• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The `Greatest Thread in the Universe` Meta-Thread

solecalibur

Smash Master
Yah I thought there would be a lot more trolls doing stuff like that but im suprized that joke didn't really catch on like the captain falcon thing when brawl first came out

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
no xonar it's just you :D

And that picture was w.e. I have a couple of her and Otonashi ....having sexual relations :D yehhh xD I find LOTS of stuffs :3

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Yah I thought there would be a lot more trolls doing stuff like that but im suprized that joke didn't really catch on like the captain falcon thing when brawl first came out
Samus doesn't have that kind of personality. Captain Falcon, as represented in Smash, at least is flamboyant and amazing. Generally speaking, Samus just get the job done, and if she does something cool to do it, she's not going to draw attention to it.

She doesn't shout, "SUPER MISSILE!" Whenever she shoots a super missile. Captain Falcon has been known to shout his move names.

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Duuuwd, I lost to an Mk for a Cookie Moneymatch that even my Ganon can handle, with ZSS
Gawd I shoudl have played htis character more LOL

solecalibur

Smash Master
good job, you played very smart , kinda strange compared to what im use to but keep it up and keep it consistent!

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
lol i showed them in the pit social since they wanted to see it xD but i figured i might as well show u guys too nick nominated it for best vids of each character O_O sooo xD yeh lol and thanks but...people dont play smart where u r sole? xD

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
he mad cuz u "stylin" on him xD soo guys i redid my room so my aunt won't try to get rid of my guinea pigs ^_^ i was gonna get a 3rd one but im going to wait till after mlg dallas maybe near christmas time? in case she tries to get rid of them O_O

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
lol but it was in your favourites!!!!!!!! <3 nick riddle come over now and we can watch dr. doollittle while u play the fiddle :D

Yes...i had to do that :D

Top Bottom