• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The `Greatest Thread in the Universe` Meta-Thread

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
I never went to the intro thread and turned out fine! *twitch*

It looks pretty troll to me because of how clean the typing was and execution even though she claims to be 8. But nah, its k with me since I'm just sitting around not doing anything here but postcounting++.

00S

Smash Rookie
Actually i get my brother hotwings to type everything for me, i tell him what i want to say and he types it. (Hotwings here... i make everything sounds better for her) So yeah i would really like it if yal wouldn't bann my sister, she just wanted to come on here to meet some friends and have fun.. whats the harm in that?

HotWings

Smash Ace
Yeah i understand where yal thought she was a troll, heck every person i see with 1 post i always think is a troll lol. But yeah she really is new to the game and was just looking for some friends that played brawl. Just wanted to confirm all that :)

Zero

Smash Hero
Idk how my brother is with people at school

but my sister cosplays with her friends now LOL

I wish I could cosplay T_T

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
GUYS I OFFICIALLY FEEL LIKE A TOTAL ZSS MAIN.
Bought a nerf gun. Yeah. Im kinda addicted to shooting at stuff now. ITS EXCITING.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
My sister got me into Anime by watching DNAngel with me, I was into 2chan before that though (UNKNOWINGLY).

And my little sister too, but my little sister is the worst. She's one of those "Omg XD dehhh~ YAOI!!!!" type of anime-watchers, UGH.

00S

Smash Rookie
Well my big brother is the type of guy that likes to keep games for a very very long time lol. My dad gave him the original nintendo and i play mario on there and my big brother kept his N64 all these years just because he says he had a lot of good memories with it because he was i believe 4 when he got it. So yeah me and him play 007 on there and its like my fav game eva!

Oh and he also likes to watch a lot of anime on adult swim but im not allowed to watch that stuff yet. But i used to be a HUGE fan of naruto. But then once my mom started watching it with me... cant watch it anymore lol. But i watched avatar from episode 1 all the way to the last episode and one piece was pretty fun to watch. I know i have watched more anime than that but thats all i can think of for now.

I guess i got out of baby dolls really quick just because i can't wait to see all of your faces when i 3 stock M2K hahahaha

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Well my big brother is the type of guy that likes to keep games for a very very long time lol. My dad gave him the original nintendo and i play mario on there and my big brother kept his N64 all these years just because he says he had a lot of good memories with it because he was i believe 4 when he got it. So yeah me and him play 007 on there and its like my fav game eva!

Oh and he also likes to watch a lot of anime on adult swim but im not allowed to watch that stuff yet. But i used to be a HUGE fan of naruto. But then once my mom started watching it with me... cant watch it anymore lol. But i watched avatar from episode 1 all the way to the last episode and one piece was pretty fun to watch. I know i have watched more anime than that but thats all i can think of for now.

I guess i got out of baby dolls really quick just because i can't wait to see all of your faces when i 3 stock M2K hahahaha
Haha I'd seriously be rooting for you when that day comes! ^_^
Avatar is legit. Except the movie. CURSE YOU M NIGHT SHAMALAMALAMALAMA

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
What element is most powerful in Avatar?

I'd say Wind. Power of flight, +instant vacuums = instant kill
But Water has blood bending which is also pretty cool
and Earth could possibly affect all the minerals in your body
and Fire could strip your body of all warmth in an instant, but fire is still lowtier

WHAT DO

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
But lightning is awesome. And electricity completely paralyzing your body so you cant do anything is pretty good.

Earth bending is low tier imo.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Toph. She's the most powerful element.
Yeah, shes so legit, she can be the most powerful element without even being an element.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Bought a nerf gun. Yeah. Im kinda addicted to shooting at stuff now. ITS EXCITING.
BUY A REAL GU---- wait

Forgot you're female, not sure if you'd be big on guns. :awesome:

Why are all my new friends on SWF girls? It's so hard to remember what gender you people are. :glare: I'm so used to everyone being a he. :urg:

:nifty::leek:

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
BUY A REAL GU---- wait

Why are all my new friends on SWF girls? It's so hard to remember what gender you people are. :glare: I'm so used to everyone being a he. :urg:

Im not big on guns and Im a guy.

And black at that. :skull:

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
You have enough results that have to do with the main keywords
Mr.R combo video Xonar gets *****

@Edit;
And yes that was a joke.
Sadly most people do see you as "That guy that always gets ***** by Ramin".
This is probably cause of the many videos and his combo video and that people fail at recognising (obvious wrong spelling is obvious) sandbagging.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Nah the combos Ramin gets on me are legit because of his playstyle. He's mentally exhausting to play against for a full day, yet he somehow manages to keep it up all the time, thus resulting in that ****, lol.

Zero

Smash Hero
OMG LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Some guys brought nerf guns to a tournament and they invented a new style of tournament:

Your opponent shoots the nerf gun at the screen and whichever character the dart is stuck on, is the character you play.

****ing amazing. I would have run that tournament if they weren't late. Instead I ran a random character bracket. :(

BUY A REAL GU---- wait

Which am I? Am I your new friend? :(

Wait, so should i start posting your name in every one of my posts, Xonar?
You should do it only in this thread to disappoint him. Xonar.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
If you quote a post with Xonar, you don't need to say Xonar. :p

You also looked depressed at being my friend. D= How mean!

All you womans and you're dissapointing of guys in every way possiblt.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
So there's this app on Android phones that allows you to play IRL FPS, you basicly start the game as soon as you download the app, and when you take a picture of someone else with the app (who has the phone with him ofc), you get a kill on that person. It sounds so awesome, I want a Galaxy S, like, ASAP! <3

It's all part of this new technology called "Augmented Reality", which basicly overlays digital layers over reality. It allows you to take pictures of things and then it shows information about it, like food, a controller, a painting or even foreign text! So amazing~

Top Bottom