• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Happy Thread

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I finally got a phone that could whatsapp and I reconnected with a girl I was close to in high school. I was worried she and I wold never be friends again, but last night we were talking for hours and she told me how she really enjoys my company and I'm one of the few people form school she looks forward to talking to. Yay ^_^

mat7772

Smash Cadet
Why be happy when you can be amazingly happy! Happy is just not enough! We must spread the happiness to all corners of the world! Happiness shall rule!!!

so how is everybody

FloatingMew

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FloatingMew
I've been waking up at around 3pm and going to bed at around 5-6am when i'm actually tired. I'm a night person. I love staying up during the night while everyone is asleep and play minecraft/smash and watch Youtube.

misterOWAIN33

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MR_FA1L
3DS FC
2294-5361-2433
I went over to a friend's house and played Smash online for the first time ever.
Played a Jigglypuff who missed a rest on his last stock. I finished him with a
FALCON
PAAAAAAAWWWNCH!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!1!!!!!!1!!

So that made me happy.
Also, Happy Christmas/Kwanzaa/Hanukkah/Winter Solstice to everyone on Smashboards!

SomewhatMystia

Smash Lord
NNID
SomewhatMystia
3DS FC
2750-1555-1721
Prison Architect is so fun, even when I manage to horribly ruin everything by replacing my inmate-surrounding fences with grass. I lost so much money from that, but it was absolutely hilarious.

TheGreatShal

Smash Cadet
Worked by butt off from late November to mid December getting ready for finals. Needless to say, it payed off!

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
A few of my friends got me gifts this year for Christmas. ;w; I'm speechless, I didn't get anything really the last couple of years so I dunno what to expect, but I did get one gift already, one of my close e-friends whom I've known since 2010 got me Hastune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd! ^^

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
While I hate returning to Louisiana, this trip got fascinating and curious very fast.

And, I go back home tomorrow.

Chinaux

Smash Ace
I got the two things I wanted for Christmas: a car (which is actually really nice for a first car, 2006 mazda 3), and an LA fitness membership.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I've been waking up at around 3pm and going to bed at around 5-6am when i'm actually tired. I'm a night person. I love staying up during the night while everyone is asleep and play minecraft/smash and watch Youtube.
I love doing this but I always wake up feeling like Michael Moore.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
powerline adapter is up and running, so i have LAN connection in my basement despite the router and modem being 2 floors away o vo WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE. I CAN GET THE INTERNET RUNNING THROUGH THE POWER LINES. this is great

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
powerline adapter is up and running, so i have LAN connection in my basement despite the router and modem being 2 floors away o vo WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE. I CAN GET THE INTERNET RUNNING THROUGH THE POWER LINES. this is great
YOU COULD HAVE RUN AWAY WHEN YOU HAD THE CHANCE. BUT THE INTERNET TETHERED YOU BACK.

FloatingMew

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FloatingMew
Learned how to deal with spammers, as Marth at least.

Rush em down, go on the offensive.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Just got a new copy of Smash Wii U after my old copy stopped working for some reason. My birthday is also coming up and hopefully I get Omega Ruby.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
After fixing my bank account issues...

Booked a flight and a pass for GDC. Hellooooo sunny San Francisco. See you this March o vo /
Get to see friends i havent seen in ages, stay with good friends, and hang out with fellow game developers * v* After the fun i had last year, im so pumped to go back!

BerryBomber

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BerryBomber
Started my first week of college this weak after struggling 2 years to get the motivation to go, and im absolutely loving. Its just what I needed to get my life back together!

SomewhatMystia

Smash Lord
NNID
SomewhatMystia
3DS FC
2750-1555-1721
Apartment hunting in Columbus tomorrow! Here's hoping to getting moved out and getting a job really damn soon.

SomewhatMystia

Smash Lord
NNID
SomewhatMystia
3DS FC
2750-1555-1721
Thanks! It's something I've been wanting (and needing) to do for a while now, but just only worked up the nerve to do it.

Good luck with college, too!

Chinaux

Smash Ace
got drunk and made out with the girl I've wanted to smash for a while now

Play smash with her, of course

Last edited:

Chinaux

Smash Ace
I got a job now
I was driving home and my friend called me and was like "YO DUDE YOU WANT A JOB?" "yeah...?" "alright you're now filming basketball games"
Making $30 per game, and usually 2 games per day i work, and maybe work two or three days that's almost triple what I made at Target. And it's not even bad at all, I get paid gas money, and I get to watch a basketball game and all I do is press a button and move the camera every few seconds. Easiest money ever.

Last edited:

davidvkimball

blippi.gg, @MeleeHD Lead
Slippi.gg
D#0
NNID
davidvkimball
3DS FC
3196-5240-6546
Switch FC
SW-1880-0689-1110
I'm happy because I graduated from my university last month and for the first time in my fully-conscious life I don't have homework to do.

It's something I didn't expect to enjoy so much, but here I am posting about it on Smashboards.

MDAVE

The Flying Dutchman
NNID
GoldDiaruga
3DS FC
1048-8967-3255
The happy thread, huh? Well, I just wanna pop in to wish everyone a good day today. Make the most out of it!

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I made a goal to do 5 prints for Apex AND I MET THAT GOAL

gonna pick em up from the printer's tomorrow or thursday then drive the 8hrs to NJ

now im gonna spend the rest of the day making smash stickers and buttons

SuperBowser

Smash Lord
returned to work after a couple of weeks being away. i normally sit in a small office by myself and avoid everybody because, uh, that's what i do. i'm in my last week of the job and assumed nobody really notices when i'm around.

people were super happy for me to back and kept coming into the office to say hi and have a chat. it felt weird but nice that people missed me.

Last edited:

Zethoro

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zethor
Just got back from the MMEA conference after being a part of the All-State Choir yesterday.
One of the best music experiences I've ever had; I've never met so many people so passionate about music before.
Truly magical.

...Also, I found this finally:

(Note: Not my copy, but it's the same CD.)

Last edited:
Top Bottom