• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The `Greatest Thread in the Universe` Meta-Thread

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
My motivation has been repeated in my mind several hundreds of times ever since I heard what it was.

Not gonna say it here because I don't want random dutch stalkers to know to much about me
<3 u guys

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
It is.

God, Skyward Sword has to have to best graphics for a Zelda game EVER. I'm saying for a Zelda game because I wouldn't want any other game to have similar graphics.

<333333

But yeahhhh, smashfest this weekend, gonna train my MK... dabess.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I noticed how Loli is one of the only people who has herself as avatar.

That's STRAAANGE
I don't want people to see me just by SWF D: That'd be weird :3

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I'm not even going to defend from that.

Except for YOU KNOW THE CIRCUMSTANCES, YOU EVEN KNOW HOW SHE LOOKS. Egad what did I do that day D:

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I WOKE UP AT 6:30 WITH ONLY LIKE...4 HOURS OF SLEEP AND IM EFFING WIRED!!!!!! ZOMGGGGGG

gooood morninggggg!~ :D

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
98% sure im not.
I'll talk to Denzi though. I'd be coming REALLY late if i did...since im leaving here like...1 or 2. And thats what....2:30 drive? I want to come...but don't expect me to go xP

Zero

Smash Hero
rawr.

Today was a mixture of fun and bad.

Went to a Melee-only meet with THE WORST PEOPLE EVER. like holy ****. There was one cool guy who I played like 2 hours of games with though.

Went to see Toy Story 3 as well. Am I still human since I didn't cry at it?

noradseven

Smash Lord
rawr.

Today was a mixture of fun and bad.

Went to a Melee-only meet with THE WORST PEOPLE EVER. like holy ****. There was one cool guy who I played like 2 hours of games with though.

Went to see Toy Story 3 as well. Am I still human since I didn't cry at it?
Melee people are the worst, at least I can beat the 64 players and put them in there place. The melee people well I can hold my own with Zelda/Samus at that :/.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Apparently, saying Brawl is a bad game makes you a bad person.

I must be a terrible person.

Zero

Smash Hero
Nah it's not that, I can deal with constant "So I was playing METAKNIGHT" (that's what this particular group seemed to like saying), it was just their general attitude. One of the guys got SO ANGRY at losing and would make up stupid johns and just generally be a sour person to play with.

And the best guy @ Melee in Australia (who lives in my town) came along for awhile and he started fuming so bad while playing him. It was truly hillarious.

Rybaia

Smash Journeyman
Apparently, saying Brawl is a bad game makes you a bad person.

I must be a terrible person.
If they attack the game c[_]
But if they attack you just becouse you don't play Melee that's a different story..
Personally I've no problems with Melee players.
I can't say the same thing for alot of nice guys here.

Top Bottom