• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The `Greatest Thread in the Universe` Meta-Thread

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Cuz I think I saw you at an anime con once. :O
LOL! Anime cons have the BEST traps. :3

The only time I was ever a trap was when I went paint balling and I had to wear a helmet and baggy clothes, and I shot a couple dudes, and I took off my helmet and they were all "whoa! its a chick!". I don't think that counts as being a trap though. :X

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Reported for double posting

Hope you enjoy being BANNED

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
lol new controllers are nice :3 uhhh talking to girls is easy like it really isn't hard they are soo easy lol just compliment them like kassy said. uhhhh i was gonna say something else but im too tired xD

Zero

Smash Hero
But Bri you're a girl, you're biased. When you talk to a girl, you don't have the subconscious feeling that the girl thinks you're just talking to them because you think they're sexually attractive.

>_>

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Society sucks, why can't guys just straight out tell girls that they think she's physically attractive

I don't care anymore, but still, it would make things so much easier for some guys out there : (

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
But Bri you're a girl, you're biased. When you talk to a girl, you don't have the subconscious feeling that the girl thinks you're just talking to them because you think they're sexually attractive.

>_>
ACTUALLY i don't talk to women who i find ugly. I only talk to women that I think are attractive xD I'm very judgemental and i hate women for the most part sooo if they have no looks i go lol go away :)

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Society sucks, why can't guys just straight out tell girls that they think she's physically attractive

I don't care anymore, but still, it would make things so much easier for some guys out there : (
Not to mention the disability for any teenager around this time to have a girlfriend.

Now first of all all the girls are strongly annoying, walking in troops to giggle at whatever is out there. Now you need to get them apart for any reaosn possible, and then you have to act like a nice guy. You have to acutally talk with them, show care for their problems and give them the feeling you care for them. This as himself might not even be that hard, but the endless trouble to even reach the girl is already hard, and your friends endlessy laughing at you sucks even more. Ofcourse this might even go with the whole class laughing at the two people alreayd calling them in love.

When it is busy you will have endless trashtalk by EVERYONE. Both sides are heavenly gonna loose friends and respect. You will even be bullied by your parents and other family becuase they think its adorable and funny. If you are starting things like your first tongkiss or things that way, you'll be followed by it forever. Ofcourse none of you will ever say it to anyone. SUPRISE. Yes they will. Eventually its always gonna show up right in your face.

When there is brake up tensitt you have to hurry the **** up and break up before the other does. Otherwise it will look like all the trashtalk is against you and that you still like him/her instead of the other way around. If you now trashtalk they will just say you still like him/her and are just mad becuase he/she broke up.

The next step is crawling back to your friends trying to find your spot back but thats gonna be mad hard. Oh man its gonna cost you. If you are still sad because of the brake-up you are especially ****ed, you might as well give up and just sit al one for a month or so.

When you think its all finally over, oh no.. You still will hear that jokes flying around about you and her. Its not gonna freaking end. It ends when you are finally done with school.
Even when you have a new class its not over, when they finally find out you had with him/her they'll be like LOL YOU DATED HIM/HER? AHAHHAHAH.

And don't even PLAN to aks him/her again. Thats basicly suiciding. If she says no it will go all around the class and the jokes will get even worse. If it starts again you are starting the whole thing ALL OVER again. But now you had with him/her TWICE wich will make the jokes even worse and more amusing.

Ive seen it happening.
DON'T FREAKING DO IT.
I'm just sitting out my time till I can hit up on girls again but for now its waaaaay too dangerous. And those 2 guys that were idiotic enough to do it? They are still being
haunted by it. Naw man I ain't takin' that path.

@Edit:
AND GAWD don't tell 'em too much 'bout your personal life that will hunt you too.
DON'T FREAKING DOOO EET.

And man this must be like the longest post ive made on the ZSS boards.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523

>_>
99% of the time if any guy is talking to a girl they don't know its because they think they're sexually attractive.

And that statistic may be a little low.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
lol that was a really long post i'm rlly glad i didn't pay attention to people when i was in 9th grade lol nick and i listen to NO ONE lol and...not ALL guys talk to girls because they think they r sexually attractive lol they could be talking to a rlly ugly chick cuz they want something :) i only talk to girls i find pretty so all you females i spoke to if i talk to u more than once i actually think ur not ugly :D

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I'm touched loli. :') lol. You da bess.
I try and talk to anyone who I find nice and interesting. Doomfire, that post was, wow. Haha. I think you were stereotyping girls a bit there, but I agree with 80 percent of that post.

Another thing that works is if you just be yourself around a girl. Don't pretend to be anything you're not. Girls like an honest and confident guy. You don't have to be confident in everything, just yourself. :)

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Am I won of those people who just talk to people because they look interesting?

I saw this girl with these awesome headphones and I wanted to talk to her - but she wasn't actually using the headphones at the moment so asking what song she was listening to was already out the window.

And what'd I do besides that? Walk up and be all "Your headphones are amazing we should talk."

Like.. who ****ing does that? D=

I think I'm part of the 1% that talks to girls I don't find sexually attractive. Just interesting in some way or another. :x

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Another thing, not every girl is going to like you, even if you like them. Sometimes it doesn't matter how confident you are or how well you know them, they're just not into you.

Thats a mistake you see all too often these days. Guy spend years trying to get a girl that just doesn't feel the same way about them.

Edit @SuSa: If you're talking to a girl you don't find sexually attractive and purely because you find something interesting in them, it should be no different than talking to a guy who has something interesting.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Glyph is pretty correct on that part. xD A lot of times the girl won't even tell you straight up that she really doesn't like you as long as you're doing stuff for her. Women like to use people and a lot of them are manipulative not all but there are many who are.

SuSa

Edit @SuSa: If you're talking to a girl you don't find sexually attractive and purely because you find something interesting in them, it should be no different than talking to a guy who has something interesting.
Except the guy won't typically think I'm only talking to him because I find him sexually attractive.

See the issue here? :urg:

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
You're working under the assumption that its a bad thing to find a girl attractive, when the majority of them would be flattered.

Besides, a guy's intentions are usually pretty clear within a few minutes of conversation. She should realize you're not looking to date her if you keep your head on straight and just act nice.

Oh, and mind the "usually"s and "majority"s. Of course some girls would be offended, and some guys are masters of deception.

SuSa

You're working under the assumption that its a bad thing to find a girl attractive, when the majority of them would be flattered.

Besides, a guy's intentions are usually pretty clear within a few minutes of conversation. She should realize you're not looking to date her if you keep your head on straight and just act nice.

Oh, and mind the "usually"s and "majority"s. Of course some girls would be offended, and some guys are masters of deception.
I am working under the assumption that while they may be flattered, more often than not they try to rid of you because you're creepy.

This is why I have a number of *counts on my fingers*

.... 0 friends IRL.

Family doesn't count. :mad088:

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Well if you don't try, then of course you're going to stay at 0.

Can't be afraid of rejection man.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'll let you guess what my advice would be then heh

Top Bottom