• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Happy Thread

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
:D HEY! its been a while!!!

Yeah! im in pittsburgh til july (graduate in june; lease is up in july)
what school you gettin your phd from? : O congrats btw!!!

Chris Sifniotis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
chrissifniotis
I just realized, I think I finally have Smash buddies! I've introduced my two younger cousins to Brawl a number of months ago and we all seem to love it. Finally, Sydney can get in on the action...sorta.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Think I may have found an online Brawl buddy here! Had some really fun matches today with him! :D

Also this showed up on my Tumblr dash:

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
I scored 100% on my math final
This.
Feels.
Amazing.
Awesome!

So I've been pretty down in the dumps relationship-wise the past few days, but then I just decided to listen to some music on the way to class.

I've always said music was important to me, but I didn't know it has such a profound effect on the way I feel and think. I'm just really happy right now, and while there are still some problems, I feel ready to tackle them. Realizing just how blessed I am, how I have such a good life - I dare say music has put that perspective back in me. Thank you, Music.

Chris Sifniotis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
chrissifniotis
So I've been pretty down in the dumps relationship-wise the past few days, but then I just decided to listen to some music on the way to class.

I've always said music was important to me, but I didn't know it has such a profound effect on the way I feel and think. I'm just really happy right now, and while there are still some problems, I feel ready to tackle them. Realizing just how blessed I am, how I have such a good life - I dare say music has put that perspective back in me. Thank you, Music.
I've always felt that music is a very underrated art nowadays. I listen to a lot of music and music tends to influence me a lot, it terms of how I feel. What music do you listen to?

Chris Sifniotis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
chrissifniotis
Mostly I enjoy electronic, especially ambient electronic. I'm a big Jean Michel Jarre fanboy; he's a French electronic musician mostly popular in Europe and parts of Asia in the 80's and 90's still producing music today.
What I love most about his music is it isn't just a catchy tune, the music alters my mood or what a feel purely through the sound. For example I feel cooler wherever I am simply by listening to, say, Oxygene Pt. 4 because the sounds conjure a windy, very cold scene when I hear it, or I can feel hotter by listening to Equinoxe Pt. 4 from Aero. Second Rendez-vous always feels like pure evil when I hear it, especially the second part of the piece. I tend to feel calm but malevolent like a typical villain, and despite my good nature I just can't stop listening to it, or I can feel happier and more upbeat listening to Equinoxe Pt. 5, the images I see always seem to land on aliens at the beach on a Wednesday afternoon.
Apart from Jarre I listen to a lot of Gorillaz and the Fourplay Electronic String Quartet, and a good deal of orchestral.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
This is gonna sound real vain, but I hit a high point in my self-confidence. I actually considered sending a girl a shirtless snapchat today because I'm really proud of my progress as of late.

And then this girl that I had feelings for... I sometimes do think about her still. She's going to some fraternity event with another guy and I don't even care. It all feels ****ing great.

RCVolts

Smash Rookie
NNID
RCVolts
I honestly couldn't decide if I wanted to post in the unhappy thread or the happy thread. On the one hand, I was unhappy today and felt the need to post in the unhappy thread, but on the other hand, I was happy to post in the unhappy thread. This defies everything I ever knew about happiness, so it was only natural that I posted here. My point? None, this was to waste your time.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
RCVolts, it's good to vent c: be happy about venting feelings : D yay

also get it snackattack! woooo confidence! kick butt, take names

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I finished the first scene for my school project

The only thing I made in 3D was the flag the bed bug holds. The rest it 2D images rotated in a 3D plane.

Makes me happy I got this part done, but now I have to hope I can get the second part done before the quarter is over

I'm still not too good with 3D. I only took 1 class, because my school dropped 3D

...Because 3D is totally not where the industry is heading toward. 2D is totally the future

Last edited:

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
For the first time in a maybe a year I am really enjoying life again :D

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I stuck to something, and got it done. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I made cash out of it too. Super wooo.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Great! Are you taking the sat too?

No. I'm only going to a junior college anyway, so I didn't even have to take the ACT. Took it anyway because why not? lol

Going to get an associates degree in being a dental hygienist.

Element of Smash

Scrub Lord
Things are just working out for me more these days. I think it's because I'm taking a more proactive role in my life. I've been writing more, smiling more, smashing more, and just having more fun!

Also, I love my friends <3

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I'm going to New Zealand. My sugar daddy is dah bess.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I just got recruited to a new modeling agency. So excited.

Here's the picture that won me the spot:
[/collaspe]

2014 seems to be going well for me xoxo

Top Bottom