• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The `Greatest Thread in the Universe` Meta-Thread

Mikachiru

Smash Ace
When I was younger, I remembered my parents talking about getting my tonsils removed. I had a terrible case of Strep throat and the doctor I think recommended I go through with it... But I never did. I don't really like my voice. I sound like my mom (not even joking, her sister or friends call on the phone and when I answer, they call me Mazzie and I'm like "This is her daughter, Asia lol" and everyone feels awkward...).

Hope things go well, Loli. :(

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
xD thanks and yeah i hope it goes well too =[ i don't wanna be in pain blargh. When I was younger I was told I should really get my tonsils removed since i've had laringitis (i forgot the spelling) before and once my tonsils were swollen they almost touched and i ended up only being able to eat baby food =/ I didn't want to get them removed though because I liked my voice and soo yeah xD i rlly liked my voice and i still do.

Dakpo

Smash Lord
Man i played him , he was soo good

Dakpo, <3, -Mars-, -Vocal-, .WC., 2-DJeff, :mad:, a nub, Acidile, Adamated, AIDS, Alex Strife, Alphicans, Altitude, Alukard, Ambrose, amount18, Angbad, ArcNatural, Arturito_Burrito, Asdioh, Atlus8, Aussierob123, ballin4life, BetaBahamut, bigman40, Big_R, Binx, Bizkit047, Bl@ckChris, Black Mantis, Blacknight99923, Blade689, BladeWise, blowtoes, Blue Rogue, Boofy!, BooM TX, Boxxy, Brawlin, brickbox, Brookman, Browny, BSL, Budai578, BunBun, BurnBurn, burntsocks, Bwett, C 2the loud, C!Z, C.J., Calebyte, Camonsters, castorpollux, ch33s3, CHAiN-ACE, ChaosDrifter, Charmander, ChibixD, Chronodiver Lokii, CIFP, cmart, Composer: Other C, CorruptFate, Count, crismas, Cross., Crusayer, CrypTik, cubaisdeath, cutter, C~Dog, da K.I.D., Daniel_the_Seraph, Dark Hart, dark sonic 15, darkgirku, Darkmusician, Darkrai Lv.1000, davizinho, DFEAR, DiamondbodySharpshooter, Dicey, disasterABDUL, DJ Nintendo, DJ Rave, Druggedfox, DumberChild, DusK-The-Stray, DVC4011, Eagle, Ebo!, Elefterios, Emma Watson's Boyfriend, Eon the Wolf, Eor, Eternal Yoshi, ETWIST51294, everlasting yayuhzz, e_alert, E_Ress, FalseFalco, finalark, firo, FlameWaveK, flyinfilipino, FrozenHobo, Fynal, g-regulate, Gah777, Gahtzu, Gaia_x, Galeon, GameDragonX, Gamma Ridley, Get A Load of This!, Glyph, GoldShadow, Gova, GrimFandango, Grinin, half_silver28, Hazygoose, heytallman, Hive, HomeMadeWaffles, hotdogturtle, Huggles828, Hungry Moth, Hylian, I am Seth, I SEE YOU, Incronaut, infzy, InkEmissary, InterimOfZeal, Inui, ipitydatfu, Iron Dragon, Itsnotmyfault, Ixninjax, IYM!, I_Am_Plum, jabu_jabu, Jace08, Jack Kieser, jamlosingthegame, Jayford, Jei Jei, Jimmyfosho, Joker490Frozen, Junahu, just86, Justblaze647, JWT2k6, Kaffei, kaffei4lunch, Kaiber Kop, Kaila, Kanelol, Katy my Lady, KBizzle, KillLock, King~, Kitamerby, Kole, Koromaru, Krautrock, KrazyGlue, KumaOso, Kurari, Laijin, Lanceinthepants, LivewiresXe, LoliLovesRain, Lovage, LuCKy, LuigiKing, M, Mag!c, Magik0722, Mahgnittoc, Mahone, Mariabattleaxe, MdrnDayMercutio, Melancholy, mercy, Mewtwo_2000, mezr6397, Mic_128, Mikachiru, MikulOnIce85, Milun, Monkey D. AWESOME, Moooose, moosehunter, Mr Physych, Mushroomring, napZzz, Nasty_Nate, nDie, Neon!, Nes, ngamer3k, Nike., Niko45, Nite, Nix2100, Nogzor'z, NoMo, Numbuh 214, Nysyarc, Oath., Ocho(*8*), omgwtfToph, Omnigamer, Oreo (Excel), Patches, Patinator, patv, PentaSalia, PepsiMista, Phampy, Pharaoh.DsY Kyon, Phiddlesticks, Phlames, Pierce7d, Pikachu :3, Pitbuller26, Player-1, Poirot, Popcornio, popsofctown, PowerBomb, powerhouse, Pragmatic, PrinceOfDalaam, Pwneroni, Pyronic_Star, R00R, Rave Remix, Razmakazi, Red Ryu, RedHalberd, Remorse, Robfox, Roller, RozeAkito, RTF, Ryusuta, Saffy, Sage Osaka, SarBear, Sariku, Sars_Pirate, Sasuke9759, SaveMeJebus, Savon, Saytoh, ScaryLB59, Seagull Man, Segtendo, Sempiternity, Sephirothdotcom, Sethlon, Shadic, shanus, SharkAttack, sharksquail, shlike, Shy Guy, Signia, Silent Mike, Sinister Slush, Sintenal, Sion, Skharr, SkylerSilver, Slain Avenger, Smash G 0 D, Smoooooooooooom, Smooth Criminal, SnackAttack, Sonic Storm, Sonic-Rave, SonicMaster5, Sora-kun, SosK, SOVAman, Spife, Squidster, Stealth Raptor, stingers, strawhats, Strong_Bad, SuperMarioManOne, Supermodel From Paris, SuSa, swordsaint, Sync., Sync99, T-block, T3h Albino, Takeover1806, Tambor, tarmacker, Teczero, tedeth, tedward2000, Teh Brettster, Tekk001, Terodactyl Yelnats, Tesh, th3kuzinator, The Demi-Peach, TheLifeRuiner, TheManaLord, TheZhuKeeper, The_1337, THuGz, Thunder44, tibs7, Toadster5, tofer_booboo, TuRtL, Twinkie, Typ_Ex, Ulevo, urdailywater, UsurperKingZant, victra♥, Vts, vVv ChiboSempai, Wafles, Wake, WedginatorX, What's The Point, Wiggins, x After Dawn x, xGINZAx, xXout_lawXx, xxTerminatorxx, Xyro77, Yaya, Yink, yoshididdy, Yunior597, Zεη, Zanna, Zeadro, zeno561, Zerodigon, Zero_Gamer, Zeru Barton, zhao_guang, Zigsta+, ZIO, Zodiac, zxeon, _ETERNAL, _J!, _Kadaj_, _Yes!_, ~Firefly~, ~GregDang!~, †Slader7†

