• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The `Greatest Thread in the Universe` Meta-Thread

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Dat face.
Yuno is so cute

You know what....rewatching Hidamari. Might as freaking well. Art school hur dur dur.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
This thread is slowly becoming the Media Metropolis Anime Thread: Lite Edition.

What a shame. 8|

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Have you ever read that article or heard of the fallacy (right word?) where if you tell someone something contrary to their beliefs, if they care enough about it, will increase the intensity for them to protect their ideals.

Andrew is one of those people.
I have told him too many times about the terrible anime taste and as a sick science experiment gone wrong he's turned into what you see today....

Noobicidal

Smash Master
You're approaching the moefag levels of that thread, if it makes you mad that I say so maybe you should stop enjoying ****ty shows. idk.
I have told him too many times about the terrible anime taste and as a sick science experiment gone wrong he's turned into what you see today....
i admonish him on yuru yuri so much its almost a habit

Unrelated, but have some Dango.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64MlOrPVttk

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
yo zero suits

skip to 6 mins in

http://www.twitch.tv/thetantalus/b/295339773

why does this happen so easily

it doesn't with like, any other character, but nick did it to me and now i did it to june and it cost me the set

fjieoajfioewjaiofjewioafoiewa i hate zss
Just letting you know, this is the social thread.
We have a general thread. *will watch in a minute*

We just both suck. :-D

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
dairing off stage with characters who drop with them was a big part of the australian metagame for like 2 years.

We've overcome this overcentralising tactic that existed due to the hordes of sonics and toon links.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
dairing off stage with characters who drop with them was a big part of the australian metagame for like 2 years.

We've overcome this overcentralising tactic that existed due to the hordes of sonics and toon links.
I somehow believe the first sentence, and it makes me very sad.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
:p

It was our main focus of comedic happenings that ended up creating the phrase 'doing the gords'.
I recently brought in a similar tactic in the last tournament we had where with the power of a shoulder button spring removed controller that started to malfunction resulting in a lot of random air dodges off stage that caused my death. Suiciding 3 times out of 4 stocks in a doubles match ftw?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Dude its my ****ing controller that I've been using since the US.

The left shoulder shield button is really ****y, so it randomly air dodges like a boss.
I've found one of my old black controllers which M2K thought "wasn't ****" unlike the rest of the ones he tried out. Maybe that was my purple controller.
Who knows.

I just need to tri-wing those screws out of dem shoulder buttons and shizzle will be sweetle.
Alternatively just open up my 'white mew controller' and replace the shoulder button.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Well I finished tiger and bunny.

That was a bull **** ending and forced drama.
I think Sunrise pulled a code geass due to its popularity.

"only one minute"? the **** is that.

Also bad *** mother ****er didn't **** some *****es, he only ***** a brain dead dead guy.

I... guess I liked the happiness that was crafted in the ending, but the ending of the show itself wasn't definitive so it felt lacking.
Also them flip flopping the drama was a load of bull ****.

Second season in November is ****ign awesome though.
I can't believe
how
****ing
stupidly
stupid
this
anime
season
this
summer
will
be

it

will

be

too

much

too

handle

oh

my

****ing

god

JESUS

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I'm pretty sure that japanese at the end said second season.
if it didn't...
meh.

Oh yes, Usagi Drop.
SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

It was the best show of the season and then Penguindrum kicked reason to the curb and DEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR YOURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

FEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWTUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE

*guitar solo*

asianaussie

Smash Hero
doesn't matter

carnival phantasm s2 is out three days before my eos exam

oh well, utw will take like 2 weeks to sub it anyway so IT'S ALL GOOD

usagi drop > penguins <<<<<< ro-kyu-bu baka test

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I really hate that S2 is an abbreviation for season 2. It really messes with my head sometimes.

Not sure if I want to watch carnival phantasm but you all have me kind of interested. What's it about/why should I watch it?

Top Bottom