• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
im expecting something like, "link will have a 1% chance of pulling a muscle in his arm every time he swings his sword, rendering him unable to fight enemies"

Cruxis

Smash Lord
anybody interested in some old n64 cartridges? i dont have any boxes but the games all work fine

-Banjo Kazooie
-Banjo Tooie
-Diddy Kong Racing
-Pokemon Stadium 2
-Mario Kart 64
-Mario Party
-Mario Party 3
-Yoshi's Story
-Wrestlemania 2000
-Star Wars Episode 1 Racer

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Yoshi's Story and Stadium 2 I'm definitely interested in provided I find work soon.

Might add Mario Kart 64 to that as well.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
im calling the deal off if i hear your god damn hacked brawl music at the tourney though haha

Cruxis

Smash Lord
lool i know im makin this shit like my store, but i just need to get rid of all of these. plus i know some people might really want a few. one mans trash is anothers treasure u know. more games to sell, once again cartridges only no boxes:

GB:
-zelda oracle of ages
-Pokemon blue
-pokemon silver
-pokemon crystal
-metroid 2 return of samus
-megaman xtreme
-harry potter chamber of secrets
-yugioh dark duel stories
-dragon ball z legendary super warriors

GBA:
-metroid zero mission
-metroid fusion
-zelda minish cap
-kirby and the amazing mirror
-pokemon firered
-pokemon emerald
-mario and luigi superstar saga

anyone interested throw me an offer

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Ah Superstar Saga. That was awesome.

But yeah, not interested in the GBA/GB ones, I own most of those that I'd want.

And yeah, deal for the 64 games.

-Googs

Smash Lord
star wars the old repbulic looks so epic i might drop brawl completely to be da bess jedi ever.

avarice, what song is in your video?

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
star wars the old repbulic looks so epic i might drop brawl completely to be da bess jedi ever.

avarice, what song is in your video?
All of the songs are in the credits, but they are all remixes from ocremix.org

In order:
"Stranger in the Desert", remix of "For Endless Fight" from MMZ2
"Brainsick Metal", remix of the intro stage, Storm Eagle stage, and Spark Mandrill stage from MMX1
"Braincooler", remix of Chill Penguin stage from MMX1
"Light in the Fortress", remix of Sigma Stage 2 and Dr. Light's theme from MMX1

Cruxis

Smash Lord
i tried posting a few ads on kijiji yesterday and they didnt come up yet. i also replied to at least like 10 ads, and i checked off "send email back to me." but i didnt get anything back.

is this normal? or maybe its because my IP Address is in Egypt i dunno lol

btw culex how much were u able to sell mgs2 and 3 for

also srtm why are you selling your gc collection?

Patches

Smash Master
They take about a day or two for everything to be put up on kijiji.

And then it could be a day, or even a week before you get an email from someone.

:phone:

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I reeeeeally don't know how to feel about it..

:phone:
Needs more info. I wonder what controller will be used on it. I can find pros and cons about everything outside the mechanics of the actual game. So heres hoping its something I will enjoy. I wanna play Smash 4 competitively from the get go.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Needs more info. I wonder what controller will be used on it. I can find pros and cons about everything outside the mechanics of the actual game. So heres hoping its something I will enjoy. I wanna play Smash 4 competitively from the get go.
Wii-U doesn't list any compatibility with GCN controller. It does however appear to be compatible with all Wii controller hardware as well as (obviously) the Wii-U controller. If the game itself is compatible with multiple controllers than classic controller is probably your best bet, but if not then the Wii-U controller doesn't really look that bad.... they do really need to make some wired controllers though.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Iunno, the Wii-U controller is unlike anything I've ever seen before. Despite the screen in the middle, it looks really bulky, like bigger than the original xbox controller, and a right analogue/control stick above the buttons is a little unorthodox lol. but then again. if everyone is forced to play like that, it levels the playing field somewhat so I don't care that much in a competitive sense lol.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
So guys smashfest on release day? I plan on preordering the japanese version of the game.

I'll be living in Hamilton at the time though.

Top Bottom