• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The First Mega Online Doubles Tournament FINALS TYME!

ProBrawler

Smash Lord
Westchester, NY ; Cornell University in the school
I've said this before... Here's what's going to go down: The first 16 teams are in a bracket already, and that is on the first page. Feel free to do your round 1 matches before the start date. If 16 MORE teams join, they will go into a separate bracket of 16 teams. Then, the winner of each bracket would advance to the finals. If we get a bunch of teams in the second bracket but not enough to fill it, we may try to work around that somehow in a way that would still include those teams. OH, and by the way, it's best 2/3 until the finals, which is best 3/5.

CapAmerica05

Smash Apprentice
When is the last day we can register for this tournament? Also, I don't know if I can enter, and get everntually 30 posts before tourney starts? or do I must have 30 posts before i sign up?

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
True, it would be the extinction of the human race without men.

But honestly, that is still all they are good for.
Lol, you are SLAMMING men. What did we ever do to you :laugh:?

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♥Multiquote power! ^__^

♥ And aren't you suppose to be minding your own buisness? Asking what my gender is and on the internet, how rude of you!
♥Don't make me get Mr. Star on you!..... actually, we'll just sort this out during the tournament. ;)

In the grand scheme of things, no one really cares what gender you are the internet. You could be a dead chipmunk animated by a potatoe battery and people would probably still talk to you the same way. :laugh:

♥Thankyou Mr. Fatman! ^__^

And yeah men have a tendency to "go easy" on women. Oh not to mention the derogatory statements and the random "hitting-on" :laugh:

♥Yeah.... I really don't get why any of those things happen.... wait... hormones perhaps? ;)

It's funny because I'm usually the sandbagger in a match, lollz. Sandbagging is so fun... :3

♥I used to go easy on people until I lost the first of Mr. Fatman's tournies due to someone who begged me to go easy on him. ^__^;

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
True, it would be the extinction of the human race without men.

But honestly, that is still all they are good for.
Because MALES are the driving force behind irrelevant things like manners, fashion, and general superficiality in how they determine qualities or qualifications, right?

Oh, and let me also guess--females are naturally capable of solving problems properly, because they understand the importance of logic and its function, right?

Because they're general understanding of logical principles would help man to progress technologically, right?

Males are environmentally stupid, but females tend to be useless past their ability to detect information.

The selfish brainwashing of children into thinking you'll be ok if you stay and do well in school, don't do drugs, stay away from the wrong people, and keep your head up--as if that realistically does anything for them beyond avoiding an utter trash heap life.

Oh, and the principle of satisfying social agendas among peers would also realistically help man progress in any way at all, right?

Your biases towards issues and relying strictly on your feelings keep people from being objective and capable of solving more than just the utmost basic trivial social issues.

Gosh. How did I miss this.

Just to counter your finishing statement, I'll say: females are good for little but cooking, detecting information about their environment, having sex with and...having sex with.

Anyways, this is me checking in for myself (obviously) and EliteM42. We're still paying attention.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Oh god I forgot he still existed. =______=;

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Lol.

Still, without men OR women, nothing would exist.

/arguement

Unless we were somehow an asexual species, but thats just gross.

Oh yeah, I hate how its worse if a guy hits a woman, theres tons of *****es in my school I'd love to knock the **** out. But I can't. c:
I'd go to jail,

if I knock the **** out of a guy though, however, i'll just get suspended.

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
Okay, I'm ending this topic NOW. Sudsy, that is strongly biased and can be considered HIGHLY insulting. I'm considering removing you from the tournament right now.
Biased?As if.

Remove me? Lol. Dude, people think I'm a radical, messed up loon who has no social awareness or friends. Even the females are more likely to laugh at this because it's so obviously biased and wrong--and, afterall, it's me saying it. It must hold no validity.

Anyways, whatever. TigerWoods' opinion on men were just as strong as mine are on females.
And they aren't even insults. She has for whatever reason produced a set of principles to decide what is/ isn't desirable and it just so happens she honestly doesn't think men generally satisfy those principles often enough.

Some things are obvious--like the compromising and compensation on one gender's part for the other, because of the significant difference in priorities and where those selection of priorities have led them.

It is obvious how much one gender builds up the other in order to appear, say, not pig-like, not sexist, " understanding", "sensitive", kind or caring, just to get what they really desire from them. On the other hand, instead of actually demonstrating competance, the other gender claims biases and asserts things that cause naive things such as affirmitive action.
While this goes on, only FEW of that gender actually demonstrate their worth and succeed.

That gender also assume it is obvious the other is biased because they haven't had as many rewarding opportunities as the other has. If you knew of the enabling-type males thought patterns, you would see it is more likely they would give that gender MORE opportunities but less rewards, if they were biased, because they desire cost-efficiency.

