• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Happy Thread

Jet300

Smash Ace
I watched the ninja gaiden z trailer and so awsome. A ninja gaiden with zombies ( they were zombies in ninja gaiden black with arrows and heavy swords.) and Ryu hayabusa is the bad guy.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
As of today I think I'm nearly over my ex for good (been a little over 3 weeks). I can now think about her or have a conversation about her without feeling any sort of way.

Recovery period is nearly over... Now it's time to really work on myself and get my confidence back. Better grades, start working out, get a job, etc. :)

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I sent both set of my documents to Salie Mae and NJ Unemployment. I got a fax confirmation for both set of documents so I know they got them. So now I just need to have some faith that things turn out the way I want them to.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
GLOBAL GAME JAM STARTS TOMORROW!!

My school is the Pittsburgh host this year, so I don't have to travel too far u w u
It's gonna be a fun/tiring weekend. I'm probably not goin to sleep at all

(to those of you who have never heard of ggj, it's an international event where schools/organizations around the world come together and dedicate a weekend to make a fully functional video game/board game prototype or actual ready-to-ship game
You get to work in teams and stuff too. I'm working with a few really talented friends. Can't wait to see what we make

Al

Basically, we have 48 hours to make the game from concept to demo to put on the ggj website for all to see
48 hours

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

:phone:

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Maybe : o Gotta see how well it goes. We arent allowed to plan anything before, since we wont know our theme til about an hour before the event.
I hope it'll be good enough to display though n _ n
i'll be doing concept work/2D stuff and maybe some 3D/texturing, depending on what route we take

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
NJ unemployment is reopening my claim. I may not be able to actually claim my benefits since I'm not accessing the website form with in the country but this is still good news.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
we kicked this creepy drunk guy out of the bar tonight and on the way out he got hit by a parked car, threw up everywhere and his pants fell off.

my manager and I ran out and threw some linen cloths to cover his gross naked *** while a ****load of cops and ambulance pulled up, and in doing so we unknowingly caused a mini-hysteria in the restaraunt/bar because people thought the guy was dead under sheets. the bartender that had been serving the guy was terrified because she was certain that she was going to get arrested for it. it was hilarious and made my night.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
we kicked this creepy drunk guy out of the bar tonight and on the way out he got hit by a parked car, threw up everywhere and his pants fell off.

my manager and I ran out and threw some linen cloths to cover his gross naked *** while a ****load of cops and ambulance pulled up, and in doing so we unknowingly caused a mini-hysteria in the restaraunt/bar because people thought the guy was dead under sheets. the bartender that had been serving the guy was terrified because she was certain that she was going to get arrested for it. it was hilarious and made my night.
This story is a winner.

I like winners.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner

Drunk people: life's punch lines.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I'm lovesick again, I haven't felt this way since sophomore year in college. I didn't think i could feel this way again, I thought I had become numb. It's nice.

Shaq

BRoomer
BRoomer
So I been doin some good for the fightin game community relations and I'm real proud o' that. Always wantin to help the community.

Shaq

BRoomer
BRoomer
My friend The Rock told me it's da foo who's always booked to lose.

Obviously dat aint where you wanna be if you a wrassler, gettin punked by every mo****a on the roster.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Game Jam is finished and i get to sleep in my own bed instead of under our computer desks at school = u=
Our game looks gorgeous. gameplay is a little lacking >__> but thats because programming issues prevented us from making the plans we had

....but we are gonna continue to work on stuff : D

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I'm just a bundle of happy and hyper at the moment
Working on some homework which i dont mind as much anymore since Game Jam. Getting a free copy of Zbrush from Pixelogic from a GGJ giveaway. Talking with industry people.

Literally shaking from hyperness atm

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
It looks like I finally convinced my sister not to give up on herself. Funny, I tried logic and tough love and couldn't get through to her, it was religion that she responded to.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
It's nice when you can mention a problem to a friend and they go the extra mile to make sure you're ok. It shows that they care, even if it can get a little bit overbearing sometimes.

Whoops double post.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I can't quite tell if this counts as something to be happy over, but apparently, I'm allowed to practice polygamy...............

Whoops double post.
It's not really a double post if your last post was about a day ago. It's more of a bump, which - last I checked - is perfectly fine, so long as there's purpose behind it.

Y

Yodery

Yesterday I found the only perfect album in existence -- cLOUDDEAD'S self-titled compilation album.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
life has been way too decent lately. i feel like i'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop instead of just enjoying the moment to the fullest. also it's weird how much facebook has gotten me so much action lately. though, i guess it's not that weird, since i can express myself in a better and more refined way over a social networking site than i can in person.

i can't wait till valentine's day. i'm playing a show and there's a girl i want to kiss and give chocolates,.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
me neither. i've never had a valentines gift that wasn't from my mother. and i've never been in a relationship in a February. usually I just work. i'm totally gonna **** out on kissing this girl i'm sure, but i'll give her chocolates for sure xD

Top Bottom