• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gold Mine 3! Ft. Over 9000 people that won't actually be here.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i know that feeling. i got mine not too long ago, but the pair i had before this i feel like i'd had since the VERY beginning of high school. i was so glad to get these like last summer.

and i got new contacts. but iduwanna wear them to tournaments where i'm not sure of sleeping stuff.

lol at the taffy. lol at the dances. lol at this tournament.

lol.

4th.

:ganondorf:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Glad you stuck to Ganon dude. =)

Also wow you DEFINITELY needed new lenses then haha. That's insane going for that long with one pair....

Lol dances indeed. Definitely one of my favorite things about NC smash. XD

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah. my marth and falcon did some things this tournament though. but there is a certain light in the darkness that i see with ganon.

new lenses were definitely different. and theres also still a fundamental difference between my vision with contacts and with my glasses. which is weird, considering i think they're all an accurate prescription.

<3 josh.

edit: lol at zhu in this troll *** tourney thread. A GANON GOT FOURTH AND BRAWL PLAYERS GOT SECOND AND THIRD IN MELEE. get effed NC. wtf are we even doing? we need to go to apex stronger than this =/ we're the state where we all made it at least into round 2 pools at P5 melee (except for ME and smith lol) we need to step it up.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
LMFAO ALEX

He's never gonna place well at brawl when he plays 4x the melee hahahaha

it's okay though, doing well at melee says more :D

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
You disappoint me, Georgia.

I wish I could've been there to lose as well with my Captain Falcon. As it turns out, there is something quite wrong with my car, so I don't know if I'm gonna be able to go to tournament (or much of anything else) for a while. :(

ptown

Smash Ace
stingers is the only peach player i like.

more yelling to come in the results thread. find out who i found to be especially cool in the past day.

Top Bottom