• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The `Greatest Thread in the Universe` Meta-Thread

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
been there, watched that.

I'm yuri-***.

I even sorted through **** like
Strawberry Panic

ajgijigjefijede.

Revolutionary Girl Utena though, woah.

Zero

Smash Hero
Yeah I watched SP, it was so bad. Hikari x whateverhernamewas was <3 though

Did not care for Nagisa at all

Simoun is still the best anime ever.

Yeah, Simoun is my favourite. **** Code Grease.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
SuSa is now Taytay? Oh that's way to cool.

I need some psychological animes to watch, like DeathNote/LiarGame. Any suggestions?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Safe for Higurashi. I want mental warfare, fooling your opponent mentally and demolishing them at their weakest point, you feel me? D:

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
> Lost+Brain

> Manga

> He Asked for Anime

:>

You've watched GITS?

also, not sure if you'd put this under psychological but Akagi and Kaiji would fit the bill for the latter of your requests.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
oh tay tay you so funny. So guys..I just wrote a strongly worded essay to my family since they wouldn't listen to me when I tried to verbally educate them on guinea pigs and why they are okay to have >_> My essay was long but...it's good lol i couldnt sleep for 40 minutes because in my head the words started to come and it wouldn't go away so I gave in to my writers urge and wrote for an hour xD it's a full page from and back...plus two post it notes with the def. of hypoallergenic and then about air purifiers and yeh it was very good and full of knowledge :D anyways im gonna go back to bed once i leave this on the kitchen table byes!

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Try Lost+Brain.

If you want an almost exact remake of Death Note and Code Geass mixed together a bit.
Sounds amazing <3
> Lost+Brain

> Manga

> He Asked for Anime

:>

You've watched GITS?

also, not sure if you'd put this under psychological but Akagi and Kaiji would fit the bill for the latter of your requests.
Manga is cool tooo~

I've been meaning to watch GITS but I've never got around to it, the start was boriiiing and that usually puts me off.
Akagi and Kaiji... I'll look into that.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Lol I saw xonar in Midwest forums yesterday xD

edit - btw I watched the first two episodes of panty and stocking....just ... wow lol I wanna see episode 3 now

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Yeahhhh...might've been my fault? xD
Was telling him about Sov's descriptions of everyone and he decided to post because he's silly like that.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Lol I saw xonar in Midwest forums yesterday xD

edit - btw I watched the first two episodes of panty and stocking....just ... wow lol I wanna see episode 3 now
I'm from the Midwest like all the coolkids. Real talk though, most of the people I know from the US are from MW D:

Wait, PS&G has already aired? 0_o Do. want.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Because MW is one of the biggest smash regions, area wise xD It's absurd. (i mean in the US...i forgot to complete my thought there o___o)

Awwwwww Rin!!! <3 <3 <3 She's adorable!

Zero

Smash Hero
Geez, typical teenager to think hearing stuff before others make you better :p

The video clip is *deep gravelly voice* SO ****ING MOE!

It makes me melt inside :3

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
So tomorrow I'm going to practice my ZSS more so I can use her at MLG well...vs. MK just..because at least she has something where as...pit..well...i honestly don't know what he can do xD Oh you guys wish me luck <3 My zss kind of sucks lol but hey i can recover :D

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
pit...can plank the ledge...vs....mk O_O uhhhhh i dunno hooow to be bttr than a good mk on the ledge =[ but but i like zss anyway and she was the first one i played well..i played zelda first =/ but thats cuz i used sheik in melee O_O anyways xD

solecalibur

Smash Master
Its kinda easy to stop planking against pit because your not afraid to stop it with MK
Zss does have a much easier time then pit does vs MK though

Top Bottom