• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Great Yoshi Ditto Extravaganza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Lol I didn't enter! I have no method to getting consistent access to a wiiU. Stop worrying bout me, and make it to the top first XD

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
After quite an exciting first match, I quickly remembered that I'm the best and promptly shattered the dreams of @Egg. , beating him 2-1. He never really stood a chance.

Step it up Yoshis, or you'll never stand a chance of taking the ditto crown away from me!

Last edited:

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
After quite an exciting first match, I quickly remembered that I'm the best and promptly shattered the dreams of @Egg. , beating him 2-1. He never really stood a chance.

Step it up Yoshis, or you'll never stand a chance of taking the ditto crown away from me!
If he never stood a chance then how did he take a game off of you~?

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
It would be most unbecoming of your leader to simply tear the flesh off all his followers' limbs. I simply wanted to ease him into the pack. He's no use to us if he's broken. =)
Laphing : ]
Should be able to play you sometime within the hour.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Roger.

Also, if anyone's trying to put results into the spreadsheet and is really struggling with it, try putting a space between each character you input. I've found stuff like 2-1 keeps autoformatting into the date, but 2 - 1 worked just fine. I fiddled with it for like, 4 minutes, but couldn't figure out a way to stop the formatting from happening. D=

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi

Shoutouts to my Aus friends and support viewing this thread, what's up guys? :D (Excluding Dren, sorry dude XD)

Sent friend requests to everyone, ready whenever!

Last edited:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Last edited:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I'm socially awkward, which carries over to online too sadly.
So you prolly won't be getting invites from me on skype/Wii u, up to the people who playing against me to add me. Just a warning, otherwise I here on the boards almost 24/7 so at the end of the schedule and I haven't played anyone, most likely the person on their side not having time to play or just didn't bother to message me.

To be fair if they didn't message me or anything that also means if I did, they wouldn't answer as well.

DunkinDino

Smash Rookie
Hey all just a heads up sets will work for me anytime during the week after 5pm (PST), currently testing connection had a game versus AirJay and we canceled it because of the lag.

I will be to play tonight though, PM on here on Smash boards or more preferably over skype!

and @ BSME/misc BSME/misc I am free to play!

Last edited:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I suppose I'll take this time to mention that, if lag is really unbearable, you can just let me know and mark down LAG in the spreadsheet. Nobody wants to play a slideshow. =P

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
Hey all just a heads up sets will work for me anytime during the week after 5pm (PST), currently testing connection had a game versus AirJay and we canceled it because of the lag.

I will be to play tonight though, PM on here on Smash boards or more preferably over skype!

and @ BSME/misc BSME/misc I am free to play!
I just saw this message, let me know if you still want to play tonight. I have a wired connection so hoping lag isn't too much of a concern

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Feel free to ask people to play! I can't put you into the event officially, but if you take it upon yourself to beat everyone into the ground, we may have no choice but to name you Alpha Dino.

Kevdo

Smash Cadet
Feel free to ask people to play! I can't put you into the event officially, but if you take it upon yourself to beat everyone into the ground, we may have no choice but to name you Alpha Dino.
Not a bad idea! I didn't see the thread until today. I have to pay closer attention. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom