• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Four Swords Are Bringing Sexy Back!- Bloomfield, CT-July 27th

IcyLight

Smash Lord
i've decided to show up for melee not sure about brawl now o.O however i think next Esticle tourney is my last brawl tourney might show up to these monthly because so close to my home though.

IcyLight

Smash Lord
can't really afford to go to all these brawl tourneys every weekend. no one lives near me so i can't really practice to get better either, and with bills coming in now i can't afford gas/entry fees/etc. every weekend at the moment. i'll have to see in a month or so how i'm doing financially before i officially call it quits for me though :)

noodles

Smash Champion
oh, i thought you were doing what pof did. hope everything works out well

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
can't really afford to go to all these brawl tourneys every weekend. no one lives near me so i can't really practice to get better either, and with bills coming in now i can't afford gas/entry fees/etc. every weekend at the moment. i'll have to see in a month or so how i'm doing financially before i officially call it quits for me though :)
What?!!?!?!?!?!?!? >:"O!

noodles

Smash Champion
he beat me too, and so did cort right before. thats why i got 33rd >_____>

Spife

Smash Master
Okay so I'm like, 99% positive I"m going
REasons?
KevinM (and the promiss of ****)
Jam's Avatar and Sig, it's just win
GGXX:AC
The occult

Prinny good am I right?

3 set ups and my ps2 por GGXX:AC :D but I'm not sure how long I can stay (and my set ups are probably going to be melee set ups)

Modest_Egoist

Smash Journeyman
CT's worst Peach. Float Cancelling... what's that?
Anyone here play Arcana Heart?
I dabble in it, Modest Egoist has it, but he can't make it. I use that android chick with the big boobs, Mei-Fang, I think.
I haven't played Arcana Heart in so long. Man, I wish Arcana Heart 2 was out (Yoriko's actually good in that one). But like Jam said, I can't make it. I will bring it down to CTcon though along with GGXX Accent Core.

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
can i get a rough estimate as to when the brawl portion will be starting, i dont want to leave there any later than 8 so is it possible that we could finish brawl singles by then?

Top Bottom