• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Fox Video & Critique Thread - READ OP.

Zephil

Smash Ace
Your Fox is good, DarkAura. Why would you quit?

Never mind, you all suck at Fox.
this is enough reason for not quitting fox...

Zhamy ****it I just quoted this thing when you changed it... anyways is still a compliment you don´t see every day Dark so continue using fox

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Lol! Yes we wuv you too Jenkins. And thanks Zephil, it makes me feel good to know I can post things like that and get away with it ;).

But just for the record, Jenkins told me to do it.

And seriously? When was the last time NKB updated this thang?

Jenkins

Smash Lord
i am morbidly disturbed... and i don't even understand... is this a good thing or a bad thing?
um dude. really? how could this POSSIBLY be a bad thing.

its either me and lightning or................. knux.

i would go with the first one.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
I want to see how Jenkins play
Lets just say from the times I fought him, he loves his pivot grab lol. I dunno about now though I wanna face him to see if he is still almost even with my fox (his was better not mine but only by at one thing, pivot grab otherwise even) or if he got better faster than I have. Probably the second one I said.

Zhamy

Smash Champion
Pre-emptive:

Jenkins, your Fox sucks, and you need to play better people.

Force Frontal by Chicken

Smash Apprentice
No, learn to do it with a boost pivot grab, Fox can do it, but instead of going faster, he is just enabled the ability to PWG straight from a dash.
Or you can just run towards where they have to land, time it so you get to them right before they land, put your shield up right before them which is to powershield any attack they throw out, then shield grab as they're stuck in landing lag. Then throw them up and do it again...

You need to make sure to walk around until the point right when they are going to land, then you can run if you need to or you may already be there. That way you can quickly change directions and punish more ****.

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
That DK had crap DI.

What was with you doing RAR D-airs and regular D-airs at the front of him? I mean it worked, but still, just know it's not that safe.

So many D-airs @_@

Top Bottom