• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~// The Hawaii Thread \\~ V2.0

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Oooooooo!!! I want a rematch with Hutter!!! He knocked me out of the tourny!!! I would've beat him if I hadn't SD like 10 seconds into the match!!! >_< Stupid me!!!

But yeah. I'm gonna work my butt off this week so that I can enjoy this weekend. I'm so glad we have a short week. Gotta make sure I'm on top of everything. If you guys wanna, hit me up with some shouts on whether you're riding with me.

I think I got the regular gang. Sora, HK, The "Sho" Stoppah, and Spamus.

Man I'm gonna miss this pokemon layout. I wouldn't have minded some Squirtles. Rucario is my new fav though. Too bad it's defense and Spec Defense BLOW!!! And it's at steel type for crying out loud!!! Arrrgh!!!

Imma talk to you Tom bout some of teh details of Friday lataz. Kay shoots den. Study hard guyz so we can party harder!!!

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
BOBBY! WHEN I GET MY POKEMON DIAMOND OR PEARL....when were both at smashfests lets have a POKEMON BATTLE! hahhaha just so waiting time will slow down.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
No u Ed, hahah. Fix my errors pl0x!

Lawl Bobby. The Sho must go on~
I don't wanna stop nothing. Haha

Kay, Friday it is. Can't wait >.O
Imma play everyone there.

Hope you get better soon Frankie. Better make em to Friday so we can rematch.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
BOBBY! WHEN I GET MY POKEMON DIAMOND OR PEARL....when were both at smashfests lets have a POKEMON BATTLE! hahhaha just so waiting time will slow down.
Lolz Andrew YOU ARE ON DUDE!!! I've already played the japanese version of Diamond. Did you know that the only way to start a new game over a current file is to push a certain button combination at the start screen? That had me stressing for like almost a day. The fact that it didn't say to do so didn't help me one bit.

I haven't played in soooo long. Like about half a year. I'm gonna get super into it once April 22nd hits. Hopefully my friend at Toys n Joys can hook me up. He may even get it to me early.

The graphics, music and new features are awesome! And omg there are new moves all up in this game! And they have like 80 something TMs. New moves including Shadow Claw, Salt Water, Ice/Thunder Fang, Dragon Pulse, Scheme, and Blade Test. Pokemon is gonna rock the DS!!!

Frankie!!! お大事に!

Kib0U

Smash Journeyman
bryan dont you have a senior prom to go to lawl.... my friend alvin is going.... i think you mite recognize him if you kno who monrose she brough him to your guys prom.... i was gonng go but sheena didnt ask me which everyone in the waterpark saying she would

lawl
dam right i had prom!!!!!!! woke up at like 12:30 and had to go to work at 12:00 wanana see my prom date bet shes hotter than yours!!!!!!!!!!

the only thing junk that night was that i had to drop my date at eva and go back for the party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

w00t

p.s. i saw monrose and sheena but not the dates...

another p.s. beer is bad..........

p.s. anyone know where i can get another job planning on quiting banana re-pubic getting anoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. one more time tom count me in i think... i dont have anything to do frydaynight....... i think.................

oops i lied... one more p.s. dude anyone wanna go dodgeball on saturday!!!!!! its more like a going away party for my friend... he's getting shiped off and the navy seals are ganna take his a5s to shoot stuff... please make his last dodgeball fest a good one cause the more people the more one....

last p.s. i promise.... rwar

i can never keep promises rwar dang school tmrw

Trepidation

Smash Cadet
hmm... i'm guessing mozilla doesn't play the pokemon song lol.
Yes guys, one of my best friends/zelda player is being shipped off to the seals.

This saturday will be his last dodgeball so come plz. And bring people. and girls if can. lol

Bryan we go find a job somewhere. I need one badly.... lol

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Yeah getting a job is kinda good. Cause then you get a seperate income other than what your family will usually give you.

