• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The First Mega Online Doubles Tournament FINALS TYME!

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
im Calling Out Peachy, For D-airing(haha Pun... Ok Humor Me With A Chuckle Please) To Be Another Peach Besides Me(who Is Obviously The Best) And Probrawler... For Insulting My Team Name With His Horrific Disgrace Of A Team Name

Edit: Humor Me.. Im Bored
lolololz

<3

ProBrawler

Smash Lord
Westchester, NY ; Cornell University in the school
The brackets will be going up for the first 16 (team) entrants. Sign ups are technically still open. If we get 16 more teams, then we will add a second bracket and the winners of each bracket will face each other in the finals. If we do not get exactly 32 teams, then we will just play through the 16 team bracket for the championship. I suppose you guys can get your matches done early if you'd like, or arrange a time that everyone is available. Oh, and it's DOUBLE ELIMINATION.

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
The brackets will be going up for the first 16 (team) entrants. Sign ups are technically still open. If we get 16 more teams, then we will add a second bracket and the winners of each bracket will face each other in the finals. If we do not get exactly 32 teams, then we will just play through the 16 team bracket for the championship. I suppose you guys can get your matches done early if you'd like, or arrange a time that everyone is available. Oh, and it's DOUBLE ELIMINATION.
Yeah I was going to ask if we can do some matches before/after due to conflicting scheduels....

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Oh god, as if one Sonic wasn't enough. <<;;;

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
You guys wanna do this right now? ....After i wash dishes we can do it.

EDIT: actually nvm I don't feel like playing brawl right now lol. me and my partner fought in Shadow's team tourney so i think we're donr for the day...

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
You guys wanna do this right now? ....After i wash dishes we can do it.

EDIT: actually nvm I don't feel like playing brawl right now lol. me and my partner fought in Shadow's team tourney so i think we're donr for the day...
haha, okaies XD ^^, we will be waiting then XD ^^

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Long story filled with dramatic music and flashbacks.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Heheheh, good luck with that. =^_^=

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
Im calling out Peachy, for d-airing(haha pun... ok humor me with a chuckle please) to be another peach BESIDES me(who is obviously the best) and ProBrawler... for insulting my team name with his horrific disgrace of a team name

Edit: Humor me.. im bored
♥This tournament seems to be heating up. ^__^

♥We'll just wait and see who gets to the top Mr. Woods! ;)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I have a feeling this tourney is gonna be effing funny, without trying to be.

Top Bottom