• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Happy Thread

Chompjil

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Chompjil
3DS FC
0387-8858-0021
watching the smash 64 commercial made me sing the "So Happy Together" song, just cheerful and to think it started it all

FloatingMew

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FloatingMew
I've found 2 characters i'm pretty good at in Sm4sh: Diddy and ZSS. I like how they play compared to how floaty Rosie is...

VileFC3S

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KookiDowgRX-7
I got my project car to finally run today! woooohoooo! Aaanndd lately all of my matches on For Glory have been very fun with occasional-lag matches even though I lose 80% of the time.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Got a damn haircut. Due to laziness I'll usually leave it to full asian mushroom status. Prods the eyes and ears, suffocating my scalp.

So when I get it all chopped off my head can breathe again! Feels like heaven.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I landed a couple of photos with my crush after nervously asking following a photo shoot for graduation pictures. Part of the nervousness stemmed from the fact that she looked so good in graduation robes.

I came home, looked at them and promptly cried tears of joy.

:,)

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
I just had the best day of my life

I spent most of the day today with a childhood friend of mine :grin:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Changing the way Link was played in Brawl and I just beat an IC with my Link 2-0 (yes the IC knew how to chain grab and all).

Last edited:

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
It bums me out that "Gay marriage is legalized" is still a good mood. This has dragged out entirely too long, and it is just silly. My home state upheld the gay marriage ban for who knows why, only to have it overturned because that holding wasn't constitutional.

I wish we'd just grant everyone the right to be treated equally in the eyes of the law and move on to important issues.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It bums me out that "Gay marriage is legalized" is still a good mood. This has dragged out entirely too long, and it is just silly. My home state upheld the gay marriage ban for who knows why, only to have it overturned because that holding wasn't constitutional.

I wish we'd just grant everyone the right to be treated equally in the eyes of the law and move on to important issues.
Tell that to the old white homophobic mean men in congress

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
in chicago with my family. gonna see the blackhawks play sunday.

but today i got to go to my favorite restaurant and eat an expensive steak. and i like a good rare steak and it was cooked perfectly ajfdlkjakdjfakaj
plus they made a really really good soco amaretto lime for me and the midori sours were mixed to perfection yummm delicious drinks

Neverbound

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wulfiepaw
Switch FC
5778-4164-2795
I recently found a guy who is just crazy about me and we even have similar interest and hobbies. Gonna teach him to play fighting games and smash <3

Overhead pressing 35 pounds for four reps yes

VileFC3S

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KookiDowgRX-7
WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO! My project car is finally up and running properly! It's the first car that I've ever rebuilt an engine without any help and this is like one of my greatest personal accomplishments man.

Sorry I needed to just let it out somewhere. haha

Neverbound

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wulfiepaw
Switch FC
5778-4164-2795
35lb total or 35lb dumbbells? Either way, nice!
I can curl 35 but OHP two 25's and a ten on both sides, OHP takes forever to progress and squats are scary. I got the depth but sometimes my legs are too stiff from cardio

Chinaux

Smash Ace
I can curl 35 but OHP two 25's and a ten on both sides, OHP takes forever to progress and squats are scary. I got the depth but sometimes my legs are too stiff from cardio
Mirin. I'm still a weak skeleton in my lifts. I've only been at it for a few months. How long have you been lifting?

Neverbound

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wulfiepaw
Switch FC
5778-4164-2795
Mirin. I'm still a weak skeleton in my lifts. I've only been at it for a few months. How long have you been lifting?
I have been lifting for nearly three years but I eat at maintenance and just guess, since you are starting out just do 5X5 and increase the weight 5 pounds every workout. Concentrate on the compound lifts squats, deadlifts, benchpress, isolations and cardio. Don't forget to eat more and noob gains will pour in like nothing

Tuna and rice
lotsa oats with penut butter
Two hamburgers and a bowl of rice

Don't be afraid to deload and enjoy the journey m8

Chinaux

Smash Ace
I have been lifting for nearly three years but I eat at maintenance and just guess, since you are starting out just do 5X5 and increase the weight 5 pounds every workout. Concentrate on the compound lifts squats, deadlifts, benchpress, isolations and cardio. Don't forget to eat more and noob gains will pour in like nothing

Tuna and rice
lotsa oats with penut butter
Two hamburgers and a bowl of rice

Don't be afraid to deload and enjoy the journey m8
Oh, I know man. I've been on /fit/ for a long time. Originally I could hardly bench the bar, and then I started eating more and now I'm putting 25 on each end, and this was within a week.

Neverbound

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wulfiepaw
Switch FC
5778-4164-2795
Oh, I know man. I've been on /fit/ for a long time. Originally I could hardly bench the bar, and then I started eating more and now I'm putting 25 on each end, and this was within a week.
/fit/ is a crap hole of body dysmorphia, meme spamming and copy pasta. Anyway push yourself and may the gains be
with you

Chinaux

Smash Ace
I never get taken serious in situations and get mistake for being 17 despite being 25 and a half. At least
lanklets don't get fat easily
they also don't lose it easily.

im just a skinnyfat still. I'm bulking for this winter, then cutting and (hopefully) will be able to bulk again in the fall.

Chinaux

Smash Ace
I finally broke 100 on my bench press. Hopefully soon I can stop benching bitchweight

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I have a girlfriend now! She's lovely and beautiful and cute and funny and we have a lot in common with each other. I stayed up until three last night chatting and flirting with her until I dozed off with my phone still in my hand.

Last edited:

Old Man Nintendo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SilentMage
Switch FC
6429-6879-3474
Life is good.

It's been a long, winding path, with lots of challenges that presented themselves over the years. However, I managed to work through all of them, making me the person that I am today.

I am gainfully employed, happily married, and have a small but very strong network of friends.

Lastly, I still manage to make time for myself, to just think about everything that's transpired and where things are going.

And of course, there's always time made for gaming!

Life is good. :disco:

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
went to Youmacon this weekend for my 3rd convention in artist alley (and anniversary of my first AA at Youmacon last year <3)
had fun
made more money than last year which is good
talked to a lot of people
go to see some smashers and hang with them which was just delightful <3
and got to make new friends and visit with close friends i never get to see

sore and tired from artist alley work, but happy

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
It's my mom's birthday today. I know she and I have our differences sometimes, but I know that she really does care for me, and I also care for her. c':

My aunt will visit for Thanksgiving too.

-EDIT- I interviewed for another job yesterday, unrelated to IT (customer service) and guess what?! I GOT IT!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom