• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~// The Hawaii Thread \\~ V2.0

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
Thanks a lot for yesterday everyone, especially Bobby and Terence for the rides (I hope it wasn't too hard to find your way out of Manoa lol) and Tom of course for letting us come over.

And Jeff, don't forget that they were going after me as well in teams. Felix was telling everyone to kill the Ike...

But at least I had a better chance in the FFAs. Screw the Hulk. Ike smash!!! XD

Oh BTW can someone help with how to do that Reverse Aerial Rush in that Compilation of New Techniques/Discoveries topic? I'm trying to do it in Melee since it says it's possible, but I just can't seem to do it...

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=142139

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
daniel: if you mean reverse aerial as it running forward to bair, it's done as follow: dash> smash your control stick into the opposite direction> jump> aerial. it is pretty much turning around before you do your aerial attack. and in this game you keep most of your momentum.

bobby is officially too good. i guess i am glad that zelda got a boost in brawl. then bobby wouldn't complain how junk she is. in fact, bobby is playing a high tier in brawl. maybe you need to main another low tier again.

i hope after next week we can play more singles on brawl when everyone gets a copy. that's what i look forward to the most in fests anyway.

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
No, I meant one of the guys that I played JUS with from the GameFAQs boards. His AIM is NotoriousSRC27. Maybe he saw your videos on Youtube or something, but he's a big fan of your Zelda and video editing.

I forget why, but the guy mentioned someone who had a phenomenal Zelda, so I told him that one of my friends had an insane Zelda too. He asked if you had a gamer tag and I told him. Then he said "OH **** YOU KNOW DARK MUSICIAN!!!" lol.

mellowD

Smash Apprentice
haha kkk
just checking you never know what kinds of virus's you can catch from "sharing" videos..
XD

Darkmusician

Smash Master
No, I meant one of the guys that I played JUS with from the GameFAQs boards. His AIM is NotoriousSRC27. Maybe he saw your videos on Youtube or something, but he's a big fan of your Zelda and video editing.

I forget why, but the guy mentioned someone who had a phenomenal Zelda, so I told him that one of my friends had an insane Zelda too. He asked if you had a gamer tag and I told him. Then he said "OH **** YOU KNOW DARK MUSICIAN!!!" lol.
See I knew it. lolz

ZkO

Smash Cadet
this darkmusician guy, not that great from what i've heard. . .

pretty shetty tbh. wonder who he is, oh ya its bobby. . .

NAH NAH bobby lol easy killah. jus trying to rouse up the zelda mana for sunday. :p

FireFly

Smash Lord
dexter holding anything this weekend? brawl fest? wi-fi? i probably wont get my copy until the 10th, **** gamestop :(

mellowD

Smash Apprentice
lolololololololololololol
i can always count on bobby for a lightning speed response
chee!

Chaos27

Smash Apprentice
dexter holding anything this weekend? brawl fest? wi-fi? i probably wont get my copy until the 10th, **** gamestop :(
Tom cancel your reservation and buy brawl from us (Toys n Joys). I never liked gamestop anyway. And if you reserve from us before brawl comes out you'll pay $45 total for your copy example: If you put 5 dollars down you pay 40 when you pick it up. (Shameless plug i know but whatevers)

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Tom cancel your reservation and buy brawl from us (Toys n Joys). I never liked gamestop anyway. And if you reserve from us before brawl comes out you'll pay $45 total for your copy example: If you put 5 dollars down you pay 40 when you pick it up. (Shameless plug i know but whatevers)
If I don't win on Saturday I'll buy one from you.

Maki Maki

Smash Cadet
isnt there a coupon that makes brawl 44.95 when you pick it up?

ZkO

Smash Cadet
well your chances of winning are a lot higher than anyone else going into the tourney. since you're practically playing the same zelda just uberer, and most likely everyone else is gonna be fresh to brawl.

Top Bottom