• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Great Yoshi Ditto Extravaganza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regralht

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Regralht
btw ignore the weird name and pic for my skype, lost a Bo5 bet, have to have that for the next 5 days starting at midnight and for every tourney I enter for now. @_@

Won't stop me from taking this tourney tho

Professor Oats

Smash Cadet
NNID
Professor_Oats
Sorry, I've been offline a while, everything-related reasons (75% extra work hours, 25% Monster Hunter 4). I'll be looking to play people tomorrow evening, and will be free most of Friday and Saturday. I got battle requests from @ AirJay AirJay and @ Meta_Yoshi Meta_Yoshi , will update folks on those matches when they happen, most likely tomorrow after 4-5pm EST.

Anyone else feel free to PM me. I'll be responsive.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
@ Delta-cod Delta-cod

I could use some help updating the spreadsheet, I browse the forums on my phone and I am unable to update.

@Jerry W beat me 2-0

@1hipG33K beat him 2-0
Got you updated now.

Also, everyone, if you're putting scores onto the spreadsheet, make sure the other person's record gets updated too. I saw a couple instances where someone put down that they won 2-0 or 2-1, but there wasn't a corresponding 0-2 or 1-2 loss in the opponent's row. This isn't critically important, as I can always fill it in later, but it'd be nice to save me some trouble. :)

Last edited:

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
We already do have a Skype group, share your Skype and we'll let you in happily.

DustinxD

Smash Rookie
Just letting you guys know I'm free on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays after around 3 pm PST as well as most of the day on Saturdays and Sundays. I'm at Smash club meetings on Tuesdays and Fridays.

I might as well throw my Skype out there for the group too; it is DustinxDD.

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
Just letting you guys know I'm free on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays after around 3 pm PST as well as most of the day on Saturdays and Sundays. I'm at Smash club meetings on Tuesdays and Fridays.

I might as well throw my Skype out there for the group too; it is DustinxDD.
Apparently one of your open slots is about an hour from now, (if Google converted it right) want to do our battle then?

I'd like to join you guys in this. Username is kevdo1992

We can make Yoshi the future meta with his awesome powers.
Added you both!

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I wanna say that I'm free this Thursday cause I gotta keep the 666 score in my city. So it's more of I'm not free Saturday and maybe Sunday cause SA monthly gonna happen. So get to me tonight or in the next two days.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Hey guys sorry if I kept anyone waiting I've been going through some stuff. Can any of my opponents play tonight I'll be around all night. Professor oars I see you on this thread can you play atm?

Professor Oats

Smash Cadet
NNID
Professor_Oats
I love it when someone other than me picks Wooly World omega, because that stage is just too awesome. I'm among good company.

Did my first match, 2-0 versus Meta_Yoshi, my win.

And Raptor, yeah, sounds gewd. I can fight in like 10 minutes or so. Got a WiiU ID for me?

Kevdo

Smash Cadet
I'm not in the event, unfortunately, but if anyone would like to play some Yoshi dittos for fun, I'd be down. I'll be free for the next hour or two.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Alright Oats ready when you are. I'll strike bf. Host when you're ready :3

Edit: As soon as I finish with Professor Oats @ Meta_Yoshi Meta_Yoshi

Alright just played Professor Oats and I won 2-1, Delta

Last edited:

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
@ Delta-cod Delta-cod I just played DunkinDino and won 2-1 Dark blue yoshi never fails

Last edited:

EarthRyno

Smash Cadet
NNID
EarthRyno
3DS FC
1521-4637-2514
I have the heard from the 3ds guys yet, but I do not have access to reliable wifi for the next week.. I sadly have to forfeit my matches this week and probably the next. My work has some drawbacks, and this is one :[

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
@ DustinxD DustinxD I tried to get in contact with you after my friend denied your request via pm and skype. I apologize if you thought I was blowing you off, etc.

I'll be on later today around seven central

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
^ I didn't know Delta-salt was contagious :p
My set against Delta played smoothly at full speed, that's the thing. It was just the 1-second of input lag which is related to distance for the most part which cant be helped. Not gonna go around lag spiking my way to the top :laugh:

(Delta-salt or Salty-cod, hmm...)

Last edited:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
^ I didn't know Delta-salt was contagious :p
My set against Delta played smoothly at full speed, that's the thing. It was just the 1-second of input lag which is related to distance for the most part which cant be helped. Not gonna go around lag spiking my way to the top :laugh:

(Delta-salt or Salty-cod, hmm...)
Ah, so you're just so terrible that you normally SD with Egg Roll?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom