• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The `Greatest Thread in the Universe` Meta-Thread

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
i procrastinated today actually :D i has till tomorrow tho....since i have school tuesday....should def. do it by tomorrow :D

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Every teen till some age has it at the moment.. No worries..
Your not th only one..

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's some thing I need to attend in order to be inducted into this National Society schtick.
It was about being confident and educated. Stuff like that.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
looooooooooooooooooooooooool well...im writing a paper on self esteem and peak performance ....FUUUUUCK! espy...why r u so amazing?!?!

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
homework does suck lol I just finished my stupid paper xD it's probably **** compared to what i COULD have done buuuuuuuut i actually don't care since i was planning on not doing it anyway xD it's done though lol and...uhh...now i can OH YEAH get to work on nick riddles blazer ...hmm maybe i shall cut the wig some more =/ gotta finish it but ughhh i dont wanna **** it up =[

solecalibur

Smash Master
2 tests down 2 tests to go this week
then maybe a tounry?

also my new avatar , hmm wondering if I should keep it

solecalibur

Smash Master
Oh hi there new player you look new and need to be taught the mechanics of the game and like yeahhh

MM?

Zero

Smash Hero
Solecalibur where are you? I'm interested in playing some Super Smash Brothers. Brawl with you. Wifi perhaps?

Anyone watching Star Driver? cough SuSa

solecalibur

Smash Master
Hmm thats a long time away , sounds like a fun trip, But why go to Hawaii or Japan why not just go in a straight line?

Top Bottom