• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The `Greatest Thread in the Universe` Meta-Thread

I do not need to add a beard for this texture. Actually, this was something I did after seeing a deviation someone did for a Female Solid Snake. After looking at it, I thought it would totally fit for a texture hack for zss that I could actually do lol

@Loli: Yay, someone liked it! I still do not like it fully because even though it took forever it seems to map out where to place those belt lines, all it really is still is solid colors. No shading. No attempts at making it look like there are buckles or pockets like the real snake has. So many things I could attempt to try to make it better.

solecalibur

Smash Master
I know I'm being mean lol, def post the link when ur finished with the product though I need something on my black zss slot

Well, you are right loli. The other texture hacks I have done were really easy, so I consider this my first major attempt at a texture hack.

You might be waiting a long time there calibur. But, I'll let you know when I am done.

Loli, do you ruin peoples dreams? :3 lol

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
apparently I ruin peoples hopes and dreams : o that's okay you people don't need hopes and dreams i'll smack you with reality! :) i honestly have no idea WHAT i'm talking about :3 but yeah xeylode all your other **** was icky but i like this one :3 i could be biased tho...

edit:....wasnt i drawing something for you? =/ i forgot all about it lol

MADOKA MAGICA EPISODE 3
HOLY ****.
what a twist
I am trying to remember Cardcaptors.
apparently I ruin peoples hopes and dreams : o that's okay you people don't need hopes and dreams i'll smack you with reality! :) i honestly have no idea WHAT i'm talking about :3 but yeah xeylode all your other **** was icky but i like this one :3 i could be biased tho...

edit:....wasnt i drawing something for you? =/ i forgot all about it lol
I have to test you for truthfulness. What other things have I done for textures? ;p I have no idea if you were drawing something for me or not. Or are you referring to someone else with that statement?

Noobicidal

Smash Master
MADOKA MAGICA EPISODE 3

HOLY ****.

what a twist
Don't lose your
head
over it.

I'm going to miss Unlimited Musket Works, but I'm sure she's going to be wished back into the cat that was hinted at in the OP

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I am trying to remember Cardcaptors.

I have to test you for truthfulness. What other things have I done for textures? ;p I have no idea if you were drawing something for me or not. Or are you referring to someone else with that statement?
you've done terrible textures all of them lol i'm kidding i've never seen your textures ^_^ i don't think i was drawing something for you though i think its for uhhh the other guy with an X in his name xD

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Hey man you can get in any forest you want if you got some ZoneAre on you nawimsayin'? dem wastelands be pretty borin anyways ya digg

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Love it <3
I'll scan yours tomorrow~ I had to switch mediums halfway through since I left the class that has colored pencils >__>

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
That head

its bothering meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

I'll tell you I like it though to alleviate insecurities though.

thats what friends do right? <3

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Lokii, I forgot to ask you to draw me something. :0 Also, we never got to play! I wanted to vs your ZSS.

ZSS vs Sheik is super fun. Hi Sole!

Top Bottom