Is everyone planning to stay for the whole STD at Toms house? Cause I'm not gonna drive you home just cause you wanna go sleep or got something to do. Please plan ahead and find a way home or something. Or just make sure that you are free all day, or better yet, get a car of your own. :p

Cause yeah, this week is gonna be hellaz boring and I need this party weekend to balance it out so I no like miss anything

I love being done with classes before noon. Too bad I have a three hour lab today. I better find some anime episodes to watch during that mother.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
CAN JEFF CAN!!! I want to match you!!! I've played Toms Zelda, Arvins Shos and Terences but you still give me best ditto practice! Plus I want you in the low/bottom tier tournament! lolz

Darkmusician

Smash Master
hmmm...
maybe I should ditto your zelda, bobby.
lol, yes, I would like to give that a try.
Oh it is so on Dex!!! Friday friday friday!!! I'm gonna return the favor and G Dub Ditto you! Thanks to your bro, I don't lose in Zelda dittos as easily anymore. Thank you Jeff! =D

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
The others are from the sig, like Nick, Jose, Ian, Charles, etc.

Bobby, I'll see if I can still keep up with you in the Zelda dittos if you don't mind. ^.^

Friday, here we come!

Kib0U

Smash Journeyman
woot just got home from work playing airsoft in the back stock room haha hella fun and i might get a raise so i might stay sry ed but i think we can make it fryday... but i dont think ill stay for the std i kinda have a short tolerance for smash... cant last more than 2 hours unless i have breaks

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
ok i manage to get out of bed.... friday i work but not at night so most likely can come. No dodgeball this sat cause i work day and night.... another wedding so ya well imma head back to bed....

oh me and jose is also getting pokemon diamon and pearl so dont just count yourselved challenging each other lawl

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Idk Bryan. We can do whatever you want to do. Lvl 50 sounds good. Well you might have to make it 55 cause some pokemon evolve at lvl 55 eg Metagross, Dragonite and Salamence. And all of those are pretty good in their own way. I'd use um lolz. I usually just do 6 on 6. That's usually the most interesting. 3 on 3 works too if you like one fast battle. Those usually take like 5 mins.

I need to play you guys again soon! I'm afraid that I'm getting worse. I'm fooling around with Kirby, and Roy too much. Haven't even used my Zelda cause all my friends complain that I cheat. lolz I think my Peach is improving though. I should test her out on Friday.

Oh yeah, I couldn't find any strawberries at Longs Drugs or Safeway. (no not the fruit) I'm gonna look one more time today but if no can then I just gonna do blueberries. Sorry yah. But you'll like ums I garuntee.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i somehow lost my subscription to this topic...

hmmm

myspace.com/gimpyfish

i put up a buncha ridiculously emo pics as a joke go comment on them LOL

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
it wont be in april, april is a big month here in washington

tang last weekend, digipen tourney this weekend, then we have "Dan" which'll be huge, then we are goingto BC for their tourney at SFU the next weekend

gonna be tiring *phew*

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Go Dex! GO GO GO!!! I'm gonna try my very hardest to make it up there. I would finally have a place to go this summer! I can go only if AND ONLY IF it does not coincide with my Uncles farewell summer band program on maui. That thing usually lasts like three weeks, so as long as the tourny is in the first 2 weeks of July, then I can do ums.

I wanna wanna wanna go!!! Oh the thought of actually playing captain jack, ken, and Pc Chris with my Zelda....O_O I would never take a stock off of them. But it would be the time of my life.

Good luck with your Tournys Tony. Show um how it's done! lolz

And Dex, don't worry. My Zelda will give your Game and Watch all you can handle. We go best 3 of 5 on friday. My Zelda vs your G Dub. And our "special match" can be 2 of 3. I want these recorded and on the You of Tube this time!!! Battle of the Bottom Tiers!!

I have a new nickname. Bobadoppilas
Good one Dex. b^_^d

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Well, as far as Friday goes, be ready to go by 4:30pm. That's when I'm gonna start picking up people. I will pick up Joel, Terence, Shoyo and Matt. That will make my car full. If Merc does want to come, then I'll have to drop everyone off at Toms house and then go back and pick him up. I'd rather not make the extra trip, but if that's the only way then so be it.

I'll swing by your houses. I have all your numbers so I'll call each of you. Of course feel free to call me if you want to. Just bring some money for gas and stuff and we should be good to go.

Oh yeah Shoyo, would it be possible to wait at Matts house? Would save us like 5 minutes.

ARVY

Smash Apprentice
i think i'm done trying to get "good" in Smash. i don't know if i am, but i'm hereby lowering the standards for myself. so OC3 is not in the agend for me [i think]

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
just got an email back from jeremy and heres wat he said

"Also I was thinking Apr 28 with some of the rules you thought up. Let me know if that is a good day and I will set it. Thanks."

so wat you guys think?

Top Bottom