• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Happy Thread

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
so i got my 3ds on thursday from Newegg (dat sale tho)
....ive put 21 hours into tales of the abyss.

I havent played this game since grade school or high school and holy crap i forgot how much i loved the Tales series ;w;
i also got pokeymanz

but TALESsssssssssssss

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
During all the unhappiness at home, I forgot about the happy stuff.

I got promoted to Electronics 2nd location. (Basically a cashier over there and helps people find stuff, along with selling people stuff they don't want)

Yay \o/

Had training yesterday, was lots of fun. I didn't really help any customers though, mostly followed the other team members around as they gave me a crash course in working over there. SO MUCH TO REMEMBER OMG. Apparently I caught on quickly how the aisles are numbered, so that's good I guess.

Chris Sifniotis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
chrissifniotis
During all the unhappiness at home, I forgot about the happy stuff.

I got promoted to Electronics 2nd location. (Basically a cashier over there and helps people find stuff, along with selling people stuff they don't want)

Yay \o/

Had training yesterday, was lots of fun. I didn't really help any customers though, mostly followed the other team members around as they gave me a crash course in working over there. SO MUCH TO REMEMBER OMG. Apparently I caught on quickly how the aisles are numbered, so that's good I guess.
Good to hear considering how home life is going. :)

Chris Sifniotis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
chrissifniotis
Just a deep gray tuxedo cat. He's not actually fat though, his normal weight is around 15-20 lbs, he's just that big. He can't sit under chairs without hitting his head either haha.
Aww, I have a ginger tabby cat. He's an old bloke in good health. I like the way he protects the house from the rats as happily presents his trophies. :sick:

Sarix

Smash Ace
Aww, I have a ginger tabby cat. He's an old bloke in good health. I like the way he protects the house from the rats as happily presents his trophies. :sick:
My cat's 13 so mine's not particularly young either, but healthy like yours. Mine's completely worthless at protecting the house from mice, he just stares at them like something he's never seen before. However he has beaten the crap out of most of the dogs and cats that try to enter our yard and has become something of a mafia don of our subdivision lol.

Chris Sifniotis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
chrissifniotis
My cat's 13 so mine's not particularly young either, but healthy like yours. Mine's completely worthless at protecting the house from mice, he just stares at them like something he's never seen before. However he has beaten the crap out of most of the dogs and cats that try to enter our yard and has become something of a mafia don of our subdivision lol.
HAHAHA! That's awesome. I'd like to see that at some point.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I'm making new friends which is always nice. It's funny, I was raised uptown and I'm educated. I've really only been able to connect with people who fall into these two categories (Of course that isn't to say I have been able to connect with everyone in these two categories), but oddly enough I've become close with two of my house mates, one of which was raised downtown and is educated, the other who raised uptown and is not educated. It's also fascinating to see how different they are based on how they fall or down fall into these categories. It's pretty cool.

Zink Imp

Smash Ace
Got a Wii U with the Mario + Luigi bundle.
Also bought Nintendo Land and Tekken.
Pretty sweet but I need my killer Mario app now. Have a hunch my girl is gonna get it for me for Christmas.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
My landlord gave me a new TV today which is great since my current TV has no video. I don't know if this TV actually works since I haven't hooked it up yet. But it's promising. I'm happy ^_^

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
I finally got my new Desktop (no more using my phone)! I can finally play the PC games I used to back in high school and download Project M fro the first time.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Tom Daley likes boys, gaydar even works on people you've never met or talked to!

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
So my team is tapering. Instead of swimming 3+ miles a day, we're down to like 1 1/2. I have to tell you, I've never felt so good. I'm going to be really sad after the YJ invitational this weekend.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
decided that i am gonna eat healthier and stuff and i am gonna look freaking great for graduation in 6 months and dangit im gon be so healthy and fit

o ^ o /

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
I may be snowed in with very little food and no power or internet (typing through my phone via cellular data), but at least I have my family.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
finished my last big assignment tonight
just gotta rework my resume, make a small presentation of current artwork, and do a few small tweaks to my other assignment and I should be okay for the week <3
i go home thursday after my morning class.....so excited <333

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
decided that i am gonna eat healthier and stuff and i am gonna look freaking great for graduation in 6 months and dangit im gon be so healthy and fit

o ^ o /
Good luck beautiful. Don't let the world dump salt all over your parade.

And don't buy into the sugar laced caffeine coating they intoxicate people with on a daily basis.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Thanks Acrostic x3 Luckily, i have maintained a pretty good weight my whole life...just wanna lose some and look extra nice for graduation/job stuff

yehhh; pop/soda/whatever you wanna call it is a big part of my major. typical gamers with mtn dew or dr pepper or other drinks like that. started drinking more water....i feel better even doing just that

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
It's snowing a bunch <3333
Hoping my friends agree to go sledding this week! I want to break out the snowboard for a test run before actually hitting the slopes. Gotta shake off the rust...especially since ill probably be trying the trick park next time i go to the ski place @ x @ eeeee snow

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
I speedrun a category of Ocarina of Time called MST and my run today got me on the top 1/3 of runners for that category, so that made me happy.
Also happy because im breeding 5iv hidden ability goomys for wonder trade xmas.
ALSO happy because im going to an anime convention in LA in January and have some new cosplays to show

Vixen

~::Fragile::~
Premium
reading the ender's shadow comic. it's hnnng. Love that they don't gloss over the abundance of violence.

also i feel good about myself.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
just finished a commission for someone i met at youmacon
im really excited because the customers were really nice and they were responsive at every step of the process (it keeps my procrastination in check xD)
they were really nice and we could easily agree on pricing

im just happy to deal with nice people because sometimes artists dont get that and it makes me sad

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I'm happy because I got no presents and everyone hates me/ignores me, or pretends to like me because they feel bad.

I'm following rule #1 guize :awesome: :bubblebobble:

XTheElegantShadowX

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3625-7979-8675
I got a new MP3 for Christmas, since my old one was absolutely terrible. Despite only getting two things for Christmas, I couldn't be happier, due to just how well said MP3 Player works and me being absolutely euphoric over it. :)

I also finally finished Baten Kaitos, a video game that I've been meaning to finish for ages now, and I'm quite satisfied with my save file. Next, I'm either going to play Baten Kaitos: Origins, Mario Galaxy, or mayhaps another random Gamecube game. I'm still deciding.

Top Bottom