• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Georgia Brawl Scene.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
I'd like to know what kind of representation Georgia has in the brawl scene so far.
So, if you live in Georgia, and you play brawl actively in tournaments, please post in this topic.
Be sure to post your name, tag, and location in Georgia.

Example said:
Name: Tim Z.
Tag: Desu!
Location in Georgia: ******* / North Georgia
I'll use this information to find out
A) Where the larger pockets of brawlers are
B) Who's in the best position to be a panelist for the Georgia Brawl Power Rankings.

If you're interested in being a panelist, please post as much.
I've got a few people in mind so far, but I'd like to know where all the competition is so I can be sure that there are panelists where the people are. ;P

Saltix

Smash Lord
Thank you Tim, for taking initative to start up a brawl scene :)

Name-Mike
Tag-Co2/Mika
Location in GA-Duluth (Gwinnett County)

Player-1

Smash Legend
I'm not really active in offline tournaments because my parents are too god **** lazy to drive me and too overprotective to let people drive me but I'm posting anyways because i plan on coming to a few this fall.

Name: Hunter R.
Tag: Player-1
Location in Georgia: *******/Alpharetta

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I don't know if I qualify since I only go to Waba and Play N Trades (PnT bad though, lag = sad Marth). I'll probably go to Impact Clash II though.

Name: VietGeek
Tag: VietG
Location in Georgia: Buford/Northern Georgia

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Name: Anthony
Tag: BBQ

I'll probably never be active in any tournaments because my parents control my lives. I've only been to about 6 tournaments and I've only been able to go to those because they are only 10 minutes away. I smash with Rayku.

Neon304

Smash Apprentice
Well, I haven't gotten into the Brawl Tournament scene yet, but I plan to make my debut in on October 18th at Waba.

Name: Dale
Tag: Neon, (or Neon304)
Characters: Kirby (working on a good Diddy that may replace Kirby)

Saltix

Smash Lord
Well, I haven't gotten into the Brawl Tournament scene yet, but I plan to make my debut in on October 18th at Waba.

Good luck and hope to see you there :)

Man, nobody is in Duluth/Lawrenceville

ace_201

Smash Apprentice

You southern folk have lots of gold down there? :chuckle:

Name: Justin Florio
Tag: JFlo
Characters: Metaknight, Olimar, DeDeDe, Ice Climbers

Neon304

Smash Apprentice
You southern folk have lots of gold down there? :chuckle:

Name: Justin Florio
Tag: JFlo
Characters: Metaknight, Olimar, DeDeDe, Ice Climbers
Yep, lots of gold lol.

(not really though, the biggest mines are under a restaurant, and a Wal-mart, and they don't dig much because they would collapse)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i hope all of you georgia brawl players make it out to impact clash II on october 11th. cant wait to meet you all :laugh:

S0FT

Smash Ace
I live in duluth lawrenceville and am always up for brawlers coming over and playing some melee and maaaaaaaaaaybeeeee brawl

nicaboy

Smash Champion

you do not have the same name as me?
anyway im trying to enter impact clash but melee comes first im simply entering brawl at a chance to win money

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Anyone that lives in Duluth/Lawrenceville area, PM ME.
I know someone who lives there, but he's busy w/ college. He's LordAxl (SWF name) if you want to play him at Lawrenceville.

Now you can't complain since no one lives near me especially.

Gryphon

Smash Journeyman
Yo, this is Morris from Stone Mountain/Lithonia/ATL. I should be at Impact Clash 2. Gotta rep the A. I aint gotta Wii now. I shared one with my girl Heartz, so I guess my tag is héàrt.

...N****, you gay. lol jkjk

Saltix

Smash Lord
I know someone who lives there, but he's busy w/ college. He's LordAxl (SWF name) if you want to play him at Lawrenceville.

Now you can't complain since no one lives near me especially.
Yeah, he graduated from my school last year. I didn't really know/talk to him until we met at a waba tourney lol

Daysoo

Smash Ace
from what i hear about every GA brawl tourney, that sounds about right.

Either that, or people getting NUMNUMNUM'd by that 'Bama dude. XD

Oh yeah, and i guess desu wins once a year or something.

*runs*
Yay is awesome and doesn't give himself enough credit. I always get nervous when I have to play him. I love this guy. No homo.
Reflex is mad smart, and sticks to the characters he likes, rather than the tiers. Mad respect for this man.
Neither of them live in Georgia, but as far as I'm concerned, they should. <3

Dogy, you should play brawl. I bet with all your pill spamming experience, you could even out-camp ME. ;D

Player-1

Smash Legend
Deru, where in ******* do you live? I live right on the border of ******* and alpharetta and im about 2 mins away from West Forsyth High School (not sure if you heard of the new high school that opened last year).

Jx31

Smash Ace
Yay is awesome and doesn't give himself enough credit. I always get nervous when I have to play him. I love this guy. No homo.
Reflex is mad smart, and sticks to the characters he likes, rather than the tiers. Mad respect for this man.
Neither of them live in Georgia, but as far as I'm concerned, they should. <3

Dogy, you should play brawl. I bet with all your pill spamming experience, you could even out-camp ME. ;D
Oh he does.......I hate his Snake :urg:

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
So how often are you GPC Dunwoody guys on campus as far as Fri-Sun. goes? Sometimes I go home on weekends and I live less than 5 min. from there (my mom even works there!) so I could play with you dude(s) if you are perhaps free at some time in the future maybe

Just throwing that out there....thoughts?

Top Bottom