• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The `Greatest Thread in the Universe` Meta-Thread

fkacyan

Smash Hero
You're just racist against cute girls. That's the worst kind of person.
I have nothing against cute characters. I have everything against shows with nothing other than cute characters doing "cute things."

Cuteness is also better not as the main character trait but as a minor one. See: Ryougi Shiki.

If you disagree you're one of the anime fans that is helping to **** up anime. And, yes, Japanese studios do actually know what American fans think.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Dude, you estimated shaft doing moe.

Its OBVIOUSLY SHAFT DOING MOE.
SO its obviously A SHOW WITH A PLOT.
OBVIOUSLY A SIDE EFFECT UNIQUE TO SHAFT WHEN DOING MOE

JEEZ.
Thio for real anime baddie.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Thio needs to stop taking **** so ****ing serious and chill the **** out/
People need to stop having **** taste so the industry stops ruining stuff that was good.

Hey, remember Blood+? Remember how they were going to make a sequel and then cancelled it? Man, I'm so glad they did.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
it offers moments of happiness akin to those moments you experience when you stop banging your head against a brick wall

in other words, it's so stupid but still absurdly satisfying

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
What else should I watchhhh?
Im just finishing Baka Test and Angel Beats (rewatching with my roomie) and we need more stuff to amuse us/help us not do hw <3

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
I think I've only enjoyed yuruyuri because I read it before it was even announced for animation.

nichijou is still better though

Zeroooo are you gonna buy that carnival phantasm disc thats bundled with MBAACC in december?

or will you also be a filthy leech like myself :>

Zero

Smash Hero
****ing scrubs man

lets go and be awesome elsewhere, flamey

oh it wasn't flamey

let's go be awesome elsewhere, rainbow mink

Top Bottom