Till Dawn or something like that... yeah i that were ever possible.

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
BRYAN ...dont frickin litter in front of my house idiot. i got busted for that. im serious. and cut it on your swearing when you come over.

Kib0U

Smash Journeyman
grr i wanna play... hahahahahaha still alughing whn my DK threw bob's Zelda under BF FTW! well not the win it was 4 way and we just died together 4th and 3rd gene's and andrew had to fight it out... also i have fun throwing all my itemat bob's zelda.... am i the only one that calls bobby bob?... haha he always looks so sad when hes loseing like hes disapointed so i stop throwing stuff and atack and then get kicked T.T

II: ANDREW
4RM: BRYAN

Dear, Andrew
Im sry... also dont forget i poured water on your phone again sry...

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Okay then.

1. Wassup Wedgiehed!!! You live in the like the ideal place for smashin brah. Our best fests happen in Kapolei. Tell more about yourself like mains, age, experience and whatnot. Welcome to the boards. You can check out the first page of this thread for all of the info on the Smashfests we are so good at. =D

2. OMFG Jeff. ZkO ftw. You should've went with NINJA VANISH. lolz Well at least you got rid of that Chuck Norris Avatar. : P Oh yeah brah, lemme know if you can come on wedsnesday or not.

3. Okaerinasai Shoyo!!! You up for some UH smashin on Wedsnesday? (Cause I know you are) lolz

4. Andrew I'm sorry I couldn've give you ride on Saturday, my car was already full. T_T

5. That's a 10-4 Joel. I'll post pick up times later today and stuff. And I have your number so I won't be driving up and down like a ******. De-de-duh!

6. I will be checking out the UH Courtyard today for two reasons. One is because I may be able to get us an actual room up there. One that is big enough for all of us AND nobody will hear us or see us. Unless we're as loud as we were at the tourny. But yeah as long as the room has outlets then it's a go. Second I want to see if the teachers are still coming to school cause if they aren't, then the courtyard will work. b^_^d I'm hoping the room is good though.

7. Bryan your Link is Uber. You have potential to be Hawaii's Link. I want to see you challenge Tom in a Link ditto. Best 2 of 3. I thought my best bud was the best Link, until Tom three stocked him. >_> Cause "Tom is too good."

I want to start on Wedsnesday at like 2pm or so. We can end whenevahs. This may be the last smashfest of the break of this size so POST IF YOU CAN COME. Wedgiehed, that means you too. ^^

"Poured water on your phone again..." Again? You mean that wasn't the first time? O_O

ARVY

Smash Apprentice
明日、ぼくは行くことができないと思う

Bobby,わかったか?(=、=V)

i don't think i can go tomorrow :( sad

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Haaai wakatta Arvy kun. Kanashii! T_T *tsuku tsuku*

Daijoubu. Kinishinai kinishinai. ^^

Btw, how do you type in Nihongo? I should do that more. O_O

wedgieHed

Smash Cadet
Ahh I main Samus then Zelda. I can wavedash, do the extender, short hop, fast fall, lcancel, etc. I can't shffl or edgetech well. I play Smash everyday at my friends house and I study smash alot watching videos. Im 14 flip and i just want to get better. Im not that experinced but I can beat my friend who has a pretty mean Falco and Young link. Im pretty chill though and i want to start getting good enough to compete in tournaments.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Oooookay. Y'know what since it looks like everybody can't go on one given day, and the fact that I have nothing important to do this break, I will open UH to anyone that wants to smash with me from Weds to Fri.

Weds will happen as planned, but if anyone for some reason or another can't come that day, then you can come on the other days. Just lemme know. I'll be there for work anyways so I really don't care which day it is. Same deal, 2 tvs blah blah.

I can't please everyone, so yeah, don't kill me please. O_O

Oh yeah and Tom please bring your cube for tomorrow. Appreciate it thanks!

