• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The `Greatest Thread in the Universe` Meta-Thread

Mikachiru

Smash Ace
Take AP Calculus, it's even more manly. :awesome:

I don't like math too much. I'm gonna have Calculus next year... ;(

solecalibur

Smash Master
" I also met a very interesting individual there named FlameWaveK who I heart very much. "
hehe

Snakeee

Smash Master
Good luck snakeee/Nick Riddle / D tor / Paw+ sorry if i forgot any rain
Thx, but I ended up canceling my tickets and didn't go to Dallas after all. I just felt like I was gonna be miserable there for some reason and I also hated how the brackets were set up. I'm super glad I didn't go though tbh because on the day I was going to leave I instead won $4000 in online poker which was very much needed :D

Today I got 3rd at a NJ tournament with ADHD getting 1st and Nairo 2nd so I'm also pretty happy about that :)

I'd really like to see Nick do well at MLG though for sure.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I got a clearer picture on my phone xD But yeah, 4 of the MW ZSS mains at one tourney was really fun! Def a fun bunch

I'll post the pic later

SuSa

Banned via Administration
For all those to see why Flame is a trap.

Look at his kissy face at the camera.

My troll face made me look demonic:

Top left: Fox16
Left of Fox16: Soren
Atomsk's lover to the left of Soren: FlameWaveK
Left of FlameWaveK: Blackrose (My carpool)
Left of Blackrose: Commander Beef (**** you for beating me in losers than losing. </3)
Below Fox16: Pretty sure that's Choconanner? I can't even remember.
Left of Choconanner: Metatitan
Left of Metatitan: SuSa
Left of SuSa: No ****ing clue. O_o (No really... I don't know him. =[ )

Vatobreak wasn't in this picture because I don't know.

Beef has the #1 trollface.

Mikachiru

Smash Ace
Wait... Was FlameWaveK the guy in that one video talking about getting hit on by Atomsk? :awesome:

Guys are so silly. <3

Snakeee

Smash Master
This is the part when I ask you to tech me how to play poker.

It takes a lot of time and effort. I can't do much 1 on 1 coaching because it'd be extremely time consuming. The people that actually do that charge a ridiculous amount of money (around $200-$500/hr) because you have to think of it as taking time away from them where they can simply be profiting a high amount at the tables. I'm not all that great really myself just yet, but I'm trying my best :)

I will, however, tell you what steps and what resources will help you big time on working your way up the poker ladder.

1) Go to the "2 Plus 2 Forums" at twoplustwo.com. This is the "Smashboards" of poker. It's the absolute number 1 site for anyone that wants to take online poker seriously. Start by looking at the sticky's there and read the beginner's guides. Then look at the sections meant for whatever game you want to focus on. It's definitely very important to try and stick with one type of game starting off, and also make sure you're looking at the sections for the right stakes you're playing at.

2) At some point, when you feel you have a decent grasp of the game, I would strongly recommend joining a training site such as Leggopoker, com, Cardrunners.com, etc. These were ridiculously helpful to me, and I still watch vids quite a bit. My favorite coach would for sure be Aejones because he's funny as hell so you won't be bored.

3) Kinda optional, but it's also really good to try and have a friend or two get into it at the same time as you. If you have a buddy, it's much easier to find your leaks together and just be able to talk poker on the reg with someone. Me and DSF did this actually.

...Well that's all I got for now, gl :)

Mikachiru

Smash Ace
I like Poker. It's frighteningly addictive. One day, I'll get a four of a kind and a royal flush... One day...

Zero

Smash Hero
LOL

Oh dear, just reminded me of the Ike and Marth one I have... fufuf

*considering posting it in Marth boards*

Snakeee

Smash Master
:O Oh my....actually a good pic I have to admit.

I'm really bored can we set up a Xat or I'll go on IRC if I have to :/
And haven't talked to you in a while "Zero" and don't be mad plz but I forgot your real name X__X

SuSa

Banned via Administration
I am extremely confused by the highlight on Ike's hair and feel it should be more on the top. Then again, there seems to be like 5 light sources in this picture.

Still not up my alley. If you want to see my alley, check the Olimar social. =P

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
well mr.frank zero's real name is mr.andrew :3 xD I never forget <3 and i would love it if i knew how irc stuff works :( i'm too tired to figure it out tho. I gotta sleep :) g'night! MLG Dallas was fun; however, two sonics in top 12......uhhhh....yeahhhhhhhhh O_O very...weird xD i think they got 5th and 6th o.O i kind of stopped paying attention xD was much too focused on ESAM playing xD

Top Bottom