get baited

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Bri, it was all online users at the time he copy/pasted.
Trying to bait dem namesearchers

....For instance....
Ramses Ramses Ramses *cough cough cough*

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Dakpo, why?!

I'm so mad I couldn't make MLG Dallas. Polt told me there was a remix of Under the Sea on Delfino at the hotel!

Dakpo

Smash Lord
<------ knows how to bring the social thread back to life.
Zig i wish you had gone. IT was one of the most fun things i have ever done

Zero

Smash Hero
I was on the train yesterday and there was this mega-kawaii artist girl with pink hair.

That's all, because I didn't/couldn't talk to her. :(

Zero

Smash Hero
But it seems so weird, to me, to start a conversation like that.

I can't do it uggggggggggggggggggggggggggh

EDIT: On that note, KassandraNova I think you're cute.

Mikachiru

Smash Ace
I got baited for name searching FlameWaveK XD
Yes. :(

Not to mention I can't start a conversation with anyone, let alone cute girls.

sigh.
It's okay~. I'm very shy and antisocial irl to a point where I get very suspicious when a stranger approaches me. Of course, it depends on how they approach me but for the most part, they're up to no go. That's how I feel, anyway. It really just depends on who they are and what they want from me. :(

Girls... Er, I don't have a good history with girls... I do has one friend who's a girl though. She nice to talk to. :)

Talking to girls is easy. Just compliment them on something. With that girl, you could've said, I like your hair. And so on.
:D
But... Some people take compliments as sarcasm...

You would have to compliment her on something more subtile! Like...Hm...

:bee:
:c
:(
:urg:

Zero

Smash Hero
I'm not antisocial, I'm just very introverted and can't start conversations with people. I can certainly keep one going if someone else starts one with me.

Mikachiru

Smash Ace
Lol some people can't hear what I say. I don't like repeating myself so just tell them Never mind or something...^^;

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
talking to cool girls is easy.

talking to haughty *****y slutty girls is a little awkward for me.

:>

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
No! Complimenting works! :D just try it. Say something like, "I like your shoes" or "where did you get that shirt its adorable on you!"

Also thank you zero! Have I seen or played you before? ^_^

Top Bottom