• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The `Greatest Thread in the Universe` Meta-Thread

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
What the hell is angel beats? Is it another one of those ****** animes that makes men like men?

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
idunno.

cuddling?

its 3 AM.

I should be asleep but I'm not.

need to be awake at 10 AM

suggestions?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
HOW CAN I CUDDLE IF SHES AT SCHOOL

Stay awake til 10Am.

Additionally, I got me some noodles. You know, the scent of a house is realllyyyyy strong D:

Zero

Smash Hero
Masturbate? Always an option.
+1 this. You have a whole new environment to explore.

also lol green name***s, the green they use is UGLY!

Pranked pink is sooo much better.

I could use TO if I wanted to, but I don't because I don't like the blue. :>

rargh these assignments are killing me. ALMOST DONE.

collapse time.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
angel beats is not about men liking men O_O uhhh it's really good though it's basically about like people who were already dead and ugh i hate explaining it xD just watch it or read the description or w.e.

Also, xonar...why you no masturbate? it's the best! and....are we allowed to talk about that kind of stuff O_O i only did cuz u guys did! i've never actually read any rules =/

Edit: OMG OMG OMG B GHATA H KEI xD i used to sing that but G ghata h kei :D looooooool you'll understand my mindset when i was in 9th grade right before i met nick bwahahha

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Hey guys! Just letting you guys know on here!!!!!! I'm doing commisions like painting/drawing stuffs and sewing things as well. I'm also selling some of my stuff =/ I need to make monies for mlg dallas cuz im going but i want to be able to pay stuff while im there...you know? xD Sooo yeah also, for the sewing stuff I won't buy the materials. So if i have it already i'll use it but if i don't have it then you'd have to buy the materials and i'd be paid for the labor. Since i'd only be paid for the labor it's free shipping xD On paintings and stuff i have lots of material already so you'd have to pay for the chipping in that one xD but it's not super expensive unless you want me to do some HUGE thing O_O like i'm talking bigger than 3 feet xD

Edit: if you want me to do something regarding sewing tho then if it's small and you're going to dallas i'll give it to u there but if it's something big then it may have to wait for after dallas since i may not have time. It depends tho cuz some things are easier for me to do than others :D

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
im selling my old games/game consoles =/ and like i'm gonna sell my book case xD I found a better area for them. And for making things well with drawing/painting it's basically w.e. I'm fine with nude stuff or like really graphic things I have no shame when it comes to art, art is beautiful. Though..no stalker pictures remade into bigger nude art xD that'd be weird and i'd need permission. But yeah sewing stuff would be -thinks- nothing too hard uhh if you want a plushie or something it'll have to wait till after mlg dallas but if ur going to mlg dallas and send me materials and what not i will be glad to do whatever you want as long as i think i can make it. Anything with a collar is really hard just because of the collar it self but ummm yeah clothes i can do and same with jackets/blazers but again the collar is difficult ^_^

Other than that plushies and stuff will take a bit because I've never done a plushie like if it's one of the complex ones O_O if u wants a Dango i cans :3

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
If I wasn't saving money like a maniac I'd hit you up on that.

5$ Life Drawing Commission of my Hat at dallas?

Top Bottom