• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Food Disscusion

Marth307

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys!I just had the best dinner ever...it was so good it made me want to start a topic about your favorite foods....so I wanna know whats your favorite food/restraunt?

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Food, my specialty!

Spaghetti and meatballs, it is my favorite food in the history of the galaxy. Pretty much all Italian food is bomb, for sure.

Mexican has some very tasty items as well. Tacos, enchiladas, burritos, yes! There is this really new Mexican-food restaurant that just opened a few months ago by my house, it's called Potocinos, pretty much has the godliest burritos ever for only a couple bucks.

Favorite sit-down restaurant would either be Macayos (Mexican) or Oregano's (Italian)

Love and hate these topics, now I am hungry :p

Kanelol

Smash Lord
Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup.

Put a piece of cheese in the bottom of the bowl and then on top after you pour the soup in. Great success. A pinch of salt, then dunk those sandwiches right into that delicious, cheesy, melty concoction of happiness.

Best Burger: Five Guys
Best Sit Down: A little hole in the wall bar near where I work
Best Fast Food: Burger King

Has anyone ever made a hot pocket, unfolded it immediately after cooking, then sprinkle cheese, bacon, and just a little sour cream/chives all over it? Mix, spread, put it in a X-tra large soft taco shell with some cheese, microwave for another couple seconds, and BAM.

Marth307

Smash Journeyman
Lol my fav is grilled cheese,country fried steak,and hot dogs,with bacon cheese fries on the side
Best fast food:tie Hardees/Carl's jr. & Rally's/Checkers....o and DQ :awesome:

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Food, my specialty!

Spaghetti and meatballs, it is my favorite food in the history of the galaxy. Pretty much all Italian food is bomb, for sure.

Mexican has some very tasty items as well. Tacos, enchiladas, burritos, yes! There is this really new Mexican-food restaurant that just opened a few months ago by my house, it's called Potocinos, pretty much has the godliest burritos ever for only a couple bucks.

Favorite sit-down restaurant would either be Macayos (Mexican) or Oregano's (Italian)

Pasta and noodles (oriental, or otherwise) are my favorite food in the history of ever.

Burritos are #2 on my list.

Lol my fav is grilled cheese,country fried steak,and hot dogs,with bacon cheese fries on the side
Best fast food:tie Hardees/Carl's jr. & Rally's/Checkers....o and DQ :awesome:
If it ain't Taco Bell or Arbees it's done. Carl's Jr sucks a fat one LOL.

Shök

Smash Champion
Food, my specialty!

Put a piece of cheese in the bottom of the bowl and then on top after you pour the soup in. Great success. A pinch of salt, then dunk those sandwiches right into that delicious, cheesy, melty concoction of happiness.

Has anyone ever made a hot pocket, unfolded it immediately after cooking, then sprinkle cheese, bacon, and just a little sour cream/chives all over it? Mix, spread, put it in a X-tra large soft taco shell with some cheese, microwave for another couple seconds, and BAM.
Pasta and noodles (oriental, or otherwise) are my favorite food in the history of ever.

Burritos are #2 on my list.

If it ain't Taco Bell or Arbees it's done. Carl's Jr sucks a fat one LOL.
I love you guys for your food tastes. :|

ammie

Smash Cadet
I like japanese food. sashimi, onigiri, sushi and udon noodles!!!

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Every Tuesday, my friends and I go to Sakura's: an all-you-can-eat Japanese restaurant (though Chinese people run the place, which I find weird, but whatever. XD). I gotta say, I can't get enough of their dumplings. I sometimes find myself eating 30 to even 40 of those things! XD

Of course, now that I've joined a gym and trying to lose weight, I can't eat the way I usually can. Knowing I go to Sakura's every Tuesday, I have to cut my intake when I pig out, so I guess I'll just eat healthier options... and only eat no more than 3... no, 5 dumplings.
At least I eat healthy all other days of the week, so I could get away with it. XD

Shök

Smash Champion

^ This sounds so good right now. Just wow. :|

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Chicken Fajitas are one of my favorite foods.

Beef and Guinness stew is another(gotta have loads of creamy buttery mash though)

Cheesecake is just :3

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Cupcakes.

So sweet and tasty.

Cupcakes.

Don't be to hasty.

Cupcakes.

Cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes.

Real answer:
Bacon

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Ordered pizza from Pizza Hut.

Oh look it's here lol YAY

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Food, my specialty!

Better not eat too much. Causes kidney stones due to high sodium. :oneeye::oneeye::oneeye:

Grandeza

Smash Master
Well I'm not a big eater(not even 100 pounds), but I enjoy good food of course. I'm a big seafood fan and I love crab legs. Man that stuff is great. What I really love is getting Halal food on the way home from school. I'm not sure if they have Halal venders elsewhere but in Manhattan on the way home from school getting it is the best. So yummy.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
My appetite really fluctuates. I don't eat a whole lot, unless I do something that makes me hungry all of the time no matter how much I eat. When I do that, I eat way too much.

I like anything that is unhealthy.

Hanamaru

Smash Rookie
Food <3

I absolutely love strawberry smoothies and awesome Chipotle burritos, even though they're most definitely a 1,000 calorie food. Oh, and I make my own dip at home:

1 lb. Ground beef (lean), cooked and mixed with taco seasoning

1-2 cans fat free refried beans (add 2 tablespoons water and mix in a bowl)

1 Container pico de gallo salsa

1 Very small container sour cream

Shredded Spanish cheese

1 Giant bag of Mission Chips

Cook the ground beef and add taco seasoning in accordance with directions. Drain if needed, and in a baking dish, pour/spread refried beans. Cover bean mixture with meat. Add pico de gallo over layer and cover with sour cream. Sprinkle cheese and bake in the oven until cheese and beans bubble. Be careful not to burn yourself taking it out of the oven. Enjoy with Mission chips! :awesome:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Popyes is my new KFC. it's relly cooked down to the bone. salmonela free. I can't pronounce that word though =Y

FIREL

Smash Ace
Had a bison dog earlier today, much like normal beef hot dogs, except it was a bit less juicy.

Johnny_C13

Smash Cadet
If you guys ever come to french Canada, you owe it to yourself to try a poutine (fries with squishy cheese curds and fry gravy). I think some places in Florida sell them also.

My best food is a particular pizza place around where I live where they make Pizza-poutine: A pizza with fries and gravy on top of it. It sounds weird, I know... lol... But it's honestly the greatest think I ever ate!

D

Deleted member

I love meat. Bacon, ham, sausage, pork, you name it. Any day without meat is, in my mind, a day wasted.

Staz

Smash Lord
Well I just find it interesting that you would never get sick of it, but then again I could see why, it's amazing

D

Deleted member

It's not like all meat tastes the same or anything. One day I'll go salmon, and the next BBQ ribs.

FIREL

Smash Ace
If you guys ever come to french Canada, you owe it to yourself to try a poutine (fries with squishy cheese curds and fry gravy). I think some places in Florida sell them also.

My best food is a particular pizza place around where I live where they make Pizza-poutine: A pizza with fries and gravy on top of it. It sounds weird, I know... lol... But it's honestly the greatest think I ever ate!
I wished i had some while i was on my trip there :c

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
I tried to give up meat and such when I went through this "vegetarian" phase, but that didn't last long at all. My friend's been a vegan for years now and he says he never craves meat anymore. I don't really know how he does it.

Top Bottom