Edit: Wedgiehed, you main Zelda? YAAAAAAAY. Or is it more Sheik? Ban-kai. Blah.
Ummmm if you want I can pick you up tomorrowz if you like come. Hit me up with your address or a meeting place. You can bring your friend too. And no worries I'm not a stalker or something like that. lolz You and I should ditto. =D And yeah if you play with us you WILL get better! Much much better!

ARVY

Smash Apprentice
えっとさ。。。。System Preferencesに行って。そして、Internationalにクリック。それから。。。。「ハっ」忘れましたよ(`x`)I think you just drag and drop in the order you like. オレのリストが日本語は二番です。あんたはマックユーザですね?

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
Hey bobby, what time the UH smash going start tomorrow?
And what time are you guys planning to play till?
I might be able to make it.

wedgieHed

Smash Cadet
Yep Zelda not sheik.
Tommorow sounds good.
Around what time maybe?
Just wondering where you live becuase my frineds house is in Aiea well more pearlridge
but im there just about everysingle day.
Would it be ok if you talked with my parents about ride situation?

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Yeah I'm a mac user Arvy. Thanks for the help.

Oh and Dex, lets see, I was gonna start ums at 2, but I know you end work at 3. If you wanna, we can stay till 10pm. Sounds good to you? I don't mind man. I'm not working tomorrowz anyways. I will confirm this start time tomorrow since I still have to check if the room I'm planning on using has outlets. Well, since it doubles as a classroom, it better have outlets. >_>
Yeah for you Dex we can stay there till 10 and stuff. Wanna make the trip down there worth your while. ^^

Edit: ZELDA!!! ^_____^ Told you guys she was the best character in the game. : P
Oh yeah sure WedgieHed. My phone number is 808-497-4851. Just call me up anytime after 4:30pm today and we can talk about it. You're friend lives in Aiea? SWEET! My neck of the woods yayuz. Maybe we can arrange a pick up at Pearlridge Shopping Center or someat. Well we'll talk about it when you call me and stuff. Thanks for the feedback. Btw, my real name is Bobby. What is your real name? ^^

Oshiro

Smash Journeyman
Arvin, I must know why you type nearly everything in Japanese >_>

I can only understand some of what you are saying, and not all of it :(

ARVY

Smash Apprentice
i dunno it's fun :3 it's weird; i type better than i speak Japanese :X

ZkO

Smash Cadet
dexter works 7a-3pm on wed. as for me, idk i'll prolly call off playing tennis that day.

and what's this bobby? i'm no longer ur zelda ditto? D: jk

FireFly

Smash Lord
I will bring my cube. Bobby said Wednesday will start around 2ish so Dex, can you make it?

Looking forward to meeting/playing you, wedgieHed

ARVY

Smash Apprentice
hm. i don't think i work tomorrow, so maybe i can make it. but i wonder how i'll get to UH....

Leoneri

Smash Ace
Weds-Fri? Are the directions on the frontpage the right ones? My mom would have to come with me the first time, but we have take a cab since she doesn't have a car *yet*. If you don't wantme/her coming this time I can wait or whatever it's cool.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Tom, if can, can you give ride to Arvy and Osh? I hope so. @_@ And thank you for bringing your cube.

We go from 2 to 10pm on wedsnesday! Moo!

Jeff, you will always be my Zelda ditto. You made me into the Zelda beast that I am today. ^_^ If you go Sheik in our ditto I'm gonna start yelling. Ban~kai Ban~kai!!! lolz

I think about what we'll eat too. I'll think of something. I always do.

Thanks alot Reggie. Hope to hear from you soon.

Oh yeah and Leo, the best time to bring your mother would probably be next week Saturday at Tom's B-Day bash cause at least that one is at someones house.

Leoneri

Smash Ace
And don't worry about the cussing refrain, between my parents I hear it all day long. byoc right? And she'll probably only come the first time to make sure it's ok. I can bring another cube if you guys need it, too.

And what about the directions, are they on the first page?

ARVY

Smash Apprentice
on second thought, i think i'm going to skip tomorrow. stay home and watch my soaps. maybe.

Top Bottom