• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The `Greatest Thread in the Universe` Meta-Thread

solecalibur

Smash Master
awww come on I was about to go to bed!!!
Jesus I gotta think of something else....before I go to bed now

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Yes lol
Atreyu is pretteh gud. Not my fave at all...but i like em.
Thas epic
Whys you sighin?

...What the heck did i just type?

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
-blinks- ...do i ...really write things that can be taken out of context? =/ ehhhh w.e. and O_O atreyu is...w.e. and hmm computer labs uhhh computer labs are cool detention sucks i never had detention though =/ buuut i'd probably have brought my ds or did homework/study oooor read a book or draw xD i feel lame now lol

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Srsly, guys...
Doesn't it almost make you *** when you transform the momentum of the Flipstool into an extreme Pivot Boost sideB resulting in a stock?
(Yes, I'm late, I know.)

Can we transform the momentum of Flipstool into more coo' stuff besides sideB/nB?
Q/A-thread

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Srsly, guys...
Doesn't it almost make you *** when you transform the momentum of the Flipstool into an extreme Pivot Boost sideB resulting in a stock?
(Yes, I'm late, I know.)

Can we transform the momentum of Flipstool into more coo' stuff besides sideB/nB?
Q/A-thread
Wait... what? Vid please?

00S

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone my name is Olivia. I chose the name 00S because i used to play 007 with my brother a lot and i loved the game and ZSS reminds me of a female version of James Bond for some reason lol. So yeah 00S of course means 00 (samus)

I love playing as zss just because she is the only character i really feel comfortable with besides maybe 1 or 2 more but she is my main. 1 Day i would like to be as good as Nick Riddle but im only 8 years old and my hands barely fit around the controller so i have a long ways to go before that ever happens lol.

My brothers are helping me train and every single day they teach me new stuff, they are like the best brother :D There names are Hotwings and Unplugged. Hotwings mains Falco (yet he always seems to want to change and always comes right back to falco) and then my other brother unplugged who mains lucas and just recently started alting wolf.

Um.. im from alabama and have lived here almost my whole life. I hope to go to some tournament once i get a little better and know how that feels but like i said before, i have a long way before that happens.

So yeah.. i dont know what else to say at this point, just that i hope i meet lots of friends on here and maybe some of you can help me get better with ZSS like teaching me combos and stuff. My brother keeps trying to teach me something called di and he is now trying to teach me how to space my attacks better.

This is all very confusing to me because i am only 8 but i am willing to step up to the challenge and do whatever it takes to be just awesome with ZSS!

I hope to hear from some of you soon :)

Top Bottom