• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out: Results

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
...I don't know, JFOX. What was your tag? You may have been one of the mother****ers at the tourney that made a combo video out of me.

Lol

Smooth Criminal

okiyama

Smash Ace
Drephen didn't come because a relative of his had a stroke. That's what I heard from some COK people I believe. Prayers goin' out to Drephen and his family.
I'd merely like to point out that Anther once left a funeral early to come to the UMBs. He was still in a tux, lol.

Also, I knew vidjo was good but christ, not that good. I played him in Brawl(unfortunately we didn;t have enough set ups for a melee one) and he only like 2 stocked me. o.O It was friendlies though.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Smooth, tourneys like this are once in a lifetime, correct? I will be sure to attend the next one. *dies*

Top Bottom