• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The `Greatest Thread in the Universe` Meta-Thread

Zero

Smash Hero
The Ganon Challenge is similar to the Bowser Challenge, made famous at OC2, featuring Bowser's Gimpyfish, CAOTIC and some other dude. Where they played on Fountain of Dreams in Melee using 3 Bowsers with Team Attack OFF, we adapted the challenge for Brawl and decided on playing Ganondorf on Smashville.

Team Attack OFF makes it deliciously hard and it sets up amazing combos out of sideB and upB, as demonstrated ^^

and as for WHY, it's a side event that we often run at tournaments during the lunch break. lawl

Zero

Smash Hero
Yes, Ganon Challenge is beatable with MK, but a little known fact is that Ganon's upB > MK nB. This is amazing since once you get hit by Ganon's upB, you're in for a world of pain if your team of Ganons is good.

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Can you up b out of of shields MK's nado? Thats very interesting.
Or do you have to time it?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
We have a whole side-tournament at smashfests/tourneys/1v1s etc for Ganon dittos, bo5 on battlefield.

The one who beats everyone is De Vader (The Father)

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Vader not as in Darth Vader but pronounced as A.
eh... like... allAh I guess.

God today has been ****ed up, **** school for real. I already told Andrew that this friday is gonna suck, and it did suck. Am I psychic?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Because it's dutch

Official start of my break is 19july.

Last day on school will probably be like 2 thursdays away I think? Not sure.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
O_O That does suck ugh i hate school i have to go to my college sometimes soon to talk to them about classes and stuff =/

Top Bottom