If they knew a female was useful, they would be more likely to take advantage of you than to completely ignore you if they were biased.

But I'm ranting where ranting is unconditionally looked-over, so I'll stop now.

(I do want you to point out the areas in which you find males insufficient, Tiger. PM, please.)

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
Biased?As if.

Remove me? Lol. Dude, people think I'm a radical, messed up loon who has no social awareness or friends. Even the females are more likely to laugh at this because it's so obviously biased and wrong--and, afterall, it's me saying it. It must hold no validity.

Anyways, whatever. TigerWoods' opinion on men were just as strong as mine are on females.
And they aren't even insults. She has for whatever reason produced a set of principles to decide what is/ isn't desirable and it just so happens she honestly doesn't think men generally satisfy those principles often enough.

Some things are obvious--like the compromising and compensation on one gender's part for the other, because of the significant difference in priorities and where those selection of priorities have led them.

It is obvious how much one gender builds up the other in order to appear, say, not pig-like, not sexist, " understanding", "sensitive", kind or caring, just to get what they really desire from them. On the other hand, instead of actually demonstrating competance, the other gender claims biases and asserts things that cause naive things such as affirmitive action.
While this goes on, only FEW of that gender actually demonstrate their worth and succeed.

That gender also assume it is obvious the other is biased because they haven't had as many rewarding opportunities as the other has. If you knew of the enabling-type males thought patterns, you would see it is more likely they would give that gender MORE opportunities but less rewards, if they were biased, because they desire cost-efficiency.

If they knew a female was useful, they would be more likely to take advantage of you than to completely ignore you if they were biased.

(I do want you to point out the areas in which you find males insufficient, Tiger. PM, please.)
it all makes perfect sense (Sarcasm) XD ^^

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
Oh god I forgot he still existed. =______=;
Sorry. Been doing more reading than ranting lately.

I know you guys haven't had an " Oh Gawd. LMAO." moment in a while, so I figured I could increase the tension by poking where it's uncomfortable.

But how could you forget such a radical chauvinist who poked your ribs a few times existence?

That surprises me. Have I been inactive that long?

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
Biased?As if.

Because MALES are the driving force behind irrelevant things like manners, fashion, and general superficiality in how they determine qualities or qualifications, right?

Oh, and let me also guess--females are naturally capable of solving problems properly, because they understand the importance of logic and its function, right?

Because they're general understanding of logical principles would help man to progress technologically, right?

Males are environmentally stupid, but females tend to be useless past their ability to detect information.

The selfish brainwashing of children into thinking you'll be ok if you stay and do well in school, don't do drugs, stay away from the wrong people, and keep your head up--as if that realistically does anything for them beyond avoiding an utter trash heap life.

Oh, and the principle of satisfying social agendas among peers would also realistically help man progress in any way at all, right?

Your biases towards issues and relying strictly on your feelings keep people from being objective and capable of solving more than just the utmost basic trivial social issues.

Gosh. How did I miss this.

Just to counter your finishing statement, I'll say: females are good for little but cooking, detecting information about their environment, having sex with and...having sex with.

Anyways, this is me checking in for myself (obviously) and EliteM42. We're still paying attention.
Oh manz...he had to be that guy to bring it there. But seriously..in a world full of censory this is what we need...people speaking their mind with no reprocusions...Sudsy you should be a debater >.>

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Holy crap Sudzy, it was a joke...

There was NO reason to take it there.

CapAmerica05

Smash Apprentice
I asked him but he didnt want to only becuz he preferred singles than doubles. Plus he doesn't like friendly fire on (im ok with it) so. I will have to find someone else

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
If the both of you are using the same Wii, then just provide that console's FC. Otherwise, give both Wii's FC's.

ProBrawler

Smash Lord
Westchester, NY ; Cornell University in the school
I don't know why I've been asking for one FC either, it's just the form the Barge gave me. XD But I guess only one person needs to add everyone, so that's why there's only one FC asked for. And I just wanna reiterate: (if the connection is above unplayable) you're all finished. =D

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
If the both of you are using the same Wii, then just provide that console's FC. Otherwise, give both Wii's FC's.
One person hosts the room. If everyone just adds the one code, all will be well. OR, if your teammate doesn't have room or isn't willing to make room for the opponents, the former can add the host, lose, become host, and then it will be all set.

CapAmerica05

Smash Apprentice
Team Name: (Unknown at the moment. Will update soon)
Team member 1: ElPro ----> FC: 3437-2728-4333
Team member 2: Swizz ----> FC: (Don't have at the moment, will update soon as well)

Top Bottom