• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The `Greatest Thread in the Universe` Meta-Thread

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
1. I love all of you. We're like one big (psychopathic) ZSS family. But not really xD
2. IM OKAY BUT IMA NOT JINX MYSELF OKAY CUZ I HAVE GOTTEN SICK BY JINXING MYSELF. IT SUCKED.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
You secretly love me more though of course xD
Obviously ;D
Same thing as what Sole said for me...I rarely get sick in general (minor colds if anything)...but when i get sick, it's not good xD
Last time was a fun adventure with pneumonia. A fever of 99-100+ for two weeks straight ffff yeah -shot-
@Andrew: Ohnoes!!! D: Drink lotsa fluids!!!

Zero

Smash Hero
The last time I had a major fever, I was off for like 2 weeks, missing like 3 assessments LOL

was pretty lol

But it sucked so much :(

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
haha yeah i remember once my fever was ovr 100 >_< i threw up water it was horrible but oh wells yeah when i get sick its HORRIBLE my bones feel weak and i can barely move thankfully i get sick like once a year or so xD cuz its HORRIBLE

Nefarious B

Smash Champion
So I'm considering going to Apex, I have a family trip to the EC planned the week after Apex weekend so I'm thinking about trying to get my flight moved up a week. Would anyone in the NY/NJ area be able to house me? (Snakeee SFP :D)

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I added Sole on MSN :3
My fever made my pretty much fail at my test, but it went decent I guess.
Still more to go
I need to pass this shiz :/

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Good luck Ramses! DUN FAIL OR WE'LL THREATEN LYNCHIN AGAIN OR SOMETHIN. Idk. We just seem to resort to lynching enough that its fun :D

solecalibur

Smash Master
What kind of math lol? I'm waiting in my math room right now waiting for my test results myself .... I did terrible on this test X(

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
So. Sometimes, my dad sleepwalks/talks.
...I just had a conversation with him. It made no sense and he kept saying he was awake whenever i told him to go to bed. xD

Top Bottom