• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

Cruxis

Smash Lord
i thought we all started to hate pownz a long time ago for fucking over the brawl community?

or did i miss something

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Friends, I have sad news to report that prolly isn't news to anyone.

Pownz has died a terrible death, officially.

However, me and Lorenzo will be working to host tourneys fairly regularly at a venue not far from where Pownz was located.

Thought you all should know.
aw : ( im sorry to the people who owned that. even though i talked alot of trash about pownz i still went to every event and stuff and truthfully, i liked pownz i was just bored and talking trash alot of the time. sorry it had to end, sorry for all the trash talk too

Gichan

Smash Champion
Yeah we hated pownz for dropping brawl but at the same time it was a cool canadian business that had potential for big things that's why it sucks for it to go.

And once again, anyone coming this wed for ssfiv at york? and if you are coming, please bring tvs or 360s we need a bit more. at least one more tv and 2 360s.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I'm hosting a Brawl/Brawl+/Melee that'll have SSVI setups available.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=282148

Now, I do acknowledge there is another tournament @ Ingersoll. This event is for 2 days, so I wanted to know if people wanted to have Brawl on the Sunday or if people aren't gonna head for Ingersoll and rather come to my tournament. I just wanna make activity and such more convenient for you Brawlers. Just let me know here, or on the thread.

Also, this highly likely will turn into the venue/grounds for Brawl Ranking Battles in the future.

bladeboys

Smash Apprentice
NNID
bladeboys
It's a modded texture, european brawl doesn't have any difference ^^ The guy who talks in the vid said in french "come on gluto, come on, it's not over yet, you can make it" lol

@Gichan, you said "you all the way in st. kitts so we'll probably never play you in person lol.". What do you refer to by "st.kitts" ? Sorry for my poor english level, I speak french =(

Canada is only 3 days away =D

Tin Man

Smash Hero
It's a modded texture, european brawl doesn't have any difference ^^ The guy who talks in the vid said in french "come on gluto, come on, it's not over yet, you can make it" lol

@Gichan, you said "you all the way in st. kitts so we'll probably never play you in person lol.". What do you refer to by "st.kitts" ? Sorry for my poor english level, I speak french =(

Canada is only 3 days away =D
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=282161

bladeboys

Smash Apprentice
NNID
bladeboys
Thanks Tin Man. I'll ask my family in Canada if they could drive me there and i'll post !

I'm gonna stay in Mississauga, is it far from st. catherines ?

EDIT : Oh, the tourney is on July 31st and I'll leave Belgium on July 31st ;(

.Marik

is a social misfit
Thanks Tin Man. I'll ask my family in Canada if they could drive me there and i'll post !

I'm gonna stay in Mississauga, is it far from st. catherines ?
Nice. Let me know if you want to play.

I'm located by Square One.

MRbloke1

Smash Rookie
**** i need to fulfill my brawl needs but no one is close enough cuz no one will even drive me to sauga let alone toronto, and i cant take a go train alone

MRbloke1

Smash Rookie
yea my parents are very strict about stuff like that coupled with the fact that they think its stupid to go all
the way out to just play brawl

Top Bottom