• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The first stage you will use when you get Brawl?

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
I'll choose Eldin Bridge, because I want to make a youtube video, following the storyline of TP. I'll choose Zelda,(see the sig?)Link, Ike, and Ganondorf. I'm sorry, but I hate playing smash with "other" characters that don't belong. Yes, I know that's the whole point of smash, but I just don't like Ike vs. Yoshi.

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
Lylat Cruise.

The stage looks epic and the ong sounds that way too. But then again I may want to save it for later. Maybe battle field. It should be a starter stage this time.

VanillaMummy

Smash Journeyman
I don't get why people will have waited this long for the game, and still just play Battlefield or Final Destination.

Anyways, whatever is first on Subspace Emissary. Or if the off chance my family or friends are with me when I put it in, I guess I'll do random.

Though, Castle Seige does look like lots of fun...

Stuhddabahkz

Smash Apprentice
Stuhddabahkz said:
Coin flip between Smashville and Yoshi's Island/Story or whatever the f--- it's called. Than after those, I'll just randomly choose between other, less significant stages. Tournament legal ftw!
Man, this guy's totally right. =P

The Duck

Smash Champion
Tough choice for me as to which stage I'd play on first. Out of the ones confirmed so far, they all look awesome to me and I tend not to pick favorites. Chances are, I'll select randomly...

But if I had to choose, I might actually play on Rumble Falls first, as I am curious as how that scrolling stage handles. Chances are at least another scrolling stage would be added, so I'll check the other scroller(s) in no particular order.

Sauvie

Smash Apprentice
At this point in time I am really leaning towards Battlefield as a match just to get the basics of any new mechanics, and I really love the stage theme.

But That could all change if Brawl has a Decent Metroid stage.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Pokemon stadium. It's gonna be epic especially if they keep the field changes. No better way to get used to the game than in a changing scenery.

Shuma

Smash Hero
The Equivalent of Hyrule Castle, always loved the stage, since the 64.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Where ever classic/story mode will take me.
If people feel like playing multiplayer mode, I'd pick the one that looks coolest on the stage selection screen.
I'd like to try the stages with a few surprises though.

JPW

Smash Ace
I'll probably start off on Castle Siege/FE Stage.

That one looks so cool. And could be the Hyrule Temple killer for me.

Then i'll be trying to unlock that Mario Kart Stage unless it's there from the start.

But i'll probably give all stages a run through when I first get the game.

I would like to see what the Warioware stage is all about though. Looks to be the most interesting and weirdest yet most creative one.

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
Although I really love Castle Seige and Bridge of Eldin... I just can't resist trying WarioWare XD It looks so **** hilarious! I absolutely love the WarioWare games and it seems like they really kept with the theme of the WarioWare franchise. Time to test my WarioWare skills at the same time as a Smash Bros fight :chuckle:

Sky-Kitsune

Smash Apprentice
Battlefield I guess, or just a simple stage just for my first time playing brawl and experiencing what its like. Then Ill go on Delfino Plaza, just to check out all the locations.

Hungry Gamer

Smash Apprentice
Well I'll do Classic Mode first of course, but my first Vs. stage will be the the Bridge of Elden. Its my tradition to choose the Zelda stage first.

BlueBomber

Smash Rookie
The new star fox stage seems really in depth, I can't wait to try it.

The Lylat stages always seem to be a must for playing, but more for there large playing field and no nonsense background, I hope there's a second Lylat level that will provide that.

Also I really want to see what the underground looks like >.<

Top